[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most sad or pathetic thing you've ever done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1450532521674.png (1 MB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1450532521674.png
1 MB, 1024x819
What's the most sad or pathetic thing you've ever done to get over loneliness?

I just made a post on craigslist looking for literally anyone just because I want to feel another persons skin, I'd even be someone's pet at this point
>>
I've had conversations with those Skype spam bots and I've made alternate emails to talk to myself with
>>
Tried to make a tulpa/ imaginary friend but then stopped because I didn't want to go crazy.

Deluded myself into thinking things people public posted for other people were actually secretly directed at me. Even if they didn't know me.
>>
I have a Skype profile where I trade fake nudes for hearing people's life stories or problems.
>>
>>25429954
How does this work exactIy?
>>
Asian massage parlor once a month. They thought I was a cop for awhile because grill
>>
I entered into furry ERP chats on steam because frankly it was the easiest way to make friends and feel somewhat wanted. I do this like once every 6-7 months. But then i'm beyond fucked.
>>
File: 1411681064722.png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
1411681064722.png
465 KB, 680x762
>>25429982
Do you genuinely enjoy their company?

I wouldn't care if someone had a weird fetish if they actually wanted my friendship.
>>
>>25429853
I've been looking through craigslist posts for the same reason.

Too scared to post one, though.
>>
>>25429967
I post on /r9k/ and /soc/ and pretend to be a cute fembot who will give nudes if they just talk to me for an hour or so. About their lives, their dreams, their hobbies, their pet cat, anything they wanna talk about. Then I deliver the goods.

Makes me feel like I have a friend, if only for a short time. The majority of people delete me once they get the nudes, but I've kept a few and still talk to them.
>>
spoke to cleverbot
doesnt help
>>
I try to get a gf over r9k

It's probably impossible in
>current year
>>
>>25429999
Nice get. You should reply to OPs add then.
>>
>>25430022
OP probably isn't in my state.
>>
>>25430001
>tfw you've responded to me before
I nearly added you as well

>>25430043
Probably not in your country.
>>
>>25430057
Probably not, there aren't a lot of people up at 3:30am here.

The craigslist updates have slowed to a crawl.
>>
I got a reply for my add, all it has in it is an email..
I'm not sure what I'm meant to do with it, is it going to be a bot?

>>25430085
Your sort of lucky I guess, Craigslist in my country/state is barely used at all.
>>
>>25429995

I did for a while. It was nice to have friendly people that would speak first. Some I genuinely got to know really well....

But then i'd go back to my old hermit self and stop talking to people/remove them from friends and stop it entirely.
>>
>>25430110
I'd be terrified to respond to that.

And it's not that great. Mostly horny people in their 40s trying to cheat on their spouse.
>>
Kept talking and sexting to someone from Craigslist even after it became evident they were only pretending to be a slutty 18 year old girl and was really a man wanting to do homosex.

I'll post a real ad there...
>>
>>25429853
Every once in a while I think of trying to find someone to meet on craigslist but I would have to reveal every pathetic thing about myself before we meet because I can't lie about how awful I am. I know they would never reply so I don't bother.
>>
>>25430110
Email reply? Certainly a bot. The email relay is there for our protection. Have a real conversation using it first.
>>
>>25430141
Oh, that doesn't sound too great then. Maybe make your own post and see what happens?

>>25430167
I responded to it anyway, I'm using a throwaway email so nothing bad could come of it. I wish it was a real person though.
>>
>>25430249
I know what would happen.

A. Nothing.
B. Something horrible.

Chances of anything good are quite slim, at least in my mind.
>>
>>25430337
Yeah, the most I'm expecting from it is to be added to some type of spam list or something.
>>
>>25430347
I hope nothing worse than that happens.

Make sure any photos you use aren't geotagged.
>>
>>25430372
I didn't use any photos, I just put a text description of myself, so there's nothing to worry about on that front.

I got another one..
>Hi have you ever thought about a older guy playin with your cock I would be willing to play in your car up to you
>>
I paid a hooker to play Monopoly with me.
>>
>>25429926
I successfully made a Tulpa.

It tried to murder me because it felt I was an obstacle to myself and if it were in control my life would be better. So I had to kill it.

> my life probably wouldn't have been better
> still sometimes regret not dying
>>
>>25430390
I am thinking about hire a hooker just to cuddle and watch TV with me. I don't want sex and especcially with a hooker. Should I go for it?
>>
>>25429853
Re-contacted my Ex
>>
>Started browsing craigslist for a week or so.
>Finally respond to someone my age
>Kik and such
>turns out they're a passable trap
>acts cute and girly as fuck
>Likes to cuddle
Thanks CL for putting up with my stupid sociopathic ass
>>
>>25430381
I'm pretty sure craigslist automatically strips metadata anyway. I'm referring to any you may send in an email.
>>
>>25430001
whats your skype then?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.