[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be half Asian >go entire life feeling like you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: leahlar.jpg (138 KB, 625x446) Image search: [Google]
leahlar.jpg
138 KB, 625x446
>be half Asian
>go entire life feeling like you're not part of a group
>white people won't accept you, neither will Asian people. They'll act friendly, but you will never be "one of them".
>develop massive crush on a Jewish girl
>too shy to ask whether she would date a non-Jew
>notice the tight bonds she has with her Jewish friends
>wonder what it's like to live in a family-oriented tribal atmosphere
>her parents probably made more sacrifices than normal to make sure she succeeds
>meanwhile I like this girl so much my chest hurts whenever I see her

What do I do now, /r9k/? Give up because her family would never accept a non-Jew? Convert? Pretend that I was Jewish all along?
>>
>>25425809
If she's Orthodox (or Orhodoxish at the very least), she won't go for you. I was briefly infatuated with a girl who did the whole yeshiva thing, I believe she wouldn't even shake men's hands. (I later realized that she'd studiously avoided this when we first met, though we got on well.) She just married, you guessed it, an Orthodox guy. She still has the most stunning eyes.

If not, there's a good chance she'd go for it.
>>
If they're not orthodox, you're probably fine.

I'm on the other side of the whole thing, I guess, as a Jew that grew up in a non-observant family. I never had a Jewish community to be part of, but I was always "the Jew" to everybody else, and even if they acted like friends, like I was part of the group, it always eventually came back to really offensive jokes about my heritage, funny to everybody in the whole group except me, and left me with nothing but resentment for the fact that I always an outsider despite being exactly like everybody else except for the fact that my grandparents lit a menorah instead of a Christmas tree.

I'm incredibly paranoid about dating and stuff, too, so many people have so many fucking conspiracy theories and paranoias and misconceptions about Jews that probably half the women in the country have parents that would reject me.
>>
File: P10.jpg (78 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
P10.jpg
78 KB, 540x405
commencing hapa dump
>>
>>25426083
i feel this feel anon, mischling pride
>>
>>25426113
Some hapas are so hot, is it wrong for a half Jew to miscegenate with one further
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.