[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>13 females conspire on social media to destroy young man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_npabe17zVc1u0r0dgo1_500.jpg (64 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npabe17zVc1u0r0dgo1_500.jpg
64 KB, 500x703
>13 females conspire on social media to destroy young man they accuse of rape
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/28700460/defense-pinal-county-serial-rape-suspect-may-have-been-set-up

This is how fucking dangerous and sociopathic females are these days.
>>
top kuk, they literally ruined his life for some "fun"
>>
He's still in jail

The trial will start this summer kek

>"justice system"
>>
>>25430359
I was taken back that you posted something from KOLD's site, I figured I was the only one in Tucson up at 4:16am on /r9k/.

Here's hoping the justice system doesn't fail, but it's Arizona so I doubt it'll work.
>>
This is why I don't bother with females. They are just not like us.
>>
I was in South America a few years back and witnessed a mob 'justice'. Apparently really common thing in South America and Africa in more rural areas, where crowds will stone, beat, burn alive and kill people they SUSPECT of a horrible crime like rape, murder, pedophilia, etc. The guy was killed on SUSPICION of pedophilia, fucking horrible to watch.

I don't see a difference when I see shit like this on social media. People jump to conclusions and attack someone without proof. Labelled a pedophile? Expect death threats even if there's no proof to back it up.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/photography/man-labeled-pedophile-on-facebook-death-threats/

Poor son of a bitch was eventually found to be innocent but the millions of people threatening to kill him before hand could have ruined the man. And women are so fucking quick to scream "PEDO!" or "RAPE!" these days. They get away with it because "Well it was my child and I was being protective so I'm not at fault."
>>
>>25430629
>And women are so fucking quick to scream "PEDO!" or "RAPE!" these days.

Women were always like this. They just used to be restrained and had less power so they couldn't cause so much damage.

The more power women have, the more damage they cause.

Although, to be fair, many conservatives, right wingers, politically incorrect people and so on, are just as bad and like heavily armed white knights, always suspecting pedos and (non-white or non-Christian) rapists around every corner.
>>
>>25430733
>>25430629
This, I notice if a guy is called a pedo or rapist and if he's innocent but has to take a mugshot, hes finished but if you're a woman the label doesn't stick, I blame the pedophile hysteria around the 90's and feminism with feminists going on a "rapist" crusade for any dude accused of it, and people wonder why I have trust issues with women
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.