[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently I've been keeping a casual eye on who actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450515128948.png (363 KB, 661x649) Image search: [Google]
1450515128948.png
363 KB, 661x649
Recently I've been keeping a casual eye on who actually wears pic related, and I think some of you need to accept that autism shoes isn't a meme.

If you're under 40 and you wear this style of shoe, you are presenting pure autism to the public.
>>
>>25430676
love me some stabiliy
>>
>>25430765

... Okay, sure...
>>
Who /combat boots/ here?
>>
>>25430955

>wearing tismboots
>>
>>25430676
I used to wear them when I was in highschool/middleschool because my family lived off of foodstamps
they sell them for cheap down at costco
>>
File: Bates boots.jpg (207 KB, 1154x1154) Image search: [Google]
Bates boots.jpg
207 KB, 1154x1154
>>25430955
I ware station boots everyday. They are comfortable, practical, durable, professional looking and they look good. Plus, they have a zipper on the side, so I don't have to bother with laces except like once a month or so when they start to get loose.
>>
>>25431093
if you think those are professional looking or practical, you are indeed a moron
>>
>>25430676
I used to wear shoes like that until about 10th grade. Then I switched to black NB 574s until I was about 23 and then I wore all black NB 590s. for the past year though I have only worn station boots.
>>
>>25431109
Those boots are made specifically for people to wear in certain types of professions such as police, Fire, and EMS. So of course they look professional. I'm obviously not referring to the type of profession where someone would wear a suit and tie.
>>
>>25431093
>they look good

Oh for fucks sake, you are joking?!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.