[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It appears these "gondolas" are on the rise and are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1451670925708.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1451670925708.png
3 KB, 343x543
It appears these "gondolas" are on the rise and are getting a bit popular on this board

could you guys do us all a favor and start watermarking yours with swastikas, anti feminist, white pride and other offensive watermarks to keep this meme from going mainstream?
>>
>>25427484
If a meme goes mainstream it's a success.
>>
>>25427484
>>25427530
whatever happened to fefe
>>
>>25427530
>wanting your memes to get posted by normies
could you be more kuck?
>>
no. fuck off cunt
>>
>>25427558
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. If normies start using these memes, it just means that they look up the people who created them.
>>
spurdo never went mainstream

besides
pedobear -> spurdo -> gondolas
is a better meme evolution than
pepe -> smug & variants
>>
>>25427484
Gondolas aren't getting mainstream soon. They are pretty deep and artistic. Nothing normies can relate to, so nothing they will like.
>>
File: 1422018505524.gif (357 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1422018505524.gif
357 KB, 263x239
>>25427484
>could you guys do us all a favor and start watermarking yours with swastikas, anti feminist, white pride and other offensive watermarks to keep this meme from going mainstream?
>to keep this meme from going mainstream?

It's from ylilauta's /int/ board and was then used excessively in this chan's /int/ board and you have the audacity to say it isn't mainstream?

And you faggots whine about how tumblr stole pepe. Fucking classless, you only like gondola because le fhanny meme xDD
>>
Gondola is a normie meme from the start. Just leave them alone.
>>
File: 1447571848920.jpg (26 KB, 680x371) Image search: [Google]
1447571848920.jpg
26 KB, 680x371
I don't think they're all that popular, they're just too weird for most people. But I like them, dunno why really. Something about him just enjoying the finer things in life that I like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.