[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can an atractive man be a robot? I mean, can a 10/10 be like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Keanu-Reeves[1].jpg (80 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Keanu-Reeves[1].jpg
80 KB, 630x420
Can an atractive man be a robot?
I mean, can a 10/10 be like us?
introverted, sad, no gf... you know
pic kinda related
>>
Well, I'm a tall robot so I'd say it's possible. At 22, I've never had a single female friend. Being a robot is more mental than physical. Although the physical (such as height) can be part of the reason why you're a robot. I personally think it's caused by shitty parenting.
>>
>>25425907
Keanu is a robot? i could see that, he does come off as if he has no idea how to be a normal person, as if he was sorta forced into acting because he looks like a god
>>
>>25425907
Brown eyes looks shitty with black hair and beard desu. Would look better with brown hair.
>>
>>25425979
yeah, I think you are right. It's a mental thing
But I don't think it's always caused by parenting.
In my case I can say I had great parents, but that's the way I am
>>
File: 1445054686797.jpg (5 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
1445054686797.jpg
5 KB, 204x200
>attractive people can't be robots

loving this meme
>>
It doesn't matter how attractive you are if you're a mental robot.
The only advantage is the ability to have some cheap sex easier.
>>
>>25426058
>In my case I can say I had great parents
Then maybe your parents coddled you and you never matured properly.

As for the reason I'm a robot. I was raised by a single mother who was never home. I don't blame her because she was working to keep us alive but I've spent most of my life in solitude. In school, I would sit alone always because I just didn't like being around other people. I spent so much time alone that I learned to enjoy being alone.

Despite being tall and handsome, I'm still a loner. People do approach me but I don't want them around.
>>
>>25426133
I could be that, but I'm not sure.
I think music is the real reason. I've always liked real indie music (not the arctic monkeys/strokes kind of indie) and that kindda separated me from other kids and girls.
But I don't know.
>>
>>25426295
I have pretty mainstream music taste but I'm listening to music 99% of the time when I'm out.

>tfw somebody asks you for directions anyway because you seem like a nice guy and you have to take out an earphone/stop the music to properly attend to them

why
>>
>>25426115
you can be a mental robot
but people will still treat you better because of your looks
i'd say they can be robots but are still better off than ugly robots
>>
>>25425979
>Being a robot is more mental than physical
This, as much as anons deny it.

>I personally think it's caused by shitty parenting.
Part of it. More like growing up in a shitty environment.

Believe it or not, as attractive as you may be you are still required to meet the (bare) minimum social work needed. But, fuck, even getting a gf wont make your issues go away
>>
>>25425907
Keanu Reeves could fucking any slut he wants to
he's just above that kind of bullshit
he has more important things on his mind
>>
>>25426487
>i'd say they can be robots but are still better off than ugly robots
Yeah. Although, group jealously isn't limited only to bitches.
>>
that mohterfucker is not attractive at all.
>>
File: Keanu Reeves.jpg (45 KB, 908x525) Image search: [Google]
Keanu Reeves.jpg
45 KB, 908x525
>>25426698
I'd fuck the Reeves
>>
File: diK3yOG.png (303 KB, 479x611) Image search: [Google]
diK3yOG.png
303 KB, 479x611
>>25425907
robots can be presidential candidates if they try hard enough
>>
>>25425907
Worst "A" list actor I've ever fucking watched
>>
>>25425907
No: Tinder.
>>
>>25426995
I'm not Keanu-tier, but I'm reasonably attractive and Tinder doesn't work for me.

I only swipe girls I'm interested in, actually get a lot of matches, but almost never send a message, and if I do the conversation dies because I have no idea how to deal with it.

I can imagine that a 10/10 guy could have the same issues.
>>
>>25426519
fucking this.
Keanu is a fucking bro.
>>
>>25426062
>4 girls asked me out this month
>feels man, feels xd
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.