[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had Killgrave's powers and could make any woman do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
If you had Killgrave's powers and could make any woman do whatever you liked. What would you do?

Me I'd find the cutest, most reserved woman I could find and turn her into a slut while ruining her body. Make her fist her self for hours. While I sleep I would make her give one continuous blowjob to the biggest dildo i could find.

Totally reck her and make her my slut
>>
>>25429416

Tell me more about Kill Grave.
Yes, I am too lazy to Google anything.
>>
>>25429416
How would that ruin her body?

The blowjob thing might ruin her taste buds and gag reflex but sifting wont do anything in the long run.
>>
>>25429813
>roastie logic
>>
>>25429772
killgrave (or purple man) has the ability to make other people obey all his directions. total mind control, to people in his physical presence.

watch the feminism heavy tv series on hbo, Jessica Jones. hes in that
>>
>>25429836
Normies dont care about roasties. And that shit heals if your young. once your 30 your plan might work. But why even try that with used goods.
>>
>>25429813
>How would that ruin her body?

Constant fisting of her vagina
Constant blowjob, she would eventually ruin her dry throat
>>
I would become the world's greatest motivational speaker.
>>
>>25429915
I have sucked dick for over two hours straight(bf was on meds) and dryness wasn't the problem. Getting bored was an issue. Not for him, he was on the computer, but for me.

Fisting her vagina wouldn't do anything in the long term if she is young.
>>
>>25429416
Make her tell me she loves me and bake me waffles and cakes and stuff I guess. Would be pretty nice.
>>
I would amass an army of little girls and train them as domestic terrorists and then stage a coup of the us government. Right Wing Loli Death Squads

It wouldnt be stupid sexual shit, you people have no imagination
>>
I would make the girls I went to high school with tell me whether they liked me or not. If any of the cute ones I liked reciprocate I'd try to see if there can naturally be a relationship. Maybe chipping in and making sure they don't cheat with my power.

However if none would reciprocate I would fuck all that I really want while making them behave as submissively as I could while dominating them. Then I would do the same to instagram and mfc whores that I personally would like to fuck. Use someone like Hillary to buy things etc., while pumping whatever girls I feel like every day. Make them take photos in poses that I always wanted to see on variously proportioned women.

It'd be something that could eliminate my need for internet when it comes to a good sight of knock-off material. I would probably do something similar in my free time with the first scenario save for cucking my gf/wife, unless she was fine with me having a harem or three+ somes etc.

If I could control guys I might use them to mix up my experiences in the 2nd scenario though. It'd be fun to train myself to have insane stamina and leave guys in awe.
>>
>>25430236
Why did you bother?
>>
Repeat mass public suicides.

I'd make you all form a circle, and merrily reach up the next cunt's arsehole, pull out their lower intestine, and throttle yourself with it.

Also, I'd make the prime minister have a wank on the telly.
>>
>>25430285
but why little girls? why not grown men, for maximum damage?
>>
>>25429416
Wait a minute - do we get to see Krysten Ritter's tits on that show?

I gotta watch it now.

I'd just make a girl cuddle with me and watch tv.
>>
>>25430614
No one will shoot a little girl

As for I, I would make one like and cuddle with me
>>
File: 1432653910109.gif (364 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1432653910109.gif
364 KB, 500x375
>>25429416
TRY TO PASS IT OFF AS A LOVING RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>25429416
I'd make all women become kind, loyal, and honest.
>>
>>25431161
Thank you anon. You're the selfless hero we need, but not the one we deserve.
>>
>>25430614
They have the most potential for radicalism and emotional manipulation
>>
Finally live life on easy mode. Don't really like hurting people but just not worrying about money would be nice.
>>
Make someone cuddle me
>>
I would get all women to non-offensively share their knowledge with me
Also I would force them to tiptoe around my feelings at all times
>>
I would holocaust the kikes with an army of Aryan super women.
>>
>>25430236
why the fuck would anyone do this? what was he doing on the computer?? what meds? tell us more you stupid bitch
>>
File: 1450911716075.png (161 KB, 300x308) Image search: [Google]
1450911716075.png
161 KB, 300x308
Reverse the roles, its time we lived on easy mode for once
>get to choose who we want to be with
>get things bought for us and spoiled
>sex whenever
>have hundreds of orbiters
>understand loyalty
I'm not here to hurt or cause trouble, I just want to know how it feels to live the easy stream
>>
>>25432872
Getting a blowjob while im playing games sounds pretty good to me m8
>>
Suicide bombings in the name of the international revolutionary proletariat.
>>
Sequentially:

>get into the US and find one of those nice movie-tier apartments
>free money, free food, free rent, everything
>work out a lot so I'm muscular and all the fat doesn't hide my dick
>get into exciting work
>get a qt grill to fall in love with me, probably some celebrity chick
>get a lot of teachers to teach me a lot of languages
>get a teacher to teach me how to draw

Basically live life on easy mode and do whatever I've always wanted to do without the stress of needing to survive.
>>
>>25429416

I'd find all the depressed fembots and order them to stop being in pain, then help me find more of them and so on.

If I could do the same for male robots then I'd do that too.
>>
>>25433414
>being this level whiteknight in 2016
Kilgrave would be disappointed.
>>
>>25432872
>tfw my ex did this for me because he got off on how it was hurting when I started getting all raw and how I couldn't stop him because he's stronger than me
Was insanely hot
I don't think I could've done it with the roles switched, though

Man I really fucked that up
>>
>>25433575

He's talking in all earnestness, with only good intentions in mind, of finding people and making their brains perfect, 1984 style, ironing out all the creases. That's darker than making whores fuck you.
>>
>>25433786
Not really. He's doing it to alleviate their pain. That's the opposite of dark if I've ever heard it.
>>
>>25434376

Whether they like it or not. Life involves a great deal of pain if you live it autonomously. Relieving the general 'pain' caused by all the problems accompanying existence is either infantilisation or a lobotomy.
>>
>>25433234
>teach me how to draw
w e w
e
w
>>
>>25434376
Yeah, no. Mindrape is a pretty big no-no in AI ethics and science fiction, no matter the possible benefits.
>>
>>25434984
What are you wewing about?
>>
>>25435020

It'd probably end with me ordering everyone to dedicate their mental resources towards creating a hard-takeoff AI that would assimilate us all into it's cognitive bulk via uploading. Eating us, essentially. After that, well, who could say.
>>
I guess mind control is fun. I would use it to live a vagabond life travelling the world and enjoying every single pleasure at my own leisure.
>>
>>25435780
Yeah this is cool. And then just park my ass wherever I thought was nice, go on a local adventure, and then continue my trip.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.