[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is just a game. All the rules are right infront of you and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1451288339423.jpg (16 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
1451288339423.jpg
16 KB, 479x479
Life is just a game. All the rules are right infront of you and you already know most of them. Why are you so shit at it?
>>
because it's like hitting randomize on the oblivion character creation screen and being stuck with it
>>
Do you know this guy's name? He's too fucking funny to me
Also walk me through how to win the game
>>
>>25430866
>Why are you so shit at it?

Because we don't get to chose which cards we're dealt.
>>
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
>>
>>25430866
Rules go something like "keep doing shit you really hate for hours, days, months, so you can enjoy something that you're supposed to enjoy for an hour or so".
>>
>>25430866
because my character and the rules don't match
>rule: you must jump over two tiles per move
>character can only jump over one tile per move
>>
>>25430866
Because I'm not a filthy casual
>>
File: 1sj09.png (737 KB, 900x1177) Image search: [Google]
1sj09.png
737 KB, 900x1177
That OP picture tarnishing this fine wizard's name is a disgrace.
>>
>>25430866

Whenever I played games like starcraft, finding a way to hack and lag the game just to make others angry was the funniest thing. Life is the same way
>>
>>25431056
Man, just imagine him watching some moe anime.

surreal as fuck
>>
I don't care any more than I care about some random game of monopoly faggot, how many of those are finished huh?
>>
>>25431071
This is why life is trying to force you to fold, faggot.
>>
File: 1451667426595.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1451667426595.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
>>25430866
Because, unlike dem numbers, no extra life
>>
>>25431083
What is this Monopoly Faggot game you play?
>>
Because I knowingly pick the wrong options then later ask myself why I picked the wrong option. Then I do it again, and again, and again. I can't even blame anything else
>>
>>25430866
because the system is design to keep you down. the rich get richer and poor stay poor
>>
>>25431056
what distro do you think he uses?
>>
I'm pretty good at it to be honest
>>
Because I don't want to play desu sempai
>>
the cards of power ive been given (genes) do not match the required to defeat the big bosses
>>
I got the free-to-play version of life. All the good stuff is locked. No matter how hard I try to level up, progress seems incredible slow. Sometimes I wonder if I should just uninstall.
Also, confidence.dll seems corrupted.
>>
>>25431056
Almost wizard level.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.