[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aus NEET Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3
File: veryhuman.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
veryhuman.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
Conditions:
>be australian
>be neet
>be ready to kill yourself

Hello, my name's OP and I'm a NEETaholic. Wondering whether there's any NEETs on at this current time from the good ol' Auslands. I'm 20 years old and basically a loser from Victoria. Get hella lonely and wouldn't mind hearing about the lives of robot-kind.
>>
18yo schizo neet here, SA
>>
>>25428349
where in vic, cunt?
>>
Canadian neet here, what is australia like? How could you be bored there isnt there beaches and deserts and shit? Sounds like a blast
>>
>>25428381
My NEET brother is a schizo NEET. I won't make any self diagnoses, but he does talk about similarities which often frighten me. Instead I've just been diagnosed with major depressive disorder and anxiety, so nothing too big. On medication, anon?

>>25428401
Near Werribee area. So, like, kinda in-between Geelong and Melbourne.

>>25428405
There's beaches semi-nearish. But I can't drive.. been tempted to go on a homeless camping expedition though. Deserts are more in the SA regions. You on Canadian NEETbux or something?
>>
>>25428456
I'm on antipsychotics, so I basically sleep 12-16 hours a day

If you ever get offered these by a psych, don't take them
>>
>>25428630
Brother has told me similar. Also told me to avoid the psych ward at all cost because they ended up putting him under electroshock therapy. Scary world we're in, brobot. Scary world.
>>
Anybody happen to be an Australian NEET on disability and living by themselves?
>>
>>25428349
>>be australian
yes
>>be neet
yes
>>be ready to kill yourself
fuck off cunt
>>
I'm Austrian, can I still participate?
>>
>>25430209
You mustn't be somebody who might be perma-NEET.
>>
>21
>dropped out of uni
>live off NEETbux
>can only afford to eat once a day

I'm ready to off myself
>>
>>25430213
Depends. Ready to kill yourself?
>>
>>25430237
>28
>NEET since after year 12

NEET is best when mum and dad are rich
>>
I'm a NEET. Worked for a little bit and did the whole uni thing, but quit to seek the enlightening and ancient practice of going through NEEThood.
>>
>>25430242
You just on newstart or on disability, friendo?

>>25430265
Envious of you. Fuck. After dropping out of university and failing to not autism out on three different jobs day #1, about ready to neck myself. Mother's a NEET and I live with her.
>>
>>25430294
Find any enlightenment? Because I've found squat.
>>
>>25430246
Absolutely

Captcha get all milkshakes
>>
>>25430301
newstart
>>
>>25430326
You're in. I say, before out valiant suicide, we all couple together and overthrow the government. Just to show them the power of white, chubby, autist NEETs.
>>
>>25430331
Jesus, no clue how you're surviving on that. I'm thinking of jumping through the loops for disability pension, even though I heard it's a strenuous and getting more strenuous process. But it's starting to look more and more like either that or suicide.
>>
i fell in love with an australian neet. a proper one too, virgin at 35, showered monthly, lost the thrill of sexual phantasies. a complete hull of a man.

it's been over five years, still feel like i might run into him some day on here.

miss you benny beetle.
>>
>>25430528
I'm a mentally ill NEET loser but even I've lost my virginity. Don't know how these wizards do it.
>>
I'm 23 living in Canberra. Hoping to move to Ballarat when I get the DSP. God that'll be good.
>>
>>25430696
I have a friend in Ballarat. Crash there sometimes and it's a pretty quiet, nice place. Although somebody tried to trade me meth for a cigarette once..
>>
>>25430528
What about him made you love him?
I'm a hopeless 30yo kissless NEET with no hope myself
>>
>>25430720
well i suppose it's because we started talking when i was pretty young (14) he was ten years older.

we had similar interests. this was before /r9k/ obviously, but that was the general theme of our discussions: depression, gender differences, sexual strategy, suicide, racism, school shootings. typical early aughts online fare.

we were emotionally at a similar level, which i now realise was unealthy. we both had fears over getting a job or drivers license (normal for a sixteen year old, less so for someone nearing thirty)

i used to email/skype/call him for 2hours a day. i got an irl boyfriend, he became jealous, i broke up with him. and then continued to talk to my australian more. at this point i was 18, failed to get into college, never had a job, hardly left the house.

so we became codependent.

and don't remember how we lost contact. i started to grow up. it's easier for me, as a girl.

i kept every single letter he sent, cherished his scribbles that looked like a child's handwriting in crayon.

he sent me "voices of a different star" for my birthday one year, inscribed it "to my precocious snuffle" said he he would never forget me, but he should let me live. that movie does describe us quite well. (it took me three years to watch it, for fear of "losing" the gift. i still have other dvds and cds he's sent me that i don't want to squander.

he's left a permanent imprint on me. i have a clock permanently set to canberra time for him, and he has a place in my heart, and hopefully one day in my cunt : ^ )
>>
>>25430720
Yeah, but have you purged yourself from all sexual desires?
>>
>>25430932
>and hopefully one day in my cunt
I'm OP, not the person you're quoting there, but why do you lust for a NEET? You've even admitted you've grown up.

I mean, my brother's a 30-something year old virgin NEET now. You can have him. He likes video games and night walks. Also uses his NEETbux to pay for my Netflix.
>>
>>25430981
because i'm emotionally stunted as well.

i'm neet, albeit the female version, so it seems i'm doing okay, but i'm not.

maybe i just want to be the one to have my shit together and the only person lower than me is a kv.
maybe falling in love with a wizard when i was 14 changed my pathology so i only find worthless men attractive.
maybe i'm a masochist and want to punish myself.
>>
Clinically depressed Newcastle NEET here.
>tfw JSP is setting me with a job soon.
I've already filled in the paperwork and am doing the White Card training in around two weeks hopefully.
I'll miss the true NEET life but it will be nice to have more money for some fun Lego sets to build and some more Nerf guns.
Plus, if I have work and have to leave my house on occasion to do things, maybe I'll actually start enjoying things again instead of feeling numb.
>>
>>25431047
Interesting exploration, honestly. If you really want to punish yourself, I'm a sadist who can't hold relationships together. And I'm a NEET. Not in the kv boat though.

>>25431057
Hope you can escape the NEEThood, anon. I've tried before and the workforce just wasn't for me. But you may be different.
>>
>>25431047
follow-up:

there is something appealing about knowing for a fact that you're the best your partner can do and that they'll never leave.

security that only the most downtrodden can provide you.

you can't run away if you have no legs.
>>
Depressed, recently graduated NEET

It's not that bad faggots. We'll get there eventually
>>
>>25431088
Seems like a mixture of sadism and masochism, it seems.
>>
>>25431103

oh, i know i am. keeps me entertained. unfortunately, i can't explore many of my sadistic tendencies, so masochism it is.
>>
>>25431129
Huehuehue, should let me help you explore your masochistic tendencies.
>>
>>25431081
> I've tried before and the workforce just wasn't for me. But you may be different.
Not really. I've had two jobs before this.
One was as a waiter and the manager promoted me to assistant manager and dealing with rostering staff, sorting out pay, dealing with customer complaints and that sort of shit on top of normal waiter stuff (and this was after I'd only been working for about two months before this) and that fucked me up so bad that I quit after a couple of months.
Then I got a different job as a waiter for much less money and much fewer hours so then I had to deal with all the work-related panicking and anxiety combined with barely making ends meet and having money for rent and food.
That job (combined with other factors) messed my mind up so bad that I start shaking, sweating and getting dizzy if I'm outside by myself. Even leaving my room to go to the kitchen has me terrified.
Hopefully this landscaping job will keep me away from people and won't be as bad as hospitality.
>>
>>25431139
fuck off to /soc/ i'm already whoring enough in here.
>>
Can someone clue me in on how hard it is to get NEETbux in Australia?
>>
Turning 21 in a few months and would like to know how to get on disability. Youth allowance ain't enough for nice things :(
>>
being neet in australia must be the best thing ever. literally paradise on earth.

>neetbux are enough to live a comfy life without having to worry about anything
>nice weather all year. sunshine, warmth and a clear blue sky everyday
>nice laid back people because of their good quality of life
>some of the most beautiful beaches of the world, right in front of your house
>you could basically just sleep 10 hours a day, then play some video games, then hit the gym, then go to the beach to smoke weed and drink beer until you pass out
>you can travel to nice places like bali, gili trawangan, new zealand, fiji, samoa, etc without having to pay truckloads of money
>if you get bored you can just get a job as security guard or forklift driver and make like 80k-120k

why is life so unfair? i would nuke my whole country (gaymoney) just to be in your shoes
>>
>>25428349
How do you get the money to buy alcohol if you're a NEET?
>>
>>25431182
>Neetbux are fuck all.
>The weather isn't nice all year
>People are the same as people everywhere
>Generally only the wealthy live within close proximity to the beach
>Yeah,Air fares are probably cheaper to those places. Bali is normie paradise though. It's the working class holiday destination du jour
>I'm a forklift driver and I earn 50k a year. 80 - 120k for a pleb job? tell him he's dreaming.
>>
File: 1433189524765.png (69 KB, 268x303) Image search: [Google]
1433189524765.png
69 KB, 268x303
>dropped out of high school for an apprenticeship
>fucked everything up and eventually got fired after 11 months
>been NEET for nearly 3 years now
>turning 21 in April
>have literally no friends
>disgusting fat fuck
>have trouble making simple conversation with people

>>25431182
>neetbux are enough to live a comfy life without having to worry about anything
I don't know who fed you that shit, but they're wrong.
>>
>>25431159
Aw, baby. Don't be like this. You know you love my hustle.

>>25431164
From what I've heard, pretty hard. And they do regular checkups (once a week) until you prove you just can't meld back in with the working class. I'm fine with the long, strenuous process, as I've got financial support from my mother, brother, and sister, whom are all on disability bux for various reasons.

>>25431173
Need to be mentally or physically ill. I've got family history of mental health issues, as well as diagnosed and medicated for quite a few myself, so I imagine I wouldn't have too hard of a time. But you need something and it has to inhibit your ability to work and also your ability to be social and all that crap.
>>
>>25431182
It's not as pretty a picture you're painting. If you can grow your own produce it's not a terrible existence, but it's far from paradise. Better than the US though, so I can't really complain.
>>
>>25431240
If I go to uni, can I still qualify for NEETbux? I already have a diagnosed mental illness and physical illness.
>>
>>25431260
You mean after university? Maybe. If you go see a psych and get some detailed reports of a slow, steady decline as you go through your course. Talk about how introverted and isolated you are. Talk about how much of a struggle all social elements of the job are and you can only do the assigned work and that's it. Might turn out alright.
>>
>>25431240
you know i could never leave you ;_;
>>
Just a tip: OP here again, whom has been handling most of the replies.. but disability bux don't really make a comfortable living, hope you're all aware. And I'd suggest avoiding it if at all possible. I'm on a mental decline and can't really pick myself back up, so kind of heading toward it against my own will.
>>
>>25431351
So what's your fortnightly payment going to be ? rent assistance, every thing.
>>
Australian lads I need a career, what's a good field I can get into. I have a useless degree that I want to ignore and would rather not return to uni. Open to everything else.
>>
>>25431431
No clue. I'm pretty much a moron and my mother handles most of the cash. I live and grew up in housing commission though, so rent is relatively low.
>>
>>25431436
Become a tradie. They make good money, but that physical labour tho.
>>
>>25431482
Yeah, a great way to make money AND be physically decrepit before you're 35.
>>
>>25431481
cont.

Basically, I'm a pretty fucking retarded person who only knows literature very well. Considering pursuing a career as an author once I have the stability of the bux, but I imagine I'll make nothing of readable value and eventually die penniless.
>>
>>25431481
yeah. multi generational poverty is a wonderful thing. Your mother is the cause of all your problems. It's thanks to commo rats the right wing can lead their crusades to attack welfare, thereby fucking the working class who need a liveable income between jobs. Your kind need to hang. Nothing personal.
>>
>>25431654
I mean, she's on disability pension because she has cancer. But thanks.
>>
>>25431503

What's with this meme? Why do people get the impression that if you use your body for hard work it will simply degrade yet think getting fit and lifting fucking heavy shit every night of the week will make them healthy? It's the same thing.

As a matter of fact I look at my grandfathers, both former tradies and they're slim and mobile compared to a lot of other old cunts who are now fat.
>>
Perth ex neet stuck in a job I hate, if I jack up the car lie my head under the wheel and kick the jack away will that kill me?
>>
>>25431482
what's a good trade to start?
>>
>>25431841
If you like wood - carpentry/cabinetmaking
If you like wires and electricity - electrician
If you like feces - plumbing
>>
File: 1451736859326.jpg (141 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1451736859326.jpg
141 KB, 640x960
>>25431970
What if I like hot babes?
>>
>>25431996
cuck shed builder and inhabitant
>>
>>25431996
Hollywood movie star.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.