[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>way too skinny >weak as fuck >cant gain weight >every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20 KB, 638x547
>way too skinny
>weak as fuck
>cant gain weight
>every girl i meet weighs more than me
>wearing t shirts make me feelsbadman

whats the best way to gain some weight and muscle
>>
Steroids, lots of food, and weights everyday.
>>
I'm just like you. I just got over it.
>>
Buy protein shakes

I find it hard to eat lots of food too. You can get a high muscle to fat ratio and look good by just having lots of protein shakes and working out. You'll get otter mode at minimum.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 492x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 492x328
>stomach sticks out at the front
>noticeable manboobs
>everything else is is only slightly pudgy
>stomach is fitted in every shirt I wear so I can't hide it
>look like shit
>>
>>25427491
Yeah im not trying to be fucking sculpted or anything i just wanna look like i eat normally and such.
>>
>>25427416
Tell a doctor you think you have a hormone deficiency and buy hormone deficient online for the take home test. Easy and legal steroids deliverable to you.
>>
>>25427416
>>cant gain weight

track your calories
eat more

skellingtons are just as bad as fatties
>>
>way too skinny
Eat more
>weak as fuck
Start lifting senpai
>cant gain weight
You're not eating enough. Trust me, I'm a skeleton as well.
>every girl i meet weighs more than me
Eat more
>wearing t shirts make me feelsbadman
Eat more
>>
>>25429947
Not Op, but my stomach is ridiculously small. I've thrown up from eating too much several times over the past year. I can hardly finish a cheeseburger and fries without feeling sick
>>
>>25429981
Try eating more of the good stuff instead of balls of grease.
>>
>>25429981
When I say eat more I mean eat actual food.

>>25430000
Checked
>>
Ask /fit/, they'll probably be of more help to you.
>>
Be in bed for no more than 9 hours
Stop fapping or cut down a lot
Just eat 3.5k calories every single day and lift, test e is your friend too just take some shit for your skin as soon as you begin the cycle
Eating that much isn't too difficult if you eat something decent every 90 min rather than trying to eat it all at once
>>
Just put your muscles to work. if you are true skeleton there is no need to worry about diets and gym programs and shit at the start. Do push ups and what ever you can do at home. Hardest part is to get into to the habit of exercising regularly, worry about the rest later.
>>
>>25429917
what should i be eating, and should i not be eating?
>>
File: 1411340685000.jpg (400 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
1411340685000.jpg
400 KB, 1126x1001
>>25430144
it isn't that hard
>>
>>25430144
Bruh just look up some calorie dense food and eat that
>>
File: Beauty-and-the-Hambeast.jpg (1 MB, 4564x2912) Image search: [Google]
Beauty-and-the-Hambeast.jpg
1 MB, 4564x2912
>>25430158
>/fit/
Okay champ
>>
>>25430144
if you're skinny and want to gain weight you can literally eat anything at first.

if you're skinny and want to lift then >>25430158 has you covered
>>
>>25430191
Is there something wrong with the food in the image, or are you just being a faggot?
>>
>>25430194
Question: How fit can I get from home with no gym equipment?

Like if I just did pushups and situps and whatever else
>>
>>25430206
hes just being a faggot
>>
File: freezer.png (416 KB, 925x1700) Image search: [Google]
freezer.png
416 KB, 925x1700
>>25430206
>>25430227
/fit/cucks pls go
>>
>>25430221
reasonably, look into the following:
>body weight exercises
>yoga
>HIIT training
>>
>>25430221
It's not gonna be as quick as lifting, but yeah. Push ups, squats, pull ups, planks, and dips are the basics. If anything you could do those until you get a routine going and go to a gym once you've got a framework.
>>
>>25427416
>Everygirl i meet weighs more than me

Its a fucking horrible feel, manlet skinnyfat so only borderline anorexis are lighter than me

>tfw girls with body parts (shoulders, belly, hips) bigger than mine are a turn off
>cant tolerate hanging around with a woman bigger than me (volume speaking, as in fatter than me)

No im definetely not going to procreate with this conditions
>>
>>25430244
>>25430266
thanks bros.

If you're curious, I'm 5'10" and weigh about 115 lbs. Everyone think i'm like 16 when im actually 21. it sucks.
>>
>>25430281
>5'10
>115lbs
Holy shit dude please get some meat on them hungry bones. I thought 5'7 at 136lb was bad.
>>
>171cm (5'7 or 5'6) with small joints, wide hips, gyno and rather narrow shoulders
just kill me
>>
just eat pizza all day everyday
worked for me
i used to be 62kg 6'3
then i ate pizza
now i weight 75 kg
feels good man
>>
>>25430281
good place to start anon, at least you're not a fatbot that has to drop weight first.
>>
I'm a skellington too, what about GOMAD does it work
>>
>>25430488
sure, as long as it brings your calorie intake up above your expenditure...
>>
>>25427416

Buy instant oats, protein powder and peanuts
They helped me to gaib weight very quickly.
>>
>>25429981
If you're actually throwing up from eating normal amounts of food, then see a doctor. But what's more likely is that you're exaggerating, or ate stupid amounts of harsh foods in an extremely short amount of time.

For anyone who wants to gain or lose weight, there is no magic secret. Eat more or eat less. If you want to look better, lift and do those things. Use a calorie counter like myfitnesspal if you're one of those people that "just can't gain/lose weight no matter how much/little they eat", because I guarantee you're eating way more or way less than you'd expect.

The most important thing is consistency though, don't do shit you can't stick with. Don't make massive changes, little ones are better to start with. Don't start lifting until your diet is in place first. Understand how to eat properly before you start eating for a particular purpose.

Also, don't expect any of it to be easy. It's not easy to change a major facet of your life, and it's not easy to look good with lifting, it takes a lot of time natty, especially coming from extremes either way. Don't fucking roid, either. You'll fuck yourself up by either not being consistent or smart about your PCT, or you won't get any better gains because you have no idea how to eat while on cycle.

>>25430488
GOMAD works, but don't do it for long, and make sure to eat a good diet as well as it. It's just a quick way of getting extra calories, it's not a full diet.
>>
>>25431440
Fucking myfitnesspal man, I just search for a beef burger to add when I eat from the uni catered area and it gives me a bunch of different ones from various shops
>>
>>25431285
>>25431440
Not him but how do you finish 4L of milk without your ass exploding and waking up at night to take shits and fart for half an hour?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.