[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing as there's so many normies here these days I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1414834042938.jpg (41 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1414834042938.jpg
41 KB, 600x480
Seeing as there's so many normies here these days I have a question. So let's say I see a girl on a party and I find her attractive. What do? What to talk about? How the hell do I approach?

Can anyone at least describe me how they did it from their experience?
>>
>>25431186
Idk. Im a bit of a normie so what id do is probably get drunk (or not depending on environment). Wait until shes talking to friends you also talk to and join in the conversation taking it from there
>>
>>25431344
And talk about what?
>>
>>25431365
Idk man whatever the conversation is flowing towards, but remember you wanna talk to her alone after the group has stopped talking. By the time they have it shouldn't be hard to carry it on talking to her alone
>>
>>25431389
Well yeah I meant what should I talk to her about when alone with her?
>>
a regular everyday woman is approached by AT LEAST 5 men every single say. if its a party, that number is multiplied by 10. be better than all those men and she is yours
>>
>>25431427
Oh um ask about any previous plans such as what she did nye or christmas etc, talk about what she'd like to do in future career wise and what shes doing at the moment. Try and make her laugh a bit, if you get them talking about themself and you actually listen itll be a good start
>>
>>25431443
And how do I do that exactly?
>>
>>25431453
Dont listen to him
>>
>>25431186

I usually just go over to a girl,tell her my name and ask her what hers is. Works like a charm, as simple as it is.
First contact is allways going to be akward so I just don't give a fuck. After that I start with the basics, with whom she's here, what she's studying (I'm a student myself so I usually end up on University-partys on the rare occasions of me going to a party) From there I just jump on her class-subject asking if their profs are as annoying as mine, basically meaningless bullshit which gets her to talk. Then I usually tell her thanks for the great talk, wish her a fun night, tell her I'll get something to drink and need to find the friends I'm on the party with, parting with something like "Maybe we'll meet again on the dancefloor" Or crap like that.
If I liked her I keep tabs on her and casually go dance when she goes to or talk to her again on a other occasion. If she got really into me she most likely comes to talk under some pretense. And if one of us totally hates the others guts, its cool aswell.

I've found that the longer you "plan" to talk to a girl on a party, the more likely you'll never do it. just shaia LaBouf it and "JUST DO it!"

I'm still on r9k though, so take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>25431533
I know anon, it's just that I don't know how do I into talking with the girl casually but well enough for her to actually somehow remember me and be interested.

Some girls are fairly easy to talk to but with some it's kinda hard.
>>
Music and alcohol, these two things are in your advantage. Pull up to a girl and say "Hey you want to dance? Or just grab her hand and give her a turn or whatever the hell they're called. I'll be honest and maybe you will fail with some, but if you have enough confidence you might shat yourself on what you can attain by this. Women are pretty simple, don't over do it and have some good conversation while slow dancing. That's it
>>
File: 1429880201046.png (45 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1429880201046.png
45 KB, 255x248
>>25431571
>tfw I can't into dancing
>>
File: 1418147162108.jpg (86 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
1418147162108.jpg
86 KB, 625x621
>>25431533
literally pic: the post
>>
>>25431533
What if I already know the girl but we haven't talked much and now I'd like to get closer with her?
>>
>>25431595

Not that guy, but what do you expect? A rigid guide on how to do it? If you're like this >>25431427 guy and don't even know what to talk about, then you're not really in a position to have a GF.
His and this >>25431571 post tell you a way of how to initiate a conversation or action. That's as far as advice can get you.
>>
>>25431565

I don't think that you'll find a "how to" for that.
Pickup artists might tell you otherwise, but they mostly just feed on their fame anyway.

Personally, I like to use something I learned from my brief time as a telephone salesmen.
When i talk to a girl I really want to stay in contact with, I use lots of anchorquestions.
basically questions that are not easily answered without giveing out lots of informations.

for example, I'm into fit girls and I usually see it when a girl does a sport regularly (muscledefinition, bodylanguage&posture) so instead of asking which sport she does i ask her how she's able to fit her training into her uni-shedule.
Or if she's studying lit I ask her about what she thinks of ebook-readers.
If I see her skin being tanned, I ask her if she could give me some tips for picking out a place to go on vacation.
basically a question that can't be answered with yes or no and will allways give you more information about the girl. Ideally it also subtly complements her. If you properly train that shit you can get people to talk to you for hours with you giveng them allmost no infos. It's crazy how much people want to tell you about themselves.
>>
>>25431776
Sounds like decent advice. I mean I've sorta been doing that already in general, but I tried it with one girl once and she didn't really feel like talking about it that much, maybe because the interest in subject sounded a little fake from me, even though I was genuinely interested.

Anyway, what if the girl is pretty plain and doesn't really have any anchor points?
>>
>>25431864

Well, it's tough to talk to people with no interests. I usually don't, because of that. It usually means that you're not compatible with eachother.
if you mean with plain that they don't do a lot of extraordinary stuff, I usually find something they like and I like and just stick to it like an old chewing-gum.

For example, I once had a convo with a girl about nothing else than cooking for an hour. She only studied and cooked for her unsuccesfull blog.

But it gets borring quick. If a girl has nothing she's enthusiastic about, it's probably best to drop it, after you maybe digged for her pet-peeve a bit.
>>
>>25431991
But you know, what about those girls that have no interests but you just do one-nighters with? How do guys do it with girls like that?
>>
Walk up to her, look her in the eye, give her a firm handshake, and hand her your CV.

ez as pi.
>>
>>25431427
I know the feel whenever I ask someone what to talk about with others or what to do with my life and then you get these answers like
> You just do it.
>>
>>25432242
Well, it sure wouldn't hurt if people just shared their experiences, what they talked about with girls in the past and all. I can make my own conclusions of that.
>>
>>25432580
But some people like me have literally nothing interesting to tell about their lives. I go to University (now I am going to get shit for being a normie but whatever) but besides school there really isn't much I am doing with my life and I don't really have anything to talk about except nerd stuff.

> Because I am antisocial I am going to stay antisocial forever.
>>
File: 1450819046118.jpg (862 KB, 2259x580) Image search: [Google]
1450819046118.jpg
862 KB, 2259x580
Step 1
>Ask an open ended question or make an observation about the current situation

Step 2
>Answer any questions without actually answering then

For example, if the girl you're talking asks what you do for work, say something like
>I'm employee of the week at Pizza Hutt

Just deflect withour deflecring. Always worked for me.

You get to seem mysterious while putting in minimal effort.
>>
>>25432635
It's less about what you say and how you say it.

I'm into a bunch of dorky shit but I talk about it like it's completely normal but also a huge passion at the same time.
>>
>>25432635
I meant experiences of successful dealing with women. Just a recollection of what you were talking about and how did you go about getting with her.

>>25432660
I don't know, some girls seem a little offended or off-put if I do this. It only seems to work if she's willing to play the game.
>>
>>25432704
Then you move on to the next girl.

YOU'RE the prize, not her
>>
>>25432984
I don't know, anon. After many attempts I'm starting to think I'm not really the prize after all.
>>
>>25433041
If you can't believe you're worth it, then how is anyone else meant to believe you're worth it?

The bad news is that right now you're not worth it.

The good news is that you become worth it, as you as you decide you are.

So just decide anon. I did and things have been going pretty great since.

And anytime you start getting faggy beta doubts springing up in your head, replay them in a weird voice. Kermit, Gilbert Godfried, whatever. As soon as you play back your mental doubts in a dumb voice their hold over you dissipates.

Also this is just what worked for me, try it and if it doesn't work then you'll probably find your own way
>>
>>25433134
I appreciate your help but it's not that I never thought I'm the prize. I mean, if I really was then girls would either approach me themselves or at least respond positively to me approaching them. I've generally not had a lot of luck with women. Had a few dates that ended after our first meeting. It's kinda hard to keep my chin up if I keep having bad experiences like that.
>>
>>25433216
Hmmm, No I understand, I've been there.

It's like this, As soon as you stop caring about whether or not you look good and just sort of start 'hoarding' achievements, like getting fit, reading literature and cuktivating your interests.

See this as your main storyline mission, getting stronger and better.

Girls arenjust side missions, inconsequential to your main storyline
>>
>>25433315
I don't know anon. I've been improving myself in every way possible and trying to further my career and education, but absolutely nothing seems to change in my life in regards to women.

Maybe I should just stop pursuing women at all.
>>
>>25433315
>girls are just side missions, inconsequential to your main storyline

that's a great way to put it man. shit's making more sense to me now
>>
>at a party

No john, you are the normie.
Why don't you ask yourself?
>>
I just don't know like my issue is more like nothing seems to matter at all? Like romantic relationships (in my case finding a bf) seem to be the only thing really interesting me anymore. And even that is kind of halfassed.
>>
>>25433460
No man. Just take rejection as a red herring on the way to the end of the quest, instead of just a game over
>>
>>25433480
Exactly friend. Now go be awesome.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.