[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder has been a failure thus far. I got a few matches, two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: icon_1024x1024.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
Tinder has been a failure thus far. I got a few matches, two haven't replied to my initial message and the only one who bothered to reply stopped after the first message. I'm now out of people in my area to try matching with.

Have any robots had success with OKC?
>>
Try POF anon, I found my current gf there and lost my virginity...in my area OKC is filled with picky landwhales and PICKY single moms...pof has better looking women
>>
>>25428370
I agree. Mmmm, having tried both, I like pof more as well. Okc used to be golden back in 2012. The only shitty thing about pof is that you can't block/hide girls after you message them, so you can't tell if you messaged them or not yet until you've checked your whole inbox or get their dumb pro version
>>
>>25428466
lol. Not remebering who you you message.
>>
>>25428218
I actually find the opposite of this anon >>25428370 but maybe it's just a locality thing. around here there are decently smart, good-looking girls on OKC and POF is strictly for methheads and single moms.
>>
>>25428488
I mean, it's not a "problem". I still like how pof does its thing, but after mailing 30 girls and being on and off for 2-3 weeks, it starts getting hazy, especially if pof baits you with the "wanna know if you've already messaged her? Pay money and find out"
>>
Keep on trying with tinder, I've been on a couple of dates with an 18 yo cutie from there after what seemed like months of what you have experienced. She gave me a dick hickey.
>>
>>25429652
Did you change your strategy to get this match to respond positively or was she just more interested?
>>
tons of success. met a little robot boy and now i'm happily ever after.
>>
>>25430017
Are you gay or a girl? If you're a girl, how did he catch your attention amongst the hundreds of messages?
>>
>>25430054
girl that had /r9k/ references on my profile

he messaged me something normie in the off chance i was a plebbitfag or a catfish, i responded by calling him a fagget. the end.

(inb4 REEEE)
>>
Couple months back there was this chick who wasn't even that pretty but we seemed to have a lot of common interests so i put some effort in with the PM. Some days later i still had no response but also found a profile of hers on another dating site with another pic up - I complimented her on said pic in the followup pm (also politely written, no nasty stuff or anything) and the whore didn't respond to that one either, instead pulling her pic out from the other dating site profile i had mentioned. I mean jesus she didn't even look that good (i just liked her rural clothing style) and yet even a whore like this has insanely high standards.

Every once in a while you also get the ones who not only won't respond to but also outright block you for no tangible reason. Talk about women being spoiled. They live life on easy mode.
>>
>>25430252
>>25430252
Also this is why the numbers game is so important. If for every non-spoiled woman with unrealistic expectations/standards there's going to be 500 spoiled whores and roughly 2000k men per spoiled whore competing with you at the same you'll get an idea of how important the numbers game is. Just pump out as many PM's to gals that interest you. If there's a diamond in the rough you'll be able to work with among them then that's even better and a nice side effect
>>
>>25430252
bait bait bait m8 m8 m8
>>
>>25430098
This reads like some sort of formulated shitposting bot
>>
>>25428370
More like plenty of single moms
>>
I used to have some success, but I think OKC is a pretty big shithole now. Filled with fatties and single moms.
>>
>>25430309
i once posted my okc profile for critique on r/okcupid. i was told that i wasn't a troll account, i was a troll person. my account was subsequently banned for 3 months courtesy of le reddit armie.

i'm just edgy, m8.
>>
File: okc32.jpg (25 KB, 390x112) Image search: [Google]
okc32.jpg
25 KB, 390x112
>>25428218
I can try and help you anons if you want.
>>
OKC worked for me. Got a nice gf who genuinely likes me, feelsgoodman. Just don't be picky about looks that helps. Also it took them like a month to reply, but hey it all worked out in the end right.
>>
>>25428218
What its like to be a girl on okcupid
>hi
>hey
>yo
>copy pasta message
>aye gurl
>wut up
>hi
>hello
>7 paragraph autistic poem about my egyptian cotton hair
>hi
>hello sexy lady
>hi
>copy pasta message
>copy pasta message
>hi
>WANT TO FUCK MY HUGE COCK?!
>an actual paragraph from a normal person (his account is closed)
>hi
>hi
>I LIKE TO EAT GARBAGE OUT OF THE DUMPSTER CAN I HOLD YOUR HAND?
>hi
>yo girl wut u kik
>wanna fuck?
>copy pasta message
>copy pasta message
>copy pasta message
>hi im a huge desperate awkward faggot
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHY I DONT WEAR FEDORAS
>hi
>hi
>hi
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.