[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons what do you do when you encounter a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: ffiii.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ffiii.jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
I wasn't looking for anything serious and I met this nice guy at the bar.
After things started heating up, he told me he was a virgin.

I didn't feel like I had the right to take it away from him, he was 28 years old and I figured he's saving it for someone special, since I wasn't looking for anything serious I told him let's not do it and he should keep waiting for that special someone.

I felt like I did the right thing but after reading threads on here I'm having second thoughts.
>>
once this thread gets to 300 replies I am going to destroy r9k
>>
>>25430039
You're the problem, why aren't you looking for anything serious?
>>
>250+ replies
Hero and a real human bean
>>
>28 year old virgin
They don't exist.

The virgins on /r9k/ are highschoolers and college freshmen. No one graduates a virgin.
>>
>>25430131
This. Anyone who says otherwise is just shit-posting.
They literally force you to it at graduation.
>>
>>25430145
how do they force you to do it anon?
>>
>>25430151
They shove your degree up some old female professor's cooter and you have to dig it out with your cock.
>>
File: 1445134279625.jpg (62 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
1445134279625.jpg
62 KB, 400x583
>>25430131
>They don't exist.
This shit again... Women just can't comprehend how it is out there in the dating market for men who aren't Chad tier. To a woman losing virginity is so easy she just takes it as a joke if a man says he's a virgin.
>>
>>25430151
They have advanced technology developed by NASA that detects virgins.
Then the virgins are rounded up for mandatory intercourse with captured korean slave girls.
It's covered up because the universities don't want people to know that korea provides them with slave girls.
>>
File: it's too much.jpg (13 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
it's too much.jpg
13 KB, 453x500
>>25430189
You made me giggle m88
>>
He wanted it and you wanted it and you rejected him. Well damn. You weren't obliged to do it. Or not do it. Maybe if you did it, he'd regret it, and maybe not.

But you'd have fug'd if he was a virgin 18 year old?
>>
>>25430131
Aren't you just an ignorant piece of shit. ;)
>>
>>25430131
>tfw 29 year old virgin
>>
>>25430131
My brother is 27 and is a virgin. He never graduated from college.
>>
>>25430039
Get the fuck out rostie bitch, this ain't reddit.
>>
>>25430287
how is your relationship with him?
>>
>>25430287
suck his dick, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>25430325
>>25430330
Is not a fag, I'm a 22 year old virgin male myself. I also have a 20 year old brother who is a virgin. We were raised in a loving christen family we never had a chance, there is no hope for us. We will never find our christian virgin brides.
>>
File: ffiiii.jpg (50 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
ffiiii.jpg
50 KB, 679x960
First of all, I have never met such an old virgin before I was pretty sure all guys had sex until I came to this site.

Second, if he's a virgin at 28 then there's a reason for it and I shouldn't take it away from him. I'll leave that someone else.
>>
>>25430431
>Second, if he's a virgin at 28 then there's a reason for it and I shouldn't take it away from him. I'll leave that someone else.
Why would you doom him to that?
>>
>>25430374
Are you christian yourself? And if so what denomination?
>>
>>25430431
>I'll leave that someone else
who though?
>>
File: 1423004381760.png (75 KB, 660x302) Image search: [Google]
1423004381760.png
75 KB, 660x302
>>25430431
if women think all men are ugly why would you think all of them are also getting laid?

how does that make any sense?
>>
>>25430431
I'm 19
Take my virginity
>>
>>25430431
I'm 20

Can I fuck your ass?
>>
File: ffiiiii.jpg (132 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
ffiiiii.jpg
132 KB, 1600x1000
>>25430506
No thanks, go try tinder it's not hard.
This site is the last place I'd go, if I really wanted a creep all I have to do is stop swiping no.
>>
>>25430544
>try tinder
>it's not hard

>get match
>try to talk to them
>they never reply
fuck you bitch
>>
>>25430544
>go try a normie app
No thanks
>>
>tfw even the guys who ridicule feminists are themselves egalitarian
>tfw even the guys who ridicule feminists are glad that there's less pressure to "be a man" in le current year

where are the boys who believe that patriarchal authority is a good thing?
>>
>>25430591
Me t.b.h
Women shouldn't have equal rights and there shouldn't be voting at all. Strong monarchy with only agnatic succession should be what's used
>>
>>25430606
>>25430591
>>25430556
>>25430548
last post, no one will want to fuck you rapists you think someone will come on this site, see all the pictures of women being killed and raped, and think that they should have sex with someone they don't know from here? Stupid, go outside you're the worst and don't even want to download tinder no one likes lazy creeps.
>>
>>25430374
Go do missions. Mongolia and Cambodia have qt 3.14 virgin waifus
>>
>>25430660
>rapists
I think you're overestimating my ambition
>>
>>25430660
It's funny because all the most famous serial killers that targeted women have been notorious ladies men.
>>
File: FAW23.png (36 KB, 569x504) Image search: [Google]
FAW23.png
36 KB, 569x504
>>25430039
2bh I think to fuck a random dude in a bar
what do you think ?
>>
>>25430660
>something is on my mind
>I know
>I'll go to a website I've never been to before and talk about it there
>even though I've only heard bad things about it

what kind of an idiot are you?
>>
>>25430039
>all these special someones
>not wanting to be a special someone and make their day

This is probably bait, but women eat this shit up as well. I remember the article about a woman pulling this trick too well.
>>
i see through your deception. You are actually a male.

check my 4
>>
>>25430039
>I felt like I did the right thing but after reading threads on here I'm having second thoughts.

You did the right thing, but only because you are a worthless piece of shit, and him literally hiring a hooker would be better than you.

>He wanted it
>You seem to have wanted it
>You still rejected him, despite being a sloot who meets guys at bars
>>
>all this talk of "there's no 25+ year old virgins lol"

I know it's bait but are there people who actually think like this? I'm a 29 year old virgin.
>>
>>25431491
lol hilarious xD virgins don't exist past age 18, lol is he serious? hahaha do you like watch the stars or something? you like math?
>>
>>25430039

27-year-old (male) virgin here.

I'm a virgin because I have a complex about me being into maledom. Also I hate people so much that I rejected them just to watch them cry. I have a long history of only caring about muh autismal interests on the inside and money and power and opportunity on the outside.

I'd like to fugg and please a girl because I'd like to stop being a horrid callous asshole. Like a sexual version of Scrooge.

And sometimes, like the anons above me who where raised Christian, it's something enforced by outside circumstances.

Your instincts are probably telling you "oh, there must be a reason nobody fugged him by now, it's a red flag". But remember that it takes two to tango and it's not necessarily the simple fact that nobody wanted to do us.
>>
I don't car since I am one myself
>>
>>25432428
>virgin by choice
nice meme
if a girl would show you any interest you would lick her feel
>>
>>25432428
What your story should end up like is beauty and the beast. There are girls out there who would want to be your belle.
>>
>>25432506

Now I would. Because I realized that, of course, I want sex and relationships and intimacy.

And that's a way for me to feel vulnerable, and to feel social emotions. And those feels makes the euphoric cold hate go away for a while.
>>
Im a 22 yo virgin. The only girls I could have ever fucked had boyfriends and I did what I thought was right at the time, even though now those are my only regrets. My fucking twin on the other hand gets girls thrown at him and I have no fucking sympathy for him being a virgin. He just writes off most grills as basic bitches even though he claims he doesnt want anything serious either.
>>
>>25432621

Cute, but thinking about it like that feels a bit pretentious to be honest.

I just want a normal relationship. With a girl that accepts the fact that I might not be capable of penetrative vanilla sex with her, sure, but otherwise just a normal relationship.

In fact I don't know what I want in a relationship since I've never had one so therefore I try not to have preconceptions about that part.
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>25430131
27 year old kissless virgin with a small dick here, fuck you.
>>
>not rejecting the few to no advances you get due to your insecurities

Shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>tfw could've lost my virginity to prime teen pussy but all I did for 2 hours was rub her butt and boobs very slowly
Why the fuck did I not take it further? WHY?!?!
>>
>>25432832
although ill admit, my pain is self inflicted because I'd probably have more luck if I had the courage to leave my fucking house for anything but work, bike rides, trips to the range or hockey.
>>
>>25430431
>Second, if he's a virgin at 28 then there's a reason for it and I shouldn't take it away from him. I'll leave that someone else.

Triggered/autistic rant incoming.

Fuck this shit and fuck the women who say this.

>hurr I don't wanna be the gurl who takes his precious virginity

BULLSHIT

You say that because he isn't attractive enough for you to bang. If he was 8/10+, you'd be more than happy to help him lose his V card. Instead, you give the same, tired, old horseshit excuse that you want him to cherish it when you probably lost it to some dude at a house party or whom you weren't dating for more than a week.

It's passive, women excuses instead of being direct and honest and it's what keep these guys from learning WTF is wrong so they came improve themselves.

Fucking cunt
>>
>>25430131
A 29 yo virgin says
Hi there
>>
>>25430431
>I'll leave that someone else.
There is no one else. If there was then he wouldn't have been a virgin for ten years after high school.
>>
>>25430467
Lutheran.
All those "non-denominational" are apostates in waiting.
>>
>>25433047
Fucking this.

It's like most females are biologically programmed to be professional bullshitters.
>>
>>25430431
With that attitude he'll never lose his virginity.
>>
>>25433114
professional? they are so shitty its painful
>>
>>25432902
WOMEN you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>25430131
32yo virgin reporting in

Fuck you
>>
>>25433189
Most guys tend to fall for the ridiculous bullshit they spew out, and they basically do just that for basically almost their entire lives.

Shit's like a disgusting sixth sense.
>>
>>25430431
great bait mate I rate it eight out of eight
>>
If he didn't mind losing it and we had some kind of a connection I would do it. But it's not like I have much experience myself.
>>
>>25433262
This.

I'm the anon who posted >>25433047 and had to learn shit the hard way.

To all robots who want a gf:

1. Define what you want out of a relationship. Whether it just be casual sex or something serious, you need to know what you want

2. After defining what you want, it becomes so much easier to find where exactly you can find it and how to get it.

3. When entering a relationship, you should be 75%+ sure that shit is going to work out. If it's anything less, either put some work into it, or get out while you can. I think the reason so many robots get dumped by cunts is that they put up with too much shit and secretly knew shit wasn't gonna work. Trust me, it is a relief and a fucking rush to break up with a woman by telling her she isn't what you're looking for. Especially if she thinks she's hot shit. They have no fucking clue how to deal with it and it's why many of them act like children afterwards. They can cheat, they can take your shit, they can do anything they want, but the second you say she doesn't suit your needs in a relationship, you will fucking rock her world
>>
>>25433262
I guess growing up arround drug dealers, shit bags, whores, prom fiends and junkies does make my bullshit detector probably overly sensitive.
>>
>>25433383
I want a loyal friend. I've never met a girl who is loyal who would slump to my echelon. I guess the experiences from >>25433423 that make me hide my wealth and just having to stay kinda low key in general have supressed the peacock I would need to get girls. Its fucking weird though because people who suck at selling drugs and being shit heads can usually get a fuckload of girls but if you are good at surviving and not getting caught you go unnoticed. Not that those are the people Id want to attract.
>>
>>25430064
HM okay
>>
>>25430131
lmao do normalfags actually believe this shit
>>
>>25433201
And where in any of those posts does it say female virgins, you fucking buffoon?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.