[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this chick retired at the age of 24 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hannah_minx_rich.png (343 KB, 450x531) Image search: [Google]
hannah_minx_rich.png
343 KB, 450x531
Daily reminder that this chick retired at the age of 24 with $10million.
>>
>>25430818
I'm more mad at the fuckers who gave this whore free money.
>>
Yes but she also has giant sacks of fat on her chest that she has to carry with her all her life
And she bleeds once a month too
>>
i bet a lot of camwhore tippers post on r9k
>>
Proof?

I remember she being extremely popular on youtube back then, but I don't think she earned anywhere near 10mil in the short time she was active.
>>
>>25430862

>mfw strong nice back that makes my big breasts tolerable
>mfw lose weight and build muscle fast
>mfw still feminine and curvier than most women especially when slim

you guys suck
>>
>>25430818

I have no idea who this is but I'm sure she earned her money via honest contributions to society.
>>
>>25430818
Can you idiots just not do math or what?

10 million dollars is not enough to retire on comfortably at 24, assuming age of death is 90 or so. If she was 40 it'd work out better....

Seriously, haven't you faggot heard of inflation? Her yearly stipend would have to increase every year and.... you know what? Fuck it. I'm just salty about not being a NEET, go about your business in your happy little world.
>>
>>25430880
I'm glad you've overcome nature's impositions anonette
Fight the powers that be
>>
>>25430818
It's like you want me to swallow a bullet out of my ruger, anon.
>>
You left out the worst part OP
>we never even got to see her nipples
The rest I can deal with but this is unacceptable.

She doesn't deserve what she received.
>>
>>25430899
>10 million dollars is not enough to retire on comfortably at 24
Maybe if she hides it under her mattress.
>>
>>25430899
The average mutual fund returns 5% a year. you can pay yourself 3% a year which is $300,000 a year and the other 2% will more than make up for inflation which is usually about 1%.
>>
File: 1332953204245.jpg (1 MB, 3145x1873) Image search: [Google]
1332953204245.jpg
1 MB, 3145x1873
>>25430922
Save it. It's yours my friend ;)
>>
>>25430899
10M with a 5% yearly profit from investing it is 500k a year, plenty to live comfortably from the rest of your life
>>
>>25430899
Please shut the fuck up. Ten million dollars is far more than enough to survive indefinitely as long as you're willing to have a low-cost lifestyle, which most of us do.

Let's posit you start at 24 and live to 90.

Assuming you pay average $1K per month in rent (and I think this is fair, even with inflation/rent hikes, especially if you're willing to live somewhere relatively rural) you'd be paying:

66 years of rent. 66*12*1000 = 792000. So, let's just be liberal and lop a whole million off.

Now let's say you're a fat piece of shit and need a thousand bucks a month for essentials. I can't imagine spending this much for food/toilet paper/whatever, but I'm being liberal just to show you how stupid you are. Okay, two million gone.

Let's throw another thousand a month for leisure bullshit. Three million gone total, seven million to go.

Please tell me where the other seven million magically goes. That's more than enough to cover any sort of catastrophic event like cancer, etc, so... what gives? What am I missing here?
>>
>>25430922
>>we never even got to see her nipples
Speak for yourself.

And I'm not alluding to the shitty fakes and fakery posted by>>25430957

Why do you think she became such a meme? Shitty youtuber with big tits but nothing more? Get real. There are plenty of tits on the internet.
>>
She looks like the Cheshire Cat.
>>
>>25430851
THIS
H
I
S

Your ire should be at the cucks who just gave this woman $10 million to show off her tits. Can you honestly say that you wouldn't do the same thing if you were in her position? You'd be an idiot to turn away the money.
>>
>>25430899
>10 million dollars is not enough to retire on comfortably at 24

Yes it is. If you put 8 million of that in high interest accounts you'd be making about 5k a month doing nothing and with 2 million to spend on whatever - perfectly comfy. If you take a risk and invest in something like real estate you could double that in a few years.
>>
>>25430862
>Not wanting to be a cute grill with giant tits
>2016
>>
>>25431329
Only if I had a dick
>giant tits
No way tho
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.