[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss him :( He fought for us but we have let him down.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: erh.jpg (86 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
erh.jpg
86 KB, 992x744
I miss him :(

He fought for us but we have let him down.
>>
He was a dilusional assfuck.

>I am unhappy
>therefore, everyone should die

>tries to shoot up sorority
>door is locked
>gives up
>starts shooting random people
>dies with ~600 bullets left

The sorority part of his plan was good. Gunning down random people was not. He could very well have killed robots and people just like him.
>>
>>25430088
spent too much time on his manifesto and not enough preparing to kill Staceys and Chads.
>>
>>25430127
It's about the idea not about the person.

>>25430147
He seemed to me like one of the most nice people on his manifesto, his problem is he is so envious, scary what a typical good person can do if he felt out. Sexual revolution did only harm.
>>
Did anyone here read his entire manifesto?
Is it a good read?
>>
>>25430184
>It's about the idea not about the person.

He had a plan to shoot the sorority girls and he didnt follow through. He was a failure even with his own plans

Shooting random people didn't remove the stacies at all. He couldve killed a robot or anyone. Shooting random people doesnt prove anything
>>
I'll never understand why /r9k/ worshipers this faggot.

>Didn't get high score
>Didn't kill any bullies/sluts/chads
>Literal richfag

B-BUH MUH MANIFESTO AMIRITE GUYS?
>>
File: erk.gif (344 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
erk.gif
344 KB, 672x960
>>25430305
I did, I give it 9/10.

He was really open on it beyond imagination, so you can really understand him... he literary point out to what's wrong with him...

>>25430356
I'm talking about his philosophy, not what he did.

>>25430378
He wasn't rich all his life, actually he had to live 1 week with his poor mother and 1 week with his rich father as a child. And he really hated being on his father house... and he valued how his mother make up for the lack of money with love.
>>
>>25430127
>~600 bullets left
That's the real tradgedy.
>>
>>25430127
Rogers had no sense of solidarity with anyone in a similar situation. You can tell this from how utterly self-absorbed his writing was, his manifesto and forum postings.
>>
>>25430462
Where he used to post?

He had solidarity with people having bad times on general...

For people on his position he had solidarity but on the same time he wasn't the type that wouldn't befriend a robot bcuz he is a robot...
>>
>>25430413
>poor mother
She's the one who bought him the BMW bro
>>
>>25430413
>poor mother

Lel she is rich as fuck
Poor compared to his father, but still rich.
>>
>>25430305
I'm not a reader but I finished it.

Mostly because I relate so much and it interests me.
>>
>>25430549
>>25430572
How is she rich if he had to share room with his sister and a bunk bed?

>>25430595
Same here, I feel I wanna read it again.
>>
>>25430611
She was just such very there's no debating it
Any ways my favorite part of the manifesto was when he sprayed the normies with orange juice
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>25430127
>He could very well have killed robots and people just like him.
>implying robots ever leave the house unless forced to
>>
>>25430664
*rich not very
mobile user detected
>>
>>25430305
I have read it almost twice. It's a 10/10 read.
>>
Summary of this guys manifesto:

>Thinks his height is the reason he can't get with girls, completely failing to recognise that his creepy, delusional, hateful personality is the real issue

> "Why can't people see my inner beauty? Why are these dumb bitches so shallow?"...all the while, obsessing over getting a blonde goddess 'Ten' girlfriend.

> Doesn't understand that the universe doesn't owe you shit and that you're the author of your own peace and happiness, and so endlessly whines that he's been done an injustice by the world.

He didn't need to be 6 foot, or rich, or a hot girlfriend, he needed a lot of therapy.
>>
>>25430666
Well Elliot had walks all day.
Some weeks he just slept at home and was out all day
>>
>>25430549
>>25430572
>>25430664
She wasn't rich when Rodger grew up, but after she got that job in her friend's company in 2007 (when Rodger was 16), she got some wealth.
>>
>>25430664
I read somewhere that his mother was working on a job paying $3'000 a month, and she relayed on her family to support her to do all she can for her son. His father was giving him $500 monthly when he was on college, I'm no American so I don't know what can that mean.

Also his father wasn't paying child support and was on huge dept, which mean Elliot had a only a rich childhood (even that partly).
>>
File: elliot inspirational.jpg (47 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
elliot inspirational.jpg
47 KB, 623x465
>>25430088
>He fought for us but we have let him down.
We don't need some faggot spraying orange juice on our behalf thanks. Also nice hitler dubs.
>>
What's your favorite video /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CressilIo is my fav.
>>
>>25430731
The Retribution one.
>>
>>25430730
So why do you have the picture saved normie
>>
>>25430731
There one where he's at his dad's house he seems happy reminiscing
>>
>>25430687
>>Thinks his height is the reason he can't get with girls, completely failing to recognise that his creepy, delusional, hateful personality is the real issue
He wasn't really capitalizing on the height.

>> "Why can't people see my inner beauty? Why are these dumb bitches so shallow?"...all the while, obsessing over getting a blonde goddess 'Ten' girlfriend.
Sometimes he been honest with himself that he lack social skills and feel sad about girls treating like "the scum of earth", other times he gone full crazy mode and say crazy stuff when he is on berserk mode...

>> Doesn't understand that the universe doesn't owe you shit and that you're the author of your own peace and happiness, and so endlessly whines that he's been done an injustice by the world.

He started trying hard doing that when he was so young, I didn't cared for that shit until like 19, he was doing so and trying to change he look, hair color, hobbies, cloths on like 10... he tried but sometimes you just can't.
>>
>>25430127
lmao u really think a robot doesnt want to die?
>>
File: inb4 elliot rodger.png (1 MB, 1580x659) Image search: [Google]
inb4 elliot rodger.png
1 MB, 1580x659
>>25430088
i get told i look like elliot rodger a lot. does this mean I'm unattractive?

ignore filename
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.