[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my First time beingdrunk Can't feel toes or stomach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1600x1446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1600x1446
This is my First time beingdrunk
Can't feel toes or stomach what's is this normal help
>>
>>25425572

It's normal. It's just the alcohol fucking up your nervous system. My face and hands get numb when I'm drunk. Just make sure you don't pass out and choke on your own vomit.
>>
>>25425572
Remember to hydrate buddy
>>
>filthyfrank pic
>first time being drunk

underage pls go
>>
>>25425787
I'm 21 and some months so ass rape yourself buddy
>>
>>25425572
Go to bed, anon.
>>
Alcohol is a shit drug anon, the withdrawals/hangover are nowhere near worth the """""""high"""""""". Get your hands on some Cocaine.
>>
>>25426015
I feel so shitty this was teribel choice
>>
>>25425572
How much/what did you drink friendo?

Thinking of some vodka meself
>>
>>25425572
You probably drank too much. You'll eventually learn to pace yourself but there's nothing you can do now but stop drinking while your body tries to stabilize itself.
>>
Relax faggot alcohol is great. Put on some music and just chill out. Drink some water to stay hydrated. You're probably freaking yourself out too which won't help. Unless you're drank enough to poison yourself you have nothing to worry about.

Pegboard Nerds - We are one
Boards of Canada - roygbiv
Tubular bells - Mike Oldfield
Porcupine Tree - Last chance to evacuate planet earth before it is recycled
>>
>>25426244
Drank about half liter of gin in like 2 hours
I want to die
>>
>>25426015
>withdrawals/hangover
Literally just drink half a glass of water between every alcoholic beverage and you will not have any hangover to speak of.
>>
>>25426394
Chugging water ATM trying to sober myself cuz this is horrible feelings
>>
>>25426464
It doesn't work like that. You have to proactively drink water while you're drinking your alcohol.

Enjoy your hangover tomorrow, friend.
>>
>>25426464
It's too late to hydrate. All you're going to do now is make yourself vomit and probably piss the bed.
>>
>>25426488
This is the worst thing I've ever done
I only have one dpangs with me too so Imma have piss pants tomorrow
>>
File: readImage.jpg (27 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
27 KB, 399x385
>>25425572
>falling for the alcohol meme
Haha, oh wow. It's not even a drug. It's fucking ethanol. You're literally just poisoning yourself and getting loopy off your brain dying.
>>
>>25426675
I know immfuck
>>
>>25426464

As a failed doctor, let me tell you the one true cure for hangovers.

Set an alarm for 5 hours from when you last drank alcohol. Chug a lemon-lime soda (less idea: dark sodas or a juice) at that time, and then go back to sleep. Hangovers are based on a mix of dehydration and loss of sodium, both due to urination. Soda will fix both of those problems (though you'll want to down a few glasses of water when you wake up for real, or the dehydration will be right back), but it can't help until the diuretic effects of the alcohol wear off.
>>
who here /can'tgetpasttipsy/?

>drink 8 shots of captain's and 3 cups of homemade wine within a 3 hour timespan
>can't get past tipsy

>drink an entire bottle of champagne in under 30 minutes
>can't get past tipsy
>>
>>25426675
>You're literally just poisoning yourself and getting loopy off your brain dying.
so what you're saying is
it's a drug
>>
File: e9d.jpg (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
15 KB, 600x600
>>25426963
>so what you're saying is it's a drug
>>
>>25425572
nononononon do not drink anymore. If you'll lost your face, you'll become alcoholic. Do not do this unles you want to live on ketosis diet.
>>
>>25427080
yes. It indeed is low what you just did.

I thought that r9k is the most genuine board here.

Dont stick with poison. Try DMT
>>
>>25427141
DMT is a drug. If you say all drugs are just poison like alcohol, then so is DMT.
>>
>>25426316
>Pegboard Nerds
Cheezus Crust
Saw them live a couple of years back
You're a pleb m8 but its entertaining music desu
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.