[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we worship fembots and tell them they're pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: bubblewrapgirl.jpg (210 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
bubblewrapgirl.jpg
210 KB, 1280x851
ITT: we worship fembots and tell them they're pretty
>>
We're going to lie to them, then?
>>
qt patootie fampai
>>
>>25426467
who is the annoying rich girl who shows her feet how old is that one where does she live. she said she had a puffy vagina, god i want to fuck her now
>>
Sounds like every thread family
>>
>>25426467
>>25426484
For the record I think male anons deserve more credit then they're due but that fembots get too much criticism. Basically everyone on this board should get a self esteem boost.
>>
She's a fembot?

Holy fuck she's cute. Who is she? Does she have a youtube?

Would wife/10

....srs
>>
File: better.png (2 MB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
better.png
2 MB, 1280x851
>>25426467
look, I made her better
>>
>>25426702
meh

what do you mean this isn't an original post?
>>
>>25426467

This one has a sickly look to her, makes me want to feed her chicken soup and run my fingers through her hair.

the beta provider is strong with this one, I know =/
>>
Not likely for them to be pretty. I know I'm not even when I'm tall.
>>
>>25427098
tall = high I get it I'm smart.
>>
I want to stick my tongue as deep in her asshole as I can.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD52S1K5yDk

I thought this girl was kind of funny
>>
>>25427419
She deserves an Oscar for that wonderful interpretation.
>>
>>25426467
any qt fembot here that will let me lick her asshole?
>>
>>25426467
>worshiping something that doesnt exist
sorry OP i am agnostic
>>
>>25427419
This actually really good acting.
She should be in movies.
>>
For all the black fembots,

<3, stay strong dears
>>
File: mojyo.jpg (256 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
mojyo.jpg
256 KB, 1088x1920
post fembots itt

https://youtu.be/KebH7vOwzbc

https://youtu.be/zPlRAOJbaEI

https://youtu.be/PSx7hizW8uM

https://youtu.be/ZwYeE6_pCNU

https://youtu.be/OzbLejvKyD8
>>
>>25427844
Thanks hon <3
>>
>>25427419
She's like 15 (literally) but is funnier and smarter than most girls my age (20) what the flibbing fug. I know she browses s4s there's no way she doesn't

>tfw no s4s gf
>>
>>25427894
I think I've fallen in love with the girl in the second video
>>
>>25427894
Man that girl, in the 3 and 4th videos... A true fembot. Every guy who thinks any girl can get a be needs to watch that 4th video there. That's the feel bros.
>>
>>25428622

Bullshit She's not even bad other than her hair, I wouldn't even be a little bit surprised if most of us wouldn't even register in her mind as a potential bf if we crossed paths.
>>
What is a fembot?
>>
>>25428622
She must be fucking insane in some way.
I'd have no problem with her appearance.

Probably just wants Chad.
>>
>>25429214
A word that faggots use to refer to cumdumpsters.
>>
>TFW fembot but never post pics outside of belly threads (for obvious reasons) so will never be reposted as someone's waifu

But this is a normal feel for any of the hundreds of fembots that have posted their pic's over the years that just weren't pretty enough for bots
>>
>>25428584
just post a comment like this then
>Hey. I like you. And that is coming from a "cool guy". Validation is a great feeling, but you won't always get it from your peers. You gotta learn to be cool for you. If somebody else notices, that's chill. I understand the underlying joke you are making but I assume there are some heavy truths in there as well. Maybe I am reading into this too much. Maybe I'm projecting because I deal with similar issues. Maybe I'm sad because I have no quirky, cute, witty gf to listen to death grips with. Interesting vid. Bye.
>>
>>25428622
>>25429278
>>25429110
She's a fucking actor you retards. Watch other videos on her channel.
>>
>>25429910
>Watch other videos on her channel.

No you kike
>>
>>25429910
>tfw are the girls in these videos are actually just acting
REEEEEE
>>
Fembots on this board actually tend to be very fat and needy which is perfectly fine. I don't give a shit if someone is fat, but what bothers me as a neckbeard is fat chicks like that have terrible personalities which is constantly draining (not in a good way, desu. It isn't cute clinginess, its insecurity which makes you reflect on their appearance and want to reject them even more.)

If you're an over-weight ham-beast, I'd recommend you focus less on your weight and more on something that is actually interesting / awesome so you don't feel like a piece of shit all the time and so you don't end up acting like one by mistake. And who knows: maybe you'll loser all that weight while your sucking all those dicks that will then be cuming your way.

Just b urself, fembots. That's all I ask
>>
File: 1451646264854.jpg (54 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1451646264854.jpg
54 KB, 480x643
>>25426892
I do too anon just want to wrap her up in blankets and hug her
>>
>>25426702
>she no longer has eyelids
>now she is better

love girls that can't blink
>>
I actually really like fembots.
All that roastie posting, the fake fembotting, autist baits, and the countless other shitposts I've done was all out of my own weakness and attempt to hide my true feelings for them. I'm just happy there are girls around here. Hope you girls keep on posting and by doing so making my otherwise sad world a bit better.
>>
>tfw no overweight gf to cook for
>>
>>25427894
I want to give cool girl a hug
>>
>>25430226
Faggot you should take her to the gym and get fit together
>>
>>25427844
Don't let the white man hold you down!
>>
>>25430224
this is really sad dude
>>
>>25430224
Disgustingly pathetic
>>
>>25429410
Can I be your waifu reposter?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.