[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /has a hard time quitting weed/ I JUST WANNA SMOKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1406602015641.jpg (49 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1406602015641.jpg
49 KB, 467x453
who here /has a hard time quitting weed/

I JUST WANNA SMOKE everything is better when youre high the music, movies, fuck EVEN CLEANING UR ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25427217
>everything is better when youre high the music

This is exactly why I wouldn't smoke.

When you are fine with everything, you have no motivation to improve.
>>
>>25427217
How come you have to quit weed?
>>
>>25427241
It's very true, words of wisdom
>>
Hey man. I wanted to quit too. It was my New Years resolution, even. 2nd of January rolled around and I was like "Fuck this, I'm going to get high"

So I did. And now I have a fat ass bag of weed and I'm going to continue to get high. Fuck you.
>>
>>25427270

I just don't wanna live my life smoking weed and ive been smoking almost every other day for the last 4 years... it was fun while it lasted and thats what I wanted it and I don't mind smoking it every now and then but I can even control my self at that point
>>
>>25427313
There is seriously nothing wrong with weed, unless you're a NEET failure, then you should stop smoking weed.

But if you've got a job and stuff, then who gives a fuck? It's just like drinking, but for introverted people who wanna sit and chill.
>>
>Weed isn't addicting guys xDDD
>>
>>25427326
>>25427326

Life should experienced sober not fucking high
>>
>>25427357
That's fucked
Life ha it's boring as fuck bits, like working.
Why not be high as fuck? As long as it doesn't affect your personal performance or your personal life (not selling self for weed, not cutting friends and family out to spend all day alone smoking pot), then what seriously is the problem?

FUCK I LOVE WEED
>>
>>25427342
>>25427342
It is bullshit weed is just as addicting as my teenage years playing WoW, like it's there and its always available and it's always fun always something to do, its like fucking hot sauce everything taste better with hot SAUCE, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i just wanna wake up and go thrrough my life without it anymore
>>
>>25427381

Thats the mentality that will make you into a failure

Theres more to life than getting high you fucking loser
>>
>>25427381
the biggest problem is me not getting laid for 2 years because of weed, I always just jerk off and avoid meeting girls cuz id rather be high instead
>>
>>25427384

You need a medium dose of pyschedelics. Once your conciousness is in another state, you'll soon realize addiction is all in your head
>>
>>25427422
>>25427406
>works
>gf

weed is god fuck you normie faggots
>>
ITT loads of weak willed chumps that fell for the addicted to (insert substance) meme.
>>
>>25427450

>Trashy GF
>Works at Micky Ds at 7/hr
>Acts like if that's an accomplishment
>>
>>25427442
complete fucking shit, I tried LSD couple of times after it I wanted to fucking packa fat bong bowl and smoke clear that papi in one hit (i did that)

it's just boredom and this fucking winter also no girlfriend... if I had a girlfriend the weed quiting would be a fucking cake, you see quiting weed without gf is like getting past silver elo hell, you can do it but it takes a special type of mentality *which I don't got atm) with gf its like going from bronze to silver
>>
same feel when dirnking alcohol

im not even an alcoholic yet but ive been trying to cut down
im down to like, 3 bottles of beer in the morning and another 3 on evenings
>>
>>25427547

>GF to solve your weed problems

How fucking weak minded are you?
>>
>>25427547
>like getting past silver elo hell

I hope you're not talking about LoL because I went from bronze to plat with ~95% winrate

I guess degenrate drug addicts really are stupid
>>
All of y'all are just jealous
>>
>>25427579
youre full of shit, and if you did you prob played it b4 season 3 or you played it on your third season...its pathetic to lie
>>
>>25427574
>>25427574
its boredom you fucking tard, when you come home from work you have limited options and crippling loneliness doesn't fucking help not to smoke either
>>
>>25427674

Kek, I was just good at the game, and it was season 3. I would imagine it would be even easier now

You can't even fathom someone actually being good at the game because you yourself suck so much at it

from bronze to mid silver I was playing AD sion top and I had a 40 win streak, but believe what you want.
>>
>>25427702

Then get side hoes you fucking faggot

Also do a sport or a hobby

Literally thousands of things you can do that is better than getting high you fucking failure
>>
>>25427552
>beer in the morning

Yes, you're an alcoholic.
>>
I know that feel. Quit for a job drug test but they rejected me and i just wanna do weed, dxm and opiates again.
>tfw substituted alcohol for other drugs to stay clean
>tfw can feel my liver rotting
>>
File: 1438006842996.png (274 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274 KB, 400x400
on a g a day for 2 years here, starting at 16

i miss actually getting high
>>
I'm going to be moving into a house my parents bought in two months, but we are living in an apartment for the time being. How do I smoke without neighbors smelling it? I've always failed when it came to rolling, but I've been thinking about rolling joints and going for walks around the neighborhood when I want to smoke. Get rid of the evidence that way, rather than having a pipe with me. Is there a better way to go about this?
>>
>>25427726

>season 3

>SEASON 3

>SEASON 3

Lmao I got to gold 1 in taht season as well, cuz the game was the most imbalanced... try it now faggot, its literarly almost impossible to carry UNLESS you follow the meta like a muslim following holy text of quaron
>>
>>25427946
rolling j's or blunts is by far the most wasteful thing you can do... smoke that shit through a pipe in your car or some shit
>>
>>25428069
>try it now faggot, its literarly almost impossible to carry

I was platinum in season 1, diamond 1 in season 3, you're a fucking shitter.
stop being so god damn bad and you would see how NOT impossible it is
>>
>tfw weed makes you a quivering mess unable to breathe and thinking bizarre thoughts you get fixated on

I miss the days when I would smoke and all the weight would melt away.
>>
>>25427276
>>25427241

Not true at all. Nothing in my lfie is good and I have no will or motivation to improve.
>>
>>25427946
Well, if your weed smells a lot they'll still be able to smell it when you're rolling in your room or whatever.

Best bet is to probably buy a one hitter or vape.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.