[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /emotionally abused/ here? Share your stories and advice, anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: uLaKnTd.jpg (83 KB, 600x736) Image search: [Google]
uLaKnTd.jpg
83 KB, 600x736
Who /emotionally abused/ here?

Share your stories and advice, anons
>>
>>25431196
My mommy yelled at me for not getting a job and it gave me PTSD
>>
>had a crush on a girl in high school
>told a friend about it
>spread around the school
>my crush was completely creeped out, avoided me
>got made fun of
>fell out with friend
>friends friends fell out with me
>forever alone for the rest of school
>found it difficult to trust people years after
>>
File: Animal-hoarding-620x400.jpg (101 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Animal-hoarding-620x400.jpg
101 KB, 620x400
My mother and step father pulled me out of school and isolated me from the other side of my family, not that any of them cared about me anyways. My mother was an animal hoarder and so I had to clean up after and take care of up to 30 - 40 dogs and cats at the same time. They were supposed to be home schooling me but never did. Government only checked on me once. I was attacked by dogs a few times because my mom would take problem dogs from shelters and stuff. Never went to the doctor for anything. No dentist either. I received constant verbal and physical abuse. If everything wasn't perfectly clean it wasn't because we had 40 dogs in a two story house, but because I was a worthless piece of trash. If the landlord or even a mailman ever found out we had so many animals we would be on the street so I had to keep them perfectly quiet at all times, something that was nearly impossible pretty often. I had no bed for years and had to sleep sitting up on a kitchen chair so dogs wouldn't piss and shit on me for sleeping on the floor. Before I left I hadn't seen a human being who wasn't a mailman or my family for a decade. When I was 13 or so and living in the basement on a torn apart couch, one of the dogs got sick and died. I was so terrified to tell my mother that it had died that I hid it from her and lived down there with it in a garbage bag for for a week or two before they found out and beat me senseless.

I got away, but now I'm totally alone.
>>
>>25431243
gud 1 m8
>>
>>25431446
I know how you feel, anon. My mom stoped giving me tendies even though I had enough GBP collected and told me I need to get a job before she gave me any more. I reeee'd as hard as i could but she wouldn't budge.
We've both been hurt pretty badly I guess
>>
>>25431266
that's shitty man.

I had a semi autistic friend back in the day who would always talk about his crush to his family at the time and his younger brother went right up to her and told her and she laughed at him to his face
>>
>>25431515
fuck off m8, we're trying to feel here
>>
>>25431446
Goddamn man, is this serious or just some grimdark writerfaggotry?
>>
File: 1433908574863.png (202 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433908574863.png
202 KB, 600x600
>>25431560
REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKKEN NORMIE GTFO GTFO
>>
>>25431579

Totally serious. I honestly left some stuff out.
>>
>>25431673
When did you leave? What was your life like after you left?
>>
>>25431266
>had crush on girl in 5th grade
>told friend about it
>he told somebody else
>that person told her
>she laughed and was creeped out
>I turned out super handsome and she's now very average
>mfw it doesn't matter since I'm an autist shut-in and she's a female so she is infinitely more satisfied with life
>>
>>25431726

When I was 24. Pretty alright I guess, but with leaving came the realization that my abuse had left me with pretty crippling anxiety disorders. Seeing a therapist and taking meds. Barely seems to help.
>>
>>25431799
24? Why'd you wait so long? What made you leave?
>>
>>25431851

I had no education, no family outside of my abusers and no money. I was only able to get away because of a girl I met online. Getting my birth certificate, ID and social security card was an absolute bitch.
>>
Girl lead me on, told me she loved me (on her own) and used me. I still think about her and it's been a year and a half. When will this bullshit end.
>>
>>25431896
>girl a met online

Fukken story m8
Your life interests me
>>
>>25431916

She pretty much saved my life. Drove down over several state lines to get me. Her mother set me up with a job two days later. Collections calls of all things. Some women love to "save" damaged men so I guess it worked in my favor.

I'll add something else. When I was 10 I came down with guillain barre syndrome which almost killed me because my parents didn't take me to the doctor quickly despite my losing the ability to walk. I was paralyzed in the hospital for months and suffering a lot of pain. I got to call my dad and I asked him to come visit me but he didn't come to the hospital because he was afraid he'd get in trouble for dodging child support. I fully recovered but it took a while since my mom eschewed physical therapy while I was relearning to walk.
>>
>>25431673
And I was thinking I had a bad past, it looks like a mild joke compared to what you went through. I hope such bad things won't happen to you ever again.
>>
>>25431995
People like that girl give me faith that not all the world is bad.
>>
>parents were drug addicts
>other family useless
>stepdad beat the shit out of me often
>everything was always my fault
>ended up with grandparents
>grandparents kicked me out
>ended up with real dad
>real dad kicked me out
>my one friend kicked me out
>girlfriend of 4 years left me for a black dude
>back at one friend's house
>we hate eachother, but not as much as his mom and brother hate us
>been eating pills since age 14
>22 now and work at a fucking gas station
>kill me?
>>
>>25432339
It just really think everyone should experience the bright sides of life some time and you being 22 means that this is still possible.

I am not sure how you could get out of your situation, maybe a better paying job (and more fun) would already make a big difference? If yes maybe that's a midterm goal for you, if not think about what you like doing or how to figure out what you like doing.

With your friend I wonder do you really hate each other? Like he still lets you live at his place nevertheless?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.