[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink a load of alcohol >wake up the next day >perfectly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1322244389559.png (67 KB, 232x233) Image search: [Google]
1322244389559.png
67 KB, 232x233
>drink a load of alcohol
>wake up the next day
>perfectly fine

Anyone else immune to hangovers?
>>
>>25428774
You're either young as fuck or just barely started drinking
>>
enjoy it while it lasts. one day your body will say no
>>
I don't get hungover from beer, but liquor ruins me the next day.

It's a good kind of liver destroying feel
>>
>>25428774
the hangovers people feel are from being severely dehydrated, some bodies retain water better than others, some people compensate by drinking lots of water before passing out, it's easier to counter than you think, people are just dumbos
>>
>>25428795
this desu brother
>>
>>25428802
This too, I always drink two huge glasses of water before bed if I'm drunk
>>
Depends on your age, how hydrated you were through out the day, how much salt you have consumed, if you have consumed any salt and water before sleeping, and other such things.

I am "hung over" right now, as in I fell asleep for maybe 3 hours and have woken up again without being able to go back to sleep, causing me to feel shit. Fucking glutamine man.
>>
i get random hangovers, had a terrible one after drinking 4 5%ABV beers once but i downed 1.4L of whiskey a week ago in one sitting and felt perfectly fine the next day, aside from not being even remotely sober until evening
>>
I didn't start getting hangovers until I was 23. In fact, before that age I used to really enjoy the morning-after feeling. All I felt back then were the sedative effects; it was like being on xanax.

Today a hangover is a minor catastrophe that I need 1, sometimes 2 days to recover from. My entire body operates at about 10% capacity and I have to take pain pills every few hours to stave off the searing headache and joint/muscle aches. It's also emotionally devastating; I can barely control my thought patterns and I start dwelling on all my doubts/fears/etc without any coherence.

Did I mention nightmares? Because those might be the worst part. And the shitty thing is, you NEED sleep to get past a hangover, so I'll force myself to take naps. But the nightmares are truly hellish. Monstrous beings you never thought you could imagine; your entire life crumbling as you watch helplessly; loved ones dying; you dying (painfully); etc etc.

Enjoy it while it lasts anon. I barely drink anymore because of how horrible the hangovers became.
>>
>>25428795
I'll admit that I'm 22 and last night was my first time drunk.

Saw drinking as a degenerate thing during my time in Uni, so I avoided it. Don't know if I want to touch another drop of alcohol.

How often do robots here drink?
>>
>>25428951
>How often do robots here drink?

every day and then some more
>>
>>25428951
Every day

Alcohol is one hell of a drug
>>
>>25428893

>there are people on this board who have never had a 2 day hangover
>there are people on this board younger than you and have probably had sex

JFMSU
>>
>>25428802
I guess me and op are fremen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.