[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >headache >go watch some tv because I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450843778877.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1450843778877.png
21 KB, 357x313
>wake up
>headache
>go watch some tv because I want to try to distract myself
>See some faggot on TV
>It's the guy that bullied me for 4 years in school and destroyed my self-confidence everyday
>He's a moderator for a national tv show now
>Google him, he has thousands of fans
>I'm a neet that tried to kill himself only two weeks ago. Getting ready for the next try

The bullies will always win.
Just give up.
>>
>>25430938
Who is he senpai?
Love you robot, yes I do.
>>
>>25430938
>>25430965

Please be Chuck Todd
>>
>>25430938
What you shouldn't do OP, is attempt to take him out in fire and glorious recompense.

Instead, if you are at the stage of killing yourself, you could at least document his bullying and send some it to some news organisation or something. Perhaps a rival one, might eat that shit up.
>>
>>25430938
I know this feel. I saw a few years ago my old classmate who was a dick to me in an ad in tv. Fuck this life.
>>
>>25430938
The guy that bullied me ended up becoming a cripple, got dumped by his stacey gf and will never be the sportsman he wanted to be.
Sometimes karma is a thing.
>>
File: 1444537971317.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1444537971317.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>25430938
At this point this is a blatant troll thread that some autist came up with. These kind of threads appear every few days, always the same with the same message ("the bullies win, give up") and the OP never reveals the name of the bully strangely enough.

Even for this board's strandards it's really pathetic how you keep going at this, consider suicide.
>>
>>25430938
>Mfw grew up in California
>20 years old atm
>Never got to experience bullying besides light bullying by the cousin who lived with me when I was in elementary
>Even getting "picked on" were events that I could count on one hand and were utterly trivial

Honestly surprised that I was never outright bullied. I was the quiet ugly kid who never talked and read books all day. Is bullying an exclusively white people thing?

Asians just kind of politely ignore you and give curt responses when they don't like you, while Mexicans tend not to do anything at all-- Mexicans seem to really hate bullying for some reason.
>>
>>25431257
We mexicans usually have a hierarchy established and anyone is welcome to join the group but to be top aplha you need to fight and earn it, its a waste of time to bully those weaker than you because it wont earn you more respect so we usually get along quite well unless you want to be top dog
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.