[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you make a post, other people are reading and thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1434397052247.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1434397052247.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>when you make a post, other people are reading and thinking about it
>a human being is sitting on a computer, thinking about the post you came up
>your thoughts are being thought about by other people
I don't know if this is a good feel or a bad feel but it's a feel indeed
>>
You exist anon!
>>
>>25426294
lol op you need some help
>>
Don't think about my post pls
>>
>>25426294
I know these feels OP
>Need to cross the street
>A car comes up but has to stop and wait because you're in the way
>Cars behind the first one are also stopped, all just because of you
>>
this thread merely reminded me to make more vitriolic hateposts or irrelevant shitposts because lol @ anyone who takes this place seriously
>>
>>25426590
This is the only sense of power and control I've ever felt.

I don't like it.
>>
You are all my dear brothers, and have my heart in completion.
>>
>>25426620
Two days anon.
>>
>>25426620
I like your post man
>>
>>25426620
For every pound of hate you take out on me, your own pain is healed by a fraction.
It is more than worth it.
I love you so much.
>>
Now I'm wondering in after all the posts I've ever made if any of them actually affected anyone... If your reading this... Please say to yourself "anon is glad to have been a small part to my inner monologue"
>>
>someone actually gave a thought to my shitposts
this is a horrifying thought
>>
I've had a generally lovely experience posting nothing but genuine sentiments and inklings to other folks that I feel could use them. In turn, I've received plenty of helpful encouragement and advisement.

Of course, it is rather easy to ignore the occasional cries of "GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE" because my modus operandi is not to complain fruitlessly about roasties and Chad and whatnot.

Yes, I really do take each and every post here seriously. Gods help me.

Cheers to all of you, shitposters included.
>>
This is a very nice thread.

I know we brobots can be very cruel to one another but we all know, well those who do actually belong on this board, that we are all each other has. And we love each other that's why we keep coming back instead of making another board our home. I see this as an AA meeting of sorts. You know, we get what we need to off our chests. We support one another for the vast majority of the time; along with sharing stories that we all can relate to and help one another get through a tough time by sharing our experiences.

Love you guys.
>big feels ;,_____,;
>>
>>25426938
This is really my second home. /tv/ was the first but it doesn't feel like it used too. I'm glad to have /r9k/. You bros make me not feel so alone in the abyss.
>>
>>25426938
The f.a.m is strong
>>
>>25426731
this is why I hide all suicide threads. My first inclination is to shitpost and who knows if an innocent shitpost might be enough to push some poor anon over the edge
>>
>>25426997
>>25427013
:'( pls never leave me everyone else does or just wants to hurt me.
>>
>>25426294
Jokes on you I'm on my phone
>>
>>25427152
We got you, my nigga.
>>
>>25427152
I have nowhere else to go. So don't worry. Us betacucks will be here for eternity. :)
>>
>>25427134
But we know better. Because you're still here aren't you? You give me the strength to come back tomorrow and call you a faggot because you think I'm stupid for liking FLCL. But I need you like dragonflies wings need the wind.
>>
>>25427191
This is all of us. :(
Through da webs.
>>
File: 1449726620429.jpg (46 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1449726620429.jpg
46 KB, 645x773
>>25426294
>>when you make a post, other people are reading and thinking about it
>>a human being is sitting on a computer, thinking about the post you came up
>>your thoughts are being thought about by other people
It's the reason I come here. I feel like my existence is being acknowledged, I feel alive
>>
>>25426651
Then why did you betray me?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.