[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw depressed at the most critical formative years of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (176 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.png
176 KB, 500x375
>tfw depressed at the most critical formative years of my life

why couldn't this happen when I'm like 50 years old
>>
>can't stop thinking about killing myself
>can't bring myself to actually do it because it would destroy my mom
>heard my dad muttering to himself about how much of an ungrateful piece of shit I am and how all I do is eat and jerk off
>sat in my room crying for a little over an hour trying to convince myself to finally do it
>>
>>25429523
What makes you think that at 50 won't hit you a depression that will make your current one feel like mild melancholy?
>>
>>25429568
I'd rather have that. 50 is a decent run. 18-24 is where your entire life is decided.
>>
File: upset.gif (2 MB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
upset.gif
2 MB, 300x403
>crippling anxiety, social phobia and depression in teens and early twenties
>realize I'll never those years of prime youth back
>soon ill be 30 and no one will give a shit about me
>>
>>25429523
>>25429582
There's gonna be a serious wave of mass suicide amongst 30-something men in about ten years.
>>
>>25429595
That's something we can all hope for. Genetic trash has to be taken out.
>>
>>25429909
You're coming too, bud.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1200x778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1200x778
Is there even anything worth living for robots?
>>
>tfw depressed during "the best years of my life"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>25429922
>You're coming too, bud.
Fug
>>
>>25429578
>mfw almost 23 and college dropout NEET for 2.5 years
>>
File: file.png (329 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
file.png
329 KB, 640x368
>>25429933
waiting for the manic pixie dream girl to save you from your humdrum life, just like a movie
>>
>>25429523
>at the most critical formative years of my life
underage b&
>>
>>25430042
18-24 are THE most important years of your life.
>>
>>25430185
KEK no If you fail at childhood you could as well kill yourself
>>
>>25430185
>Alone and NEET at 18 after graduation
>Get shitty job at 19, still work there now
>Enroll and drop out/fail almost every class at local community college because I put 0 effort in
>22 now
>In fucked up love triangle where I'm the outsider
>Don't eat or sleep
>Car just got wrecked yesterday
>Have very little money
>Find enjoyment in almost nothing

Not like the next two years are going to be any better.
>>
>>25429523
if it makes you feel better op you'll still probably have crippling anxiety when you're 50 as well :)
>>
>>25429523
Dont worry anon! You will also be dwporessed when you fifty! And every year before and after then. You're genetically fucked to be deppressed forever.
>>
>>25430185
>got depressed at 18
>NEET shut in with crippling depression and agoraphobia 19-24
>get first McJob at 25
>too old to feel comfortable with coworkers
>too young and inexperienced at life to be respected by anybody
>starting to lose energy and will to work like those kids at 26
>now 29 and in dire need of a car and license but nobody will help because i'm too old and "should know this already"

I feel like evolution is doing its part.
>>
>>25430015
But dreams never last long enough to actually matter.
>>
>>25429564
something along these lines. in the past i slashed my wrist and later on held a gun to my head a few times, but obviously am still in existence.

have a worthless lib ed degree so i cant find a good paying job. keep thinking about going to graduate school or some shit, but my undergraduate degree caused so much depression and anxiety, that the thought of going back to school causing stress
>fuck
>>
my only escape is my dreams, but all they do is remind me of how shit my life is now.
>>
>>25429564
Kill yourself to spite the old bastard. Write out a heartfelt letter that explains everything to your mother and how you love her but leave him entirely.
>>
>>25432672
Please stop telling other people on the internet to kill themselves it does no one good.

>>25429564
You can live a life without toxic people in it, think about that
>>
>>25430015
Those aren't real
>>
>>25429523
It won't stop lad, you will still be depressed at 50.
>>
panic attacks started at 24, continued hardcore through age 26 and 27

28 now, in grad school, making headway on the mental health issues but still basically a lot more mentally ill than i ever expected to be

jobs freak me out, school freaks me out
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.