[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's some simple advice. Girls want what they can't have.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Here's some simple advice.

Girls want what they can't have.
>>
BIG
BLACK
COCK

THROBBING INSIDE THEIR VAGINAL CANAL
PUMPING SEMEN INTO THEIR WOMB
>>
Thank you for the amazing advice! My life is changed!
>>
OK they can't have me...

now where are my orbiters?
>>
>>25429544
if you have acquired something, then you don't want for it anymore because you have it.
>>
>working fast food
>some qt worked there
>every guy was in love with her, bent over backwards for her
>typical robot me just ignored her and was kind of an asshole
>after a while she was always around me trying to get my attention. asking me to hang out with her and stuff like that
>too beta to do anything and she quit
>>
File: 1449579738770.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449579738770.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
>>25429544
a moustache?
>>
>>25429544

This isn't true. I can tell a grill she can't have me and she'd probably ignore me then laugh about with her friends for 10 seconds before moving on.
>>
*steals burger from her plate*

haha, can't have that!
>>
New kot pix
>>
Fantastic advice, now how do I employ it?
>>
>>25429668

You don't literally say it outloud, you autismo. The idea is to show interest in her, let her do the typical woman shit where is plays around and laughs at your jokes, let her believe you are hers and then, ignore her. That will make her feel insecure, curious and challenged.
>>
>>25429734
You need to have something they want
>>
>>25429738
Like money?

No thanks, I don't want some gold-digging ho.
>>
>>25429749
Well then, just keep on keeping on then
>>
>>25429758
Was that literally the extent of your advice?

>Get rich so women like you for your money instead of you.

Great advice. I already knew that, though.
>>
Yeah that fucking works really well OP.

Ignore her, she starts to want you. Get together with her, she has you, no longer wants you, drops you right back into the friendzone.

Fuck you.
>>
You people are stupid as shit. You're always looking for some trick, or "cheat code" when it comes to women. THERE IS NONE. IF WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU, THEY WILL NEVER LIKE YOU

You are genetically inferior.
>>
>>25429548
black men are so obviously rejected by women that they have to resort to rape. They are subhumans, that's why they are aborted by planned parenthood by the millions. Even black men think black girls are disgusting, because they know that they are subhuman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.