[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this guy I really like, and soon to be my bf, writes the shittiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: poetry-and-types-of-poetry.jpg (24 KB, 1280x679) Image search: [Google]
poetry-and-types-of-poetry.jpg
24 KB, 1280x679
So this guy I really like, and soon to be my bf, writes the shittiest self indulgent pretentious "poetry". I dint wanna offend him. What can I say when he shows me it?
>>
Tell him you think it's shit. Also post poetry
>>
Fuck off immediately
OUT
U
T
>>
>>25429645
If you can't be honest with someone how can you ever expect to be close? If you just want sex from someone you "really like", then maybe >>25429596
>>
This is why "fembot" threads need to be banned
>>
Don't be afraid of hurting his ego. If you, a woman, are capable of hurting his ego then he's a bitchmade faggot and doesn't deserve your respect.
>>
This is 95% shitpost but I'll bite

Do what this guy says >>25429580

Men are direct and honest beings for the most part. If he cannot handle the truth he is not worth your time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.