[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wishes she could have orbiters >as soon as they find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 500x500
>tfw wishes she could have orbiters
>as soon as they find out I have a bf they disappear

I'm not pretty enough to have orbiters
>>
What does an orbiter have to do?
>>
>>25428311
Snuggle me and talk to me when my bf isn't around
>>
>>25428134
>tfw when your a man pretending to be a whore.
>>
>>25428417
I can do the second part.
>>
>>25428134
fuck off whore

Bhadggyf
>>
Superficial attention from the desperate is pretty low on the hierarchy of needs, desu.
>>
I can pretend to be your orbiter if that makes you feel better, OP.

You could also just go on Steam. There is an inane amount of adolescents with absolutely no self respect. They will try to "win you over" by going as far as gifting you videogames worth hundreds of dollars. However, this probably requires you to refine your actual tactics of being an orbiter queen. I can also help you on your way with this.

dojity on Skype
>>
>>25428134
>>25428417
>>25430858

Kill your wretched selves immedietly
>>
>>25430885
You're not being very nice, Anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.