[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /great start to the new year/ here? >been saving since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 68567567567.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
68567567567.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
Who /great start to the new year/ here?
>been saving since August to take a trip after I graduate uni in May
>want to take a few weeks, maybe a month, see a part of the world i've never seen
>putting in 40 hour work weeks in addition to classes and everything else
>work sucks, too busy for almost everything but going to be so fucking worth it
>going to book my plane ticket this weekend, hype as shit
>get a call from my little brother tonight
>he borrowed my car while i was sleeping
>didn't think i would mind he was only going to a friends house
>flipped it in a ditch
>car is totaled
>he doesn't work, can't repay me
>going to have to take all the money i've been building in savings to fix my car so i can go to work/classes
>dream vacation vanishes a day before i was supposed to book it.
>>
>>25426152

Take him to court if he isn't going to pay you back.
>>
>>25426405
You idiot if he can't repay him what's the point of going to court. It's not like the brother will magically have money then
>>
i don't have a car so i don't know shit about it but wouldn't insurance cover it?
>>
File: ralph.jpg (11 KB, 544x403) Image search: [Google]
ralph.jpg
11 KB, 544x403
>up all night because i live in a mexican neighborhood and all of the beans were partying until 3 in the god damn morning

>go have breakfast with my mom at IHOP
>we're meant to be talking about my dad's wrongful death lawsuite, sign some papers
>she tells me how lonely she is
>my parents were both loner robots their whole lives until they met (they don't/didn't have friends, i don't either)
>tells me she wants me to come back and live with her
>tell her i will because being a wagecuck and living on your own is actually really hard
>she starts to cry talking about my dad
>hugs me
>i'm tearing up now
>"would you like some more coffee, sir?"
>fucking waitress acts completely oblivious to what's happening
>have to wipe back tears and cough up a "n-no, thanks" to this fucking moron

yeah, it's time to crack open my christmas whiskey
>>
>>25427476
Did you expect the waitress to start crying as well?
>>
>>25427580
i expected her to fuck off from people having a moment
>>
>>25427612
"I don't get paid enough for this shit."
>>
>>25427476
She's just doing her job. If you want intimate family moments, don't go to a public place.
>>
>>25427876
No she wasn't. She was interrupting me and family, her job is to wait on us while we eat, not do it regardless of what we're doing. Imagine If I was in the middle of talking and she did that. What she did was rude. It has nothing to do with her job, if anything she's doing her job poorly by interrupting us like that.
>>
>>25427934

waiters always interrupt people when they are talking. they ask a question you give a response and they go away. if you want privacy then eat at home.
>>
>>25427934
If the restaurant is busy at all, she can't wait for you to shut up. If she doesn't refill coffee, she gets bitched at. You're wrong on this one.
>>
>>25428035
>>25428101
>privacy
It's not about privacy, it's about respect. Waiters are serving you, that's what you're paying for at a restaurant. This is the kind of dumb fuck attitude that allows corporations to rape you for all you're worth. FFS, you are paying for a service, to be served. "I don't get paid enough for this shit.", maybe, but this is what they're getting payed for. Specifically to service the people in the restaurant.
>>
File: 1445772401278.png (735 KB, 814x462) Image search: [Google]
1445772401278.png
735 KB, 814x462
>>25427476
>OP has vacation and finances ruined
>waitress disturbs feels moment with anon's mommy
jee anon sorry to hear that
>>
>>25426152
you can't fix a rolled car, it won't be worth it.
sell for scrap and buy a 500 buck volvo
>>
>>25428155

and she was trying to do her job and serve you. not her fault your dad died and your car flipped.
>>
>>25428216
This OP.

And keep the keys to yourself.
>>
>>25428280
she did her job poorly
>>
>>25426405
This

Make him suffer for his recklessness

If he can't pay you he will have to sell his possessions to pay you
>>
>>25428337
>interrupt them to take their order and they bitch about you interrupting them
>dont interrupt them and they bitch about you not serving them in a reasonable time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.