[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky Robot Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448102257922.jpg (409 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1448102257922.jpg
409 KB, 2048x2048
I experience psychosis, and this happened 2 nights ago:
>in bed listening to music
>lay up in bed and stare into dark corner of room
>the ghostly, grinning face of an old woman emerges from the center of my vision
>the face just lingers for a few seconds before disappearing
>after this, the glowing heads of various animals start to drift across my vision
>I'm now both confused and terrified
>hear a feint moan come from outside my bedroom door
>convinced that this old woman demon is right outside the door
>wait an hour before deciding to actually check
>nothing is there, but there is something else at the end of the hallway by the bathroom
>a 7-foot tall black figure is standing crookedly facing me
>hear a strong ringing in my ears and slam the door shut quickly
>slowly open it and notice that it's no longer there
>go to the bathroom finally after a terrifying journey down the hallway
>while looking in the mirror, I feel something running down my back like a fingernail
>spin around to see nothing there either
>get 2 hours of sleep
Life is becoming a literal nightmare for me. Wake me up
>>
File: 1428293310112.png (117 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1428293310112.png
117 KB, 444x440
Suicide really is the best option at this point
>>
>>25428852
I've thought about it. I was at the top of a ferris wheel today and thought about jumping.
>>
Seek medical attention.
>>
>>25428532
That's pretty spooky, but also raises some interesting questions. You say they're just hallucinations, but now would you know? What if they're actually real?
>>
>>25428922
I'm on risperidone. It works while it's in my system. When it has been a while since my last dose, this stuff happens.
>>
See a doctor mate. Schizophrenia develops in the teen years to early twenties, and many people are functioning, happy members of society if they get medical help. See a therapist too.
>>
>>25428939
It feels real. I'm only 50% convinced that I'm not actually seeing demons. My entire day's thoughts are now just about how I'll do anything to not see this stuff any more. If my medication continues to only sometimes work, then I might have to kill myself. I can't stand living like this. It doesn't even feel like my life is real. It feels simulated.
>>
>>25428940
fucked up man, I've been psychotic before and it's not a nice feel at all. Go back to the doctor and tell them this shit.

Supplement with taurine & magnesium glycinate, it can really help man with psychosis. If you live alone too, don't. You should always be there with someone who can keep you grounded or if you're that bad make sure you're safe.
>>
>>25428940
Tell your doctor about that shit. That's fucked. Don't kill yourself please, it's just the drugs
>>
that shit doesnt sound fake, alot of ppl who have schizo rlly are gifted n not crazy at all they just arent conscious of it bcuz ppl them they're retarded their whole life
>>
>>25428975
I have a psychiatrist appointment in a few weeks. I also hear sounds that aren't there. I heard a baby crying in my bedroom for an hour a few days ago.
>>
>>25428974
Suicide is not the answer, there is only one thing that will save you from the maybe real demons.

You must defeat them. I know it's pretty spoopy, but the next time you see a demon just run at it and kick it's ass. If you kill yourself the demons will win, or worse yet you may be trapped with the demons.
>>
>>25429014
You need to make an emergency appointment then if you are on the verge of suicide and can't cope. It can get better OP, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this scary shit, but you have survived this far meaning that your demons haven't gotten the better of you.

Again, emergency appointment. Do you not have family to stay with? if not, it may be best to check yourself in a hospital for a while and say you can't cope.
>>
>>25429055
My uncle has the same problem as me, and he was admitted to a ward because he tried to kill himself with a depressant cocktail. My father's side of the family tries to keep this stuff really hush hush and it just makes it worse for me because I don't even know what to expect from myself. I don't want to go to the hospital because it might ruin my medical record and make it hard to get a job in my field.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.