[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no money >no food >no home >no heating >no family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1449806010532.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449806010532.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>no money
>no food
>no home
>no heating
>no family

>no will to live

I'm broke as shit
I'm a complete failure
I'm a shame for the humankind and the fault's only mine

I should ask for help but I know that I don't even deserve it
>>
File: 1449801959521.jpg (220 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449801959521.jpg
220 KB, 1600x1200
I'm not even comfy for the incoming nuclear holocaust
fuck me
>>
have you tried installing linux??
>>
File: 1449823673207.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449823673207.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>25430803
the system won't even reboot
>>
File: 1412691906072s.jpg (5 KB, 249x170) Image search: [Google]
1412691906072s.jpg
5 KB, 249x170
>>25430823
your keyboard probably isn't compatible with linux. you need to edit the dot bash file. it's super easy
>>
File: 1449823102509.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449823102509.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>>25430882
not that easy
I have no money
no money at all
help?
I'm eating from dumpsters these days, not even memeing
I can't think of any doable solution for this kind of situation I'm on
I'm in the city library shitposting on the 4chan
smoking cigarette butts from the garbage cans
so, so shit
>>
File: 1449829495092.webm (437 KB, 702x716) Image search: [Google]
1449829495092.webm
437 KB, 702x716
miau miau DD:
>>
File: 1449821240641.jpg (56 KB, 552x716) Image search: [Google]
1449821240641.jpg
56 KB, 552x716
kill me, pete
and kill the robot too while you're at it
>>
>>25430732
Sorry to hear that, fellow robot. How did it come to this, if you don't mind me asking?

Do you have any family or friends who can help?
>>
>>25431386
I wasted the little money I had on petty things, like drugs and whatnot
most of my relatives are long dead and the living rest just ignore me
I had like two friends, but it's been some time since I hear from them and I dont' even know how to reach to them
I had a kind of neetbux but I lose the rights for it because I didn't give a fuck, just for negligence
it is very possible that I'll just starve to death looking at my feet
I lost interest in living, the only thing that remains is just this crippling feeling of shame and failure
>>
how old are you OP , why cant you get job i mean something that will at least help you get your own place ?
>>
>>25431467
Cant you join the army?
>>
>>25431363
Kill me, Pete

i am pete
>>
>>25431467
Whatever you do, man, do not give up. Get yourself to a church, they usually have homeless outreach programs designed to help the homeless. Also, and most importantly, get right in the faith and in your demeanor towards God. You would not be half as heartbroken as you are now if you had the faith.

Your future sounds a little like what my future will probably turn out to be but I have it all planned already.

Get to a church and get to know the people that run the charity programs. If you do not have a job, ask to volunteer to "fill the hours of your day".

Eventually, either you will find some employment, or these church members will see your charity through your volunteering, and possibly offer you some paid employment through other church connections.

Most importantly though, do not give up your faith. Turn to God and Christ.
>>
>>25431467
Sounds like a pretty clear-cut case of depression. I know how depression can really sap your will to live, and even prevent you enjoying just everyday pleasures.

I've suffered from it for a long time. If it wasn't for my family, and me living in a country with generous welfare laws, I would have been homeless and probably killed myself years ago.

Email me if you want someone to talk to. I'm no counselor, but I think we've suffered from some of the same problems, and I'd like to help.

[email protected]
>>
>>25431609
I'm not religious but this is good advice. Pride prevents many people from asking for or receiving help, but if you're homeless or hungry, you owe it to yourself to take any assistance that is available to you.

Everybody deserve the chance to avoid the horrible reality of homelessness and hunger.
>>
>>25431609
>get right in the faith and in your demeanor towards God. You would not be half as heartbroken as you are now if you had the faith.
Religionfags, preying on the weak.
>>
>>25430732
Where have you been sleeping?
How are you keeping warm?
What have you eaten in the last 48 hours?
>>
>>25430732
You should kill yourself. The pain will all go away. No worries.
>>
>>25431637
>>25431637
Psalm 34:18

>The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Ancient wisdom.

In any case, if you call helping somebody in need as preying upon them, I'd rather not see what it means to you to actually prey on people.

Mayhaps you would twist pure intentions into evil? Or call what is evil good? Or lead people away from the path of life?
>>
>>25430934
Go to a temp agency
>>
>>25431576
no, because of my medical history and the crimnal records in my family
>>25431609
I have faith, I fucked up thing with a priest or two that offered me help
as usual I just lost the will to even search for help
>>25431610
no shit
I know what it is
but when the depressive thoughts rationally match the reality of things (aka the reality is more depressing than the depression itself) there's little to do
>>25431663
>Where have you been sleeping?
I have a room in a public housing building
it's utter shit, mostly because of my own negligence
I don't even know if I have the right to stay there anymore
>How are you keeping warm?
clothes and the library
at night I have some heavy blankets
I wish I had some alcohol tho
>What have you eaten in the last 48 hours?
can't remember if I ate something, I'm hungry everytime
I had some canned things
>>25431737
go to a what?

thanks btw
>>
>>25431826
I didn't mean to suggest you are unable to identify symptoms of depression.

>when the depressive thoughts rationally match the reality of things (aka the reality is more depressing than the depression itself) there's little to do
I don't share the Christian value that all life is of value and should be preserved. I acknowledge that some people are dealt a shitty hand in life and it's not always possible for them to be "happy", whatever that means.

That said, I do believe that people should struggle to improve their life in most instances, because happiness is worth fighting for.

It's good to hear you have some support in with the public housing.

If you want help organising housing, employment, or financial assistance, you're welcome to email me and I'll see what I can find in your area.

>go to a what?
Pretty sure by 'temp agency' me meant a job agency that offers people temporary employment.

Like I said, I think people should have the chance to avoid homelessness, even if they've made poor choices in the past.
>>
>>25431826
how old are you again
>>
>>25431983
twenty eight years old
>>
>>25431826
Temp agency. They hire people who normally wouldn't get hired elsewehre. You basically give them a percent of your paycheck and in exchange they find jobs for you.
>>
>>25430732

I lived in my car for a couple months and went through an entire year without sleeping in a real bed. The whole time it was illegal because I had a suspended driver's license and no car insurance. At one point during all of this, I had a total of 73 cents to my name. 73 cents, period. I climbed back out of it. It's possible.
>>
>>25432116
story?
or a tl;dr
>>
>>25432129

Hm, it is a long story but I think I can sum it up without being too boring --

I owned a business I started where I had to travel a lot. I did pretty well, but any money I made I pumped right back into the business, so I had nearly no savings at any point, all I cared about was growing it.

I tried to get slick and came up with a plan to never pay rent or utils because I was sick of paying them for a place I never saw bc I was always traveling. The plan involved using a "friend"'s place as my home base (this is the complicated part that I'll skip over) - after I had moved all my stuff in, things happened and I couldn't crash with them anymore and they didn't let me take my stuff back. No worries, I'll just work, who cares. Then I got pulled over to find out that I had a speeding ticket I didn't know about (camera caught me and mailed info to my old address), so my license was suspended. I was arrested and my license was suspended for another year and my car insurance dropped me. Then I could no longer work and lived too far from any jobs or public transport, and slowly ran out of money. Noone wants to hire you if you can't drive to work so I couldn't take even a shit job.

Damn, I guess it's still tl;dr
>>
>>25432210
>Noone wants to hire you if you can't drive to work so I couldn't take even a shit job.
But I don't have my license and I work.
>>
>>25432210
Wow, a downward spiral of shit
Its a was short/fun read.
Thank you for posting it.

What was your business?
>>
>>25432210
>I couldn't crash with them anymore and they didn't let me take my stuff back
The fuck? Why didn't you call the cops for this blatant theft? (or is there something you're not telling us)
>>
>>25430732
Stop being such a sad sack of shit.

There have been literally millions of people throughout history who have been complete losers who have turned their lives around.

My cousin was a degenerate druggie until his mid 20s, when he went back to community college for some radiology tech program. Two years later, he graduated and found a pretty well-paying job at some hospital. A few years past that, he's married, has a kid, a nice car and is a homeowner.

>In before hurr durr normie
>>
>>25432271

If I lived where I used to live, wouldn't be a problem. But I was living in an area that was unemployment city (actually ranked the worst place in the country for young people to get jobs). I thought many times about trying to make the drive out of the area, but I kept getting spooked that I'd get pulled over, arrested again, and get my license suspended for even longer or pulled completely (some states do this). Also, it's harder to sneak around and live in your car without attracting attention than people think, and I already knew the area pretty good for this (I switched off between a storage facility parking lot and a Walmart parking lot). I did eventually get caught by the cops, but they were merciful and by that point I was only a month away from my suspension being lifted.
>>
>>25432296

Thanks anon. I provided automation services to small-media-business types. Wedding photographers, small town print shops, those kinds of people.

>>25432318

Yeah, there's a lot to that part of the story. Crazy stupid things I don't even like thinking about.
>>
>>25432412
Automation?
Like setting up server, database, business intelligence service.
Like setting up microsoft office for them?
>>
>>25432438

Sort of, before I did that I was actually a BI Microsoft consultant who did stuff like Sharepoint, Project Server, SSRS/SSIS, etc. I'd watch their daily workflow and then come up with the best solutions to speed it up and integrate it together. I had a Microsoft Gold partnership but I actually mostly used third-party cheap software that they could maintain on their own after I left.
>>
>>25432516

BlackSeltzer
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.