[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna do it, anons. I'm gonna fucking ask my oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Xz7HoqP.png (360 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
Xz7HoqP.png
360 KB, 600x590
I'm gonna do it, anons. I'm gonna fucking ask my oneitis out tomorrow
>>
tell her you like her first. woman find that cute for some reason
>>
Don't fucking do it

Don't.
>>
talk to her after that, don't get straight to the point
>>
>>25428617
CONFIDENCE BRO
CONFIDENCE
SHE WILL SAY YES

YOU GONNA MAKE THAT BITCH HAPPY SHE SAID YES WHEN YOU TAKE HER OUT

NO AUTISM
NO CREEPY SHIT

YOU ARE COOLBOT
>>
>>25428742
>>25428758

Strike casual conversation

DONT tell her you like her

Just casual convo . ask her out at the end.
>>
last piece of advice from me, act like a fucking normie
>>
>>25428805
It's worked for the past few girls I've been talking too.
>>
>>25428811
I'm gonna ask her to go ice skating, is that a normie thing to do?
>>
>>25428901
Holy, that's QT as fuck, desu!! DOOO ITTTT!!!
>>
>>25428617
report back for the lulz
>>
>>25429011
It'll happen around tomorrow evening, so if by some quirk of fate this thread is still up, I'll mention it
>>
>>25429035
don't worry, if she rejects you, you have us
>>
Don't mention your online life unless she's interested in that
>>
>>25428742
don't do that.

>>25428805
>>25428901
do that
>>
She's known you like her the whole time and she's really hoping you never confess or ask her out.

If she says anything other than yes, you know I'm right.

And don't think maybe, or "I'm just not ready / don't have time for dating right now" or anything like that means maybe - it's the super polite normie way of rejecting you and it is expected that you'll take the hint and never ask again
>>
i always feel better getting rejected than knowing i didn't ask someone out i liked

good luck
>>
>>25428758
>>25428765
>>25428805
If a girl won't appreciate directness of a confession, she is not worth your time.

The girl I confessed to did, and is worth the time of whomever she should choose to be with.
>>
>>25429945
>If a girl won't appreciate directness of a confession, she is not worth your time.

There's nothing worth appreciating when an omega orbiter confesses.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.