[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That fell when linux and opensource sort of defined my life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: op.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
That fell when linux and opensource sort of defined my life. I am jobless nett, kicked few times of uni, uneployed, playing old games, manging shitty unpopular projects like bbs, some dd2 server, trying new kernels and distro.
And few yeras after i use linux i see all windows user as normis trash, just like all fb and social mining sites. Litrealy i want to kill, when i saw that some programs in windows, make over 4 toolbars, redirect all trafic, make spyware, and even add ssl root certifact (just like lenovo) and that was my nephew pc i fixed.
Sometimes i think i am sharing some light with my brothers in opensource, that we are selected few. Maybe it's dumb elitarism, but i moslty despice all other people. Maybe i am some sort of ugly, autisic, creeper. But i can't relate to people who have windows and fb. I just can't stend that 2 fucking thinhs, most of the world, i fell like they are my enemy.
I tried ssri, snri and neroleptics, but they just make my sleppy.
>>
>>25430706
ncie way of wiritng yuor psots maet

yuo wlil be abel to raed tihs aesily, freind
>>
>>25430839
to be hoenst i read it pearety easily
i can't type xD So i wmostly raly on autocompllite
>>
>>25430706
did you mean to post this on wizchan?
>>
>>25430706
> could have been a master of Linux
> wasted my life on the friends and women meme

At least now I can focus on it. I've lost all my friends and women aren't intrestsd in me.

Good to meet a fellow freetard.
>>
>>25430875
you got memed, buddy

you really failed to see OP was painting a caricature?
>>
>>25430904
I just sort of assumed he was drunk or stoned.

> tfw you envy OP
>>
File: Ian-Murdock.jpg (31 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
Ian-Murdock.jpg
31 KB, 639x360
>>25430706
Kill yourself you fucking faggot pussy!
>>
>>25430940
Too much hate and despise for normise
>>
>>25431087
What distribution do you use? I was on Fedora until 23 before switching to Gentoo last week. Still haven't gotten it to connect to the internet but I will someday.
>>
>>25431138
Lazy fuck here so debian or mint with mate. I dont really like all rolling distros, but i like to play with arduino rs 232 and all arm
>>
>>25430940
this is what all lunix devs should do. follow his example!
>>
>>25431191
> all Linux devs are an hero
> microshaft inserts wangblows into supercomputer and banks and whatnot
> all money gone
> all supercomputers loaded with malware and paper weighted
> no more functioning society
> at least we can play gaymes
>>
>>25431191
I was susicidal i was thinking about it util i felt that undiscrabed rage. Rage aginst all that society and my own falierious i never kiss a girl i am sometimes idiot and worst of all i am very ugly and poor. That rage gave me power and my suicide would go unoticed by all that girl and socoety, jewsh. Exept stsllman and progaganda.
I have lost society and genetics lottery, yeah sure i could be born as starves boy, but fuck you i hate all ineqality and i dont think helping will work, i am not comunist but i belive in a working community like in opensource
And is not.linked to linux ofc

Sorry for.my writing and eglish
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 398x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 398x296
>>25430706
>tries to use fedora: the os
>can't format a proper, cohesive paragraph

lmao kys my man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.