[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>humans assume animalistic positions and put parts of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>humans assume animalistic positions and put parts of their body inside the other persons body while making strange noises and speaking gibberish until they explode and exchange bodily fluids
>these same humans then believe without any failing on their part that they have the right to be seen as "normal" in spite of doing aforementioned acts
>these same humans then go on to make laws, work jobs and creates rules and boundaries which you (robots) are not allowed to break
>these same humans assume positions of authority such as judges, police, teachers, councillors, doctors and other high status and respected professions and use their authority to tell you what to do

If the people who told me what to do are virgins, I wouldn't have any problem.
>>
>>25425878

A-fucking-men anon. RL is essentially a terrible mmo with shit rules and admin abuse out the ass. The idea of sanity and what is deserving of respect is so warped. Criminally insane is the norm, and it sure as shit isn't the "losers" who fit that criteria. Claiming to be civilized when the laws of the jungle dictate every facet of our lives. Fuck this world.
>>
Bump

Blux
>>
Havin sex, more specifically reproducing, is literally the purpose of life for every single living thing you fucking retard lmao no wonder you're a virgin
>>
Jesus christ you guys need to go outside.
>>
>>25425878
There's nothing wrong with sex in and of itself, but yeah everyone's on super hedonistic mode. They really are animals in all facets of their lives, obviously sex just really stands out thanks to our hypersexual society.
>>
>>25425878
>if the people who told me what to do were people I identified with, I'd have no problem

More at 11.
>>
>>25426736

Not op, but you should give what the op said some thought. Yes, reproducing is the purpose of life. With that we can all agree. However what kind of person you become as a result of being pampered into the sort of lifestyle that offers you that specific opportunity usually makes you incredibly unfit to guide, let alone make decisions for anyone. It's a power struggle and some were born with the tools. They use said tools to put down others to ensure their own success. That does not equate well to caring for and nurturing a society. That breeds a toxic atmosphere of ravenous madness. Stepping over one another to better absolutely nothing but the stresses against the seems of our wallets while the entire world falls apart. Where as a society led by those with very little usually are remembered and admired for great things (Dalai Lama, Jesus).
>>
>>25427067
>were people I identified with
This isn't the case. It's just that people do these bizarre things in private and have the nerve to boss me around like they actually have that right. People lose that right when they have sex.
>>
>>25426736
"purpose" implies any thought went into the development of the process, or that there is some sort of imperative at hand.

There is no big man in the sky telling you to squeeze out more brats to indoctrinate with your garbage ideology of choice.

Your life, and mine, and those of all of us, are purposeless specks, conspicuously lacking anything approximating the divine essence of "purpose".

If your life was meant for anything, reproduction, prayer or the betterment of your fellow man: you wouldn't be here shitposting.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.