[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be immersed in a film with relatable characters >remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: l;kjnkuytguj75i656.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
l;kjnkuytguj75i656.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>be immersed in a film with relatable characters
>remember that they're actually all incredibly lucky people who have never experienced an ounce of struggle in their entire lives
>ruined

films are unwatchable
>>
>character is a social outcast or weirdo
>is portrayed by an A list celebrity

It's just a big joke
>>
>>25430936
Worse
>>character is a social outcast or weirdo
>>has friends, has sex
>>
>>25430900
Remember every adult on tv has had sex with multiple partners and will have friends
>>
Keanu Reeves has had a relatively shitty life. Watch the matrix or some shit you'll be cool man
>>
>>25430900
Fuck op, you just ruined movies. Fuck you
>>
>>25430900
Suspension of disbelief anon
Don't think about the actors, think about the characters
>>
>>25430900
Luck doesn't exist. You make your own luck. Grow up or remove yourself from my earth.
>>
>>25431795

5/10, almost got me

>>25431790

easier said than done
>>
>Watching fiction

>Both characters have no romantic interest in each other even though they look great, the love is "developed"
>You can instantly tell if a character is a piece of shit by the way they look
>Empowered womyn who needs no man murders hundreds of men without breaking a sweat
>Main character wants revenge because the villain killed/kidnapped his wife/daughter
>Character is neither attractive or successful and have hot girls all over him
>The girl who is bitchy and whiny, and not the hot one, is always the one the protagonist end up with

I just fucking hate fiction, everything looks so forced and dumb, knowing about the truth just makes you despise this shit because nothing makes sense. The only movies I still watch is stuff like the Avengers because of the special effects, and stil...

>Black widow, a literal 10/10, falls in love with the awkward nerdy manlet

ffs
>>
File: 1445313913274.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1445313913274.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>25430900
I know your feels Anon.

>have a day dream about being a successful person
>Snap into reality and hit with horrible dread, sadness
>>
>>25430900
If it makes you feel any better, the vast majority of the entertainment industry have literally sold their souls to the devil, so they're going to suffer for all of eternity after this short spark of fame/fortune.
>>
>>25431832
You need some patrician cinema in your life

Just ask someone on /tv/ for a guide
>>
>>25431813
Not b8, just a hot sweaty shaft of reality ramming down your throat. Are you man enough to take it?
>>
I feel you.

I just finished watching Mr.Robot. I liked it, Elliot is relatable imo, not a Sheldon Big bang theory.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.