[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I drunk texted this girl on nye. Asked her to go out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450492323791.jpg (606 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1450492323791.jpg
606 KB, 2048x1366
So I drunk texted this girl on nye. Asked her to go out with me after the christmas holidays. I woke up to a yes response. She's at my college and we have literally never talked before.

I am feeling anxious knowing that I have to speak with her. What the fuck do I say.

Help me r9k

Pic sorta related
>>
Just say normie things, Chad.
>>
I hope you wake up dead tomorrow cunt
>>
>>25430966
>>25430985

No you don't understand.

I asked her if she wanted to go out with me and she responded "Yeah sounds like fun" But in classes she's the most quiet person ever and I don't have a clue what to say. I am even suprised she said yes.
>>
>>25431014
just take her out on a date and tell her that her pussy stank. then you just smirk while she desperately defends her sank coochie.
>>
>>25431053

Yes

This is the fastest way to a girls coochie hole.
>>
>>25431053
THis, but make it's a shit eating grin instead of a smirk.
>>
>>25431053
>>25431068
>>25431079

Damnit
Original commento
>>
>>25431014
Dude just find out what her interests are and talk about it also just get to know eachother
>>
OP, you need to learn the art of pointless conversations.

Basically it's a little like shitposting, except you just talk about random things which are happening.

e.g.

"Hey anon, weathers pretty bad today huh?"
"Hey anon, how are things?"
"Hey anon, did you watch X?"
"Hey anon, what do you think of Y?"

Then

"Oh shit, REALLY?"
"Yeah it sucks, I know"
"Wow, never knew that! Tell me more!"

One thing will lead to another and you might have a good time!
>>
I did the same for a girl I liked. I met her at a concert. We went out with her friends for another concert. She said "yes, if you want :)". She then asked me why ,I said something like "I don't know, maybe grab a drink, and maybe go for this vinyl shop , BC I don't know where it is."
She answered : " I see so I'm your guide? Lol no problem"
She knows that I'm a bit socially awkward. Something that worries me is that she has a lot of friends, male and female and I don't.

It also hurt me physically to text her.

I hope it's going to be okay and not awkward, but that's not likely.
>>
File: superfeelg.png (13 KB, 726x926) Image search: [Google]
superfeelg.png
13 KB, 726x926
>>25431385
>mfw I realize smalltalk is just shitposting that's not amusing to yourself
>>
File: 1446294774121.png (281 KB, 1018x1036) Image search: [Google]
1446294774121.png
281 KB, 1018x1036
>>25431908
Except you can't talk about dank memes.
>>
Congratulations anon. That's the hardest part.
>>
Tell her you were drunk and you don't really like her.

Alpha as fuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.