[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>add NEET girl from soc on skype a few months ago >now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: FUCK.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>add NEET girl from soc on skype a few months ago
>now spend 14+ hours a day in a skype call with her watching tv shows and movies together

anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>NEET girl
housewife material right there.
>>
>>25431435
long skype calls with a qt from 4chan are the best. but fuck /soc/, anyone who goes there is a degenerate.
>>
She views you as a friend, congrats. You'll never have a relationship with her, ever. But if that's not your goal, then cool for you I guess.
>>
this is a shit feeling.

long drawn out conversations with women literally gives me a headache
>>
>>25431435
/soc/, really?

How do you get through the fact there are 100 other guys fawning for her attention?

Are you just that interesting/nice?

Or do you somehow find undiscovered qts?

>Added NEET girl from some thread, is really nice to talk to but she never starts a conversation with me and I worry that I'm just one beta orbiter among many
>>
>>25431435
is she a qt?

do you have any proof that she is a she and not a trap?
>>
>>25431598
>worry that I'm just one beta orbiter among many
you are
>>
>>25431598
>How do you get through the fact there are 100 other guys fawning for her attention?

i dont know, but for the last 2 months we pretty much have daily 14+ hour voice calls where its just us talking and watching stuff. i dont hear her even typing to anyone else
>>
>>25431691
>implying chad wants to talk to her 24/7
he texts her twice a week max, and then they fuck in his car.
>>
>talk to qt girl
>timezones are similar but that doesn't matter because I'm NEET
>after a month of talking through text she finally convinces me to go on voice
>we start playing games and watching anime together
>eventually build a routine where she calls me on the train home from school
>gets on her computer when she gets home and calls me while she does school work
>we play games or watch something together
>when she's ready to sleep she makes me go on /x/ and try find spooky shit to read to her
>asks for me to wait 20 minutes or so to hang up so I don't wake her back up
>tfw listening to her cutie snoring
>tfw I cut contact because I was starting to get feelings for her
>>
>>25431691
that's nice.

how did it start tho? did you just talk and she liked you and started contacting you? did you always have to initiate conversation to start with?
>>
>>25431733
yea we just started talking about tv shows and just kind of hit it off

now we're watching 5 movies a day and falling asleep together
>>
>>25431435
i bet shes homely isnt she?
>>
>>25431598
>How do you get through the fact there are 100 other guys fawning for her attention?
hint: shes probly fugly
>>
>>25431714
You cut contact?

Why man?
>>
>>25432747
What are your top 3 films? I want to see if you're pleb or not
>>
As long as your not buying her shit I don't see a problem with this.
>>
Unhealthy as hell
>>
>>25432987
How is it unhealthy?
>>
I did, once. Turns out I was just a source of validation for her until she went off to college. She had a choice between Chicago (where I live) and Boston. She chose Boston, had some bfs or sugar daddys or whatever from the looks of her normiebook.

By now I am such a repulsive human being that I can't even get ERP faggots from steam threads to like me, so I don't even bother with skype soc anymore.
>>
Good job you're gonna fuck up hilariously
enjoy your suicide in a few months
>>
>>25431435
You're living the dream man.
>>
File: 1446491712483.jpg (45 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1446491712483.jpg
45 KB, 920x459
>>25431714
>>tfw listening to her cutie snoring

damn
>>
File: 1450864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
>make friends with a NEET girl online
>she's a lot more fucked up than I expected
>>
>>25433058
Pretty much this here.
>>
>>25431714
Fuck, reminds me of when I started to skype one of my friends more frequently when she was overseas.

We dated for a month when she got back.
>>
poosstt her pic
>>
I don't understand how you guys can be confident enough to speak to someone for that long, do you not hate your own voices and know you have nothing interesting to say?
>>
>>25433898
If you meet the right person it's easy.
>>
>>25433898
My voice is the only thing I like about myself. Too bad radio careers are overcrowded and low-paying.
>>
>>25431435
yes, stay away from them.
/thread
>>
Congrats anon youre making it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.