[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck thieves,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1-42.gif (88 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
1-42.gif
88 KB, 356x356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC0MnY48aUk

rate my shitty video. what do you guys think of wrongdoers?

>blogposting
>>
I didn't watch it but I liked it because I'm high and that gif is cool. When I wake up tomorrow morning and see that I liked it (left it open in the other tab) i will probably unlike it, just to let you know.
>>
>>25428377
well the video was alright, its just you need to practice to not beat the dead horse with the same points and have more content within that one topic, it felt like I got the point on what you said first 2 and half mins in... like quick small videos about stuff would be better than 5 mins cuz that shit is way too long for anyones time unless ITS CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT
>>
>>25428552
I know exactly what you're talking about. I generally don't speak, and when I do it's usually "hi, how are you" or other short sentence fragments. talking in front of the camera is actually harder than talking to people IRL lol.
>>
>>25428606
yeah I just watched the donald trump video, you kept making same points over and over, like I couldn't help but click the exit cuz I was like yeah I agrree I get it, ok, whats next...
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with expropriating expropriators, proprietors are the real thieves
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.