[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the chillest minimum wage job Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1443278184490.png (257 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
1443278184490.png
257 KB, 415x476
What is the chillest minimum wage job

Pic related
>>
I'm working part time as a delivery driver while I'm going to school and it's a pretty sweet gig. With tips I make well over minimum wage and I just drive around in my car listening to music most of the day.
>>
>>25428804
you living in the city? Seems like the sort of place that would be good for that sort of shit.
>>
Be a stocker at a convenience store
>>
>>25428835
Suburbs
>>
Overnight security.

The place I'm about to start at just has you wave a wand by doors every 15mins but between that you gotta entertain yourself and you're all alone
>>
>>25428804
Don't you have to pay for gas though?
>>
swimming pool lifeguard looks pretty chill, esp if your pool is in a small town
>>
>>25428856
hmm

what's the pay like? Gas money?
>>
File: 1445433431032.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1445433431032.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
Nothing with food

Fuck restaurants
>>
>>25428868
If youbhaave a car with decent gas mileage some places pay for all of youre gas for the shift plus some, 30 mpg car makes you money. The only real downside is it will kill your car. The best place is a town with tons of low income people always ordering, 2 dollar tips all day but youll take 30 of them every shift, 60 cash for a 5 hour shift plus wage is great money. Its the best dead end job around
>>
>>25428868
>>25428886
I do have to pay for my gas, but as long as you drive a decent car it isn't that much. I spend about $30 a week on gas, but I average more than that daily in tips. Today was a slow day, but I still went home with $32. I make $8.60/hour otherwise.
>>
>>25428892
this man speaks the truth

they will work you like a dog and replace you once they've had enough of you. Same with retail work and all that.

>>25428953
Ah okay. My car uses up like $60 a week so I don't think that'd be too good of an alternative for me.
>>
>>25428776
get jobs where you do NOT move around or work with people
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.