[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate their family? >inb4 just being edgy Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1440726131433.png (191 KB, 792x735) Image search: [Google]
1440726131433.png
191 KB, 792x735
Anyone else hate their family?
>inb4 just being edgy
Feels thread

>have one friend
>dont even relate anymore just known him since gradeschool
>dont even do anything or talk really when we hang out
>just keeps inviting me for some reason
>he has an amazing family always supportive and loving perfect parents
>makes like 200k a year but doesnt spoil the kids while still keeping them very comfortable
>paying for his college ps4 for Christmas shit like that
>he has a great relationship with them and we occasionally do stuff with them playing games and hanging out
>the whole family does things together daily and loves eachother
>like the family i always wanted but never had
>meanwhile my family openly hates me
>tells me nearly daily im an asshole or something along those lines for no reason i avoid them as much as possible only talking when they come tell me to do something
>talk shit or joke about me/insult me anytime they see me
>cannot show any weakness at home or these vultures will prey on me
>nobody to talk to as the ones supposedly closest and caring hate me
>kicked out at 18 told to just find somewhere to live knowing full well i had nowhere to go
>grandma talks me back into house
>19th birthday was shitty but not as bad as usual had to sleep outside on my 15th and equally shitty as others since
>only outlet is 4chan and nobody here actually cares ill probably get like 2 replies telling me to killmyself and thats it but i feel slightly better posting this
>>
>vultures will prey on me
Iktf. I try to leave me room and go to the kitchen or bathroom when no one will run into me.
>>
File: 1428673738026.png (34 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1428673738026.png
34 KB, 809x808
My parents are getting a divorce. My mother cries everyday. I just want to get out of here.
>>
I can't really respond to this very well, my parents were always supportive despite what little we really had but in my situation I was the asshole and took it all for granted and after we could no longer live the way we did I feel so much regret every night for not being better to them. Anon, what you should do is make a real family. Not like have kids, but a group of friends that you genuinely cherish, and that cherish you.
>>
>>25426432
Kill yourself and that's it.
>>
>>25426596
This ive gone hungry plenty of times simply because they were in the kitchen late at night

>>25426628
Mine divorced before i can remember iktf

>>25426640
Only have one real friend and hes a finnish guy on steam

>>25426661
Nice meme
>>
That sucks anon. I feel you
>>
>>25426679
It's all my mom's fault too. She's mistreated me and my father so much. I really despise her. She was always and alcoholic that made me drive her home from like age 12. My dad got a higher education and makes more money than her and she still calls him dumb. My dad can't take much more. I feel nothing rn.
>>
>>25426432
My family is a little more supportive than yours, and I dont hate them (except maybe my mother), but I really wish things were different. My family is so crazy we have 3 freaking psychologists managing us. 1 for mom and dad, 1 for me, and 1 for parents and me. The taxpayer pays for mine since Im so poor, and dad's insurance pays for the rest..
>>
>>25426764
Thanks friend

>>25426791
Im sorry anon im glad mine divorced before i ever knew what it was like having a real family my dad tries to talk to me but i know nothing about him and we have nothing in common so its really difficult just talking to him plus he lives like 2 hours away in another state

>>25426811
They got me one once because ive failed everyclass since middleschool she was totally useless and we met like 4 times for a single month (in middleschool) galked about nothing/off topic retardation did Missouri options to graduate highschool with like a 1.2 gpa or something 8.5 credits/27 or something regular diploma not a ged atleast all school was retarded easy but i had zero motivation was pretty depressed back then though i never realised it till now
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.