[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the devil appeared before you and offered to change your appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Bubbline.gif (66 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
Bubbline.gif
66 KB, 500x424
If the devil appeared before you and offered to change your appearance into whatever you liked would you take him up on the offer?
obviously the price would be your soul
>>
File: 1451094147566.jpg (15 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1451094147566.jpg
15 KB, 192x154
What exactly are the negative consequences of selling your soul?

What happens after you die?
>>
>>25430450
I would, I don't have a soul. I'll always have my mind. Though I'd probably Faust the deal so hard I'd get more benefits than that and he wouldn't get it in the end.
>>
>>25430463
This. I'd like a slightly better face (4/10 face atm), but not if I'm gonna suffer for eternity for it.
>>
Well the existence of the devil would confirm the existence of heaven.

Am I guaranteed to get into heaven if I refuse this?
>>
Can I sell him my soul without asking for something in return? I probably don't need it
>>
>>25430463
at best you end up in Limbo (Dante's version)
>>
>>25430492
>Limbo
Does that mean that I'll consciously exist forever in some kind of nothingness?

Then fudge no. I'd rather just not exist.
>>
>>25430505
you basically just hang out at the gates of hell and shoot the shit with philosophers until the end of eternity
perpetual boredom if anything else
>>
>>25430463
If you give your soul to the devil you will most likely go to hell
>>
>>25430519
That sounds horrible. I can barely handle a day of boredom, let alone an eternity.
>>
I went to Catholic school for 13 years but lost my religion in 3rd grade. It would probably fuck me up really badly if the devil (something I have not believed in for 17 years) showed up in front of me and proved that judeochristisn myths were true. I would probably decline his offer and become as devout a Catholic as possible to avoid eternal torment in hell.

The concept of hell is pretty stupid but if it were real that would actually be fucking terrifying. Stop eating meat, stop wearing clothes made of more than one fabric, if you've said "god damn" in your life then you've broken one of the 10 commandments and you're stuck in hell.
>>
File: hope.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
yes. i'd look like this person.
>>
>>25430450
Any answer besides loli is wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 1440x900
>>25430450

If there is a Hell I'm sure I'm already going. Might as well turn myself into a dragon in the meantime.
>>
>>25430605

is pewdipi wife???
>>
If there is a heaven and hell, I'm already going to hell so literally nothing would change except my appearance.

Deal.
>>
>>25430945
that was my first thought, but that bitch looks a little more like a trap
>>
>>25430450
if i said i wanted to be a god would he do that?
>>
>>25430450
I'd turn myself into whatever got the devil hard.
If I'm selling myself to him I might as well please him.
>>
File: 1449969452366.gif (232 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449969452366.gif
232 KB, 640x360
>>25430450
>be average maybe a 5/10
>appearance into whatever you liked
>turn into 10/10 female, live on easy mode
>become bros with him

ALSO

>the devil appeared before you
>god must also exist

athiests btfo
>>
Abso fucking lutely not. Why would I? Why would anyone? That's a horrible deal.
>>
Can you sell you're soul for a guaranteed chance to go to heaven?
>>
>>25431882
Guaranteed hell + guaranteed heaven. That sounds like Limbo.
>>
>>25430450
What happens if I make myself look like the Devil?
>>
>>25431882
if the option presents itself to sell your soul to the devil, you could just not sell it and accept God for free heaven
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.