[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C-can someone reassure me I didn't fuck up or that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 512x288
C-can someone reassure me I didn't fuck up or that it's gonna be okay or something?
I took 5mg of Dexedrine IR up my ass and 5mg oxy IR up the ass too this is the third time I've done this in the past 24 hours and I haven't slept or eaten and I took some supplements(krill oil, magnesium, and a hair skin nails tablet) and my proton pump inhibitor medication orally like five minutes before I plugged the other stuff. The other two times was nice and chill but this time it's hit me way too hard and badly
What did I do wrong should I be worried it doesn't seem like a lot of drugs but I'm small and rectal drugs is weird. Why is so little drugs got me so rekt
>>
>5mg
you're gonna be fine don't worry bud
mixing uppers and downers generally isn't a good idea tho
>>
if you feel the need to stick things in your ass, yes you should be worried
>>
>>25430987
The anus holds onto to things longer than the stomach or nose/lungs.

Go take as many vitamin C tablets as you can really so your liver can clean you out better.

Source: Street Pharmacist and soon-to-be doctor
>>
>>25431065
Not *really

*rectally
>>
>>25431065
Thank you, I'm currently unable to go buy vitamin c, will it still be useful if I take it tomorrow?
My heart rate has gone back to normal but I am shaking a bit and feel kind of awful.
>>
>>25431271
"I shoved pills up my ass and went to the internet for help but I can't even buy vitamin C"

What the fuck are you doing mate
>>
>>25431319
I'm not in a fit state to drive. There are no stores within walking distance and even if there were they'd be closed. Typically I am capable of purchasing vitamin c.
>>
>>25431380
oh shit I'm retarded of course

Yeah nigga stay inside nevermind, get someone to make you some mac and cheese or something. Can you eat?
>>
>>25431394
This
Watch some comfy tv and wrap yourself in some fluffy blankies too
That way if you die you can at least be relaxed and happy when you do
>>
>>25431271
Do you have any strawberries, they are the best source of vitamin c believe it or not. Cream those bitches up your druggie asshole.
>>
>roastie puts pills in her asshole
>dies without even getting to fuck chad one more time

Oh boo-hoo I'm so sad for you.
>>
>>25431394
>>25431410
Can't eat, feel nauseous but I'm sipping some water, I have some Prochlorperazine for nausea but I'm not sure if more drugs is the right answer right now
I'm lying in bed and patting my cat watching tv, not terrified like I was when I made this thread but my heart rate keeps increasing and decreasing between 70 and 110. I don't know how this ended so badly since this is prescribed to me(just not shoved up my ass)

Thank you for keeping me company, how are you guys going?
>>
>>25431527
I'm male. Probably makes the fact that I put a needleless syringe up my ass even worse though.
>>
>>25431271
This will pass, you will be fine just uncomfortable for a while. The vitamin C is more for preventing long-term damage.
>>
>>25431692
Thanks dude, it'll be a good way to apologise to my liver, I think I'll be taking a bit of a break after this too. I've never fucked myself up before. Like to think of myself as someone who plays it safe.
The nausea and terror has mostly passed so I got out of my blanket cocoon and made food. my heart is still speeding then slowing but the peak is over and I'm probably going to stay alive, thank you for being here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.