[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>too dumb for the sciences >too uncreative for the arts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (107 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 800x388
>too dumb for the sciences
>too uncreative for the arts
>too illiterate for journalism
>too slow for professional gaming
>too clumsy for manual labour
>too weak to join military

Should i just helium myself this year? Its not like its ever going to get better
>>
Do what every other useless cunt does and study business.

> Professional Gaming

lol.
>>
>>25430160

just start lifting you dumbass

>too clumsy for manual labour

lol excuses, you just don't want to work
>>
>>25430201
He'd probably learn more by attempting suicide.
>>
File: 1451296486776.gif (556 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1451296486776.gif
556 KB, 500x276
>>25430160
Op start go to gym than you can join the miltary and shot sand ppl all day long in Afghanistan and u will get a nice suntan
>>
>>25430208
yeah brah just lift like just do it
worked for me every time :^)
>>
File: butler.jpg (12 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
butler.jpg
12 KB, 310x233
Why is there no proper servant class anymore? I think robots could do great serving needs of their masters.

>tfw you will never be butler in 19th century british upper class house hold

>inb4 waitress

its just not the same.
>>
>>25430160
They're gonna make you strong, you just don't want to go.
>>
>>25430304

The Military does not hire people with mental illness or history of suicidal attempts
>>
>>25430273
no, i hate rich people

especially rich kids
>>
>>25430343
but i love their money, i think the other dude was right, robots need a master to serve
>>
>tfw I'm actually good at a lot of shit but my anxiety turns me into a retard with a 70 IQ around people
>>
>too smart for the sciences
>too creative for the arts
>too literate for journalism
>too quick for professional gaming
>too nimble for manual labour
>too strong to join military

i'm too good at anything i do so i just lose interest every time i pick up something new
>>
>>25430371
You summed up normies perfectly.
>>
>>25430360
there are much less demeaning jobs that pay

if i had to serve some rich fuck i'd probably end up going crazy and smothering his whole family
>>
>>25430233
"Worked" there's your problems, expecting superficial results and not just doing it for the health and the longterm goals, faggot. Working out isn't just some miracle you do then you look hot, you have to commit to it and do it for life so you can always be hot and it can be a habit. It can be meditative, but not like some shitty excuse baby complainer like you knows anything or would benefit from it.
>>
>>25430371
>i just lose interest every time i pick up something new
Hey, I have this too! Except I'm bad at everything!
>>
>>25430160
>>too dumb for the sciences
>>too uncreative for the arts
>>too illiterate for journalism
>>too slow for professional gaming
>>too clumsy for manual labour
>>too weak to join military

>too cowardly for suicide
>>
>>25430160
More like

>too delusional

All those things are, or include skills that are nourished over time. You just need to invest time and effort and git gud at whatever you aim for (but I can't say that your choices are great either, particularly gaming and journalism).
>>
>>25430273
I actually honestly thought of this.

I'm useless, but I think I would be trainable as a servant. And I have a submissive personality already.
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268 KB, 500x540
How do I find a job that I can reasonably live off of and not want to kill myself?
>>
>>25430160
Just join the fucking military, you'll get strong during basic
>>
>>25430160
Wow, you're a complete waste of life aren't you OP.

You should probably just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1431379442761.gif (2 MB, 244x147) Image search: [Google]
1431379442761.gif
2 MB, 244x147
>tfw figuring out how to make a gachimuchi mashup is the only legitimate thing you're currently looking foward to in 2016
>>
>>25430160
but anon everyone is good at something :^)
>>
>>25430273
This.
I'm sure there are other robots who have a submissive personality and were raised as betas.
>>
>throwing some random fields around that get the most prestige and require most work
There are thousands of fields, what you do is like saying "ohh look at me I'm no Picasso and never put any work into it, I'm so poor at everything :(". Why don't you read up on wikipedia which jobs exist and try to find something for you? Maybe college isn't for you, maybe you could rather be an electrician, a secretarian, a librarian, a dentist's assistant, a .... just do some research. You know, you don't need to become the next leading person in a field, just find something that lets you lead your life and works with your strengths.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (49 KB, 404x330) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
49 KB, 404x330
>>25430160
>tfw

>>25430825
I have this teacher who keeps teaching us about how everyone can fix any of their imperfections and we can all reach our dreams and just wasp urself :DDD

I fucking despised her for months, until she stopped teaching us that shit
>>
>>25430410
Only realistic option is to discipline yourself to get really good at it. Then time will fly and you'll experience joy from doing it. It'll become your hobby and you'll get paid for it.
>>
Let's say I really wanted to join the Air Force since I have a lame as fuck degree that permits me to join the Officer course.

Let's also say that I have an injury in my shoulder, it's weak and due to ligament problems it dislocates easier than usual. However the position I would be going for would be Communications Analyst, not in the field and not needing physicality.

How are my chances in getting in for this?
>>
>>25430208
Non-clumsy people cant understand us
>>
>too weak to join Military

All it takes is a month you lazy bastard. A month of a fitness routine and diet and you'll be ready for boot.
>>
is the helium thing a meme or does it acutally work?
>>
>>25430160
no op, there's bigger problem, WE ARE TOO LAZY TO FIX THE PROBLEM THAT YOU MENTIONED
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.