[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit is the fucking devil for us robots >completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: whiskey.jpg (48 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.jpg
48 KB, 500x333
This shit is the fucking devil for us robots

>completely cures anxiety and depression temporarily and makes everything fun and enjoyable
>makes you feel 10x worse in the morning

I feel the pull of alcoholism
>>
>tfw hungover right now
aw man
>>
File: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (34 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg
34 KB, 530x492
I made myself a vodka and orange at 11am this morning. In a pint glass.
>>
>>25431346
Drunk AF RN, I know you are right though. Couldn't I just have my one day of decompression without you taking a reality dump in fruitloops?
>>
alcohol is a double edged blade, anon
>dulls your anexiety
>but amplifies your autism

Not recomended to robots unless you are highly resistant to it. Otherwise you might do some stupid shit you will regret
>>
>>25431346
when i wake up hangover i usually keep a bottle of whiskey next to the bed so i can have a swig before going back to sleep
>>
>drink a few drinks
>happy, nothing can piss me off for about four hours
>absolute hell after that, tired and when trying to go to sleep my heart feels like it's beating 5 times heavier
>shit in the morning
>>
File: shigg.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shigg.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>Getting hung over
>>
Yea I agree completely, have three bottle in my closet I've been resisting for a month now. Mostly because of the empty calories and general greasy feel
>>
Alcohol affects me a lot different than other people.
I don't become hyperactive, in fact, I become even more introverted.
I don't mind talking to people, but the conversations are always boring because nobody seems to have an IQ above 100.

What does this mean?
>>
>>25431415
This. My anxiety and phobias keep me from making an ass of myself, even tho it sucks for my social life at least I don't constantly embarrass myself.
>>
the only time i feel comfortable and at ease is when im drunk
>>
File: Cry.png (262 KB, 351x422) Image search: [Google]
Cry.png
262 KB, 351x422
That's why I smoke weed instead and keep benzos on the side for any anxiety I might have. Alcohol is a shit tier drug.
>>
>>25431456
>I don't become hyperactive
most people don't, I don't think that's a side effect of alcohol

> conversations are always boring
could be due to differing subjective tastes

I can't draw anything from this
>>
the best moments of my life have been while drunk (having sex for the first time)

just like my worst moments have been while drunk (getting arrested and going to jail)

its crazy
>>
>>25431528
What more information do you need?
>>
>>25431464
I'm the opposite. I have a fucking charismatic entrepreneur inside me that on alcohol can bring out.
>>
>>25431346
Alcohol makes life worth living. Unfortunately, it spikes my anxiety problems for about 24 hours after m y last drink. I literally get

O N E
N
E

Day a week to not wish I was dead and binge drink, then the second day of my weekend is back to straight edge and waiting to wagecuck again.
>>
>Have a great night
>Go to bed knowing I didn't do anything embarrassing at all
>Still find something to fret about for the next week the next day, even though I knew at the time it didn't matter
>>
>>25431580
See?! If you have anxiety issues naturally, for ~24hours or so it's amplified after drinking. Probably something to do with GABA center of your brain.

T. Alberto self analysis
>>
>tfw alcohol just makes you sleepy
>>
Used to work for me for my first few years drinking but now it doesn't.

Too used to the feeling of being drunk so I can't fool myself into thinking I'm a superhero, I maintain most of my self awareness and autism even when hammered.
>>
File: 2142153543543.gif (225 KB, 499x356) Image search: [Google]
2142153543543.gif
225 KB, 499x356
>>25431346
IT MAKES ME FEEL NOTHING

IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD
>>
i've been drinking most of the day every day(except maybe one or two because i was sick) for the last year and a half

i only get hangovers now if i mix drugs in, which i usually do.

feel pretty good besides dead inside
>>
>>25431759
this is how I felt all day yesterday. I was more hungover than I remember being in recent memory. My anxiety was off the charts and I kept bouncing in and out of depressive episodes
>>
>>25431543
I think to be honest you're a condescending dick. Talk about things you want to talk about
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.