[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: avatar_758_1346464675.gif (865 KB, 255x150) Image search: [Google]
865 KB, 255x150
sup robots? i'm a little drunk (and working on fixing it and becoming more drunk).
wanted to discuss if you guys ever felt anything for one of your sisters or (more commonly) cousins? or anyone related to you really.

i have this one cousin who i'm attracted to. i don't know why, but i just am. i didn't spend any significant time with her growing up that i can recall. maybe that had something to do with it.
>>
pathetic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OAGginaal comments
>>
fbdh
>>
>>25425297
I was madly in love with my same-age cousin growing up. Probably because she was the only girl in my life really that treated me nicely and because she was genuinely pretty.

I got my hand in her cleavage and kissed her and once we swapped gum from her mouth to mine, but we never did anything because I never really fully realized it until later.

She's long since been married and had kids, but I sometimes wonder if she ever would have been down for running away together when we were younger.
>>
>>25426426
thank you anon, for you story. thank you
>>
>>25426426
just groom her kids m8
>>
Yeah I'd fuck my cousin *shrug*
>>
>>25426630
that's a really fucked thing to say man
>>
Yeah. I was crazy attracted to my cousin about 5-6 years ago. I would fantasize about her constantly and masturbate to her photos on social network sites (facebook instagram etc.). She would occasionally give me these weird, ambiguous signals, which only made the attraction stronger and stranger. She invited me to her hotel room with a bottle of wine once when we were at a party, but I spaghetti'd like a fucking madman and we ended up just talking and going to sleep.

Nothing for my sisters. The thought repulses me desu. But I always had that thing for my cousin. Today I've moved past it though.
>>
Not really feelings but I had a short affair with my grandma a few years back.
>>
>>25426758
well there is the idea that we are naturally hardwired to be repulsed by females we spend the majority of our time growing up with (e.g. sisters and mothers), but also that we are attracted to those that look genetically similar to us (in some cases, cousins, if the aforementioned condition doesn't occur)
>>
File: 1450480563271.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450480563271.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>25426758
>She would occasionally give me these weird, ambiguous signals

Are you me? I had the same thing growing up, my cousin and I were real close and as we got older she would do things that I honestly couldnt tell. Even a lot of my cousins growing up thought we were fucking, which was not the case but it gave me hope. She would always offer to share her bed with me despite being like in our 20s. She would always bend down to get stuff despite knwoing I had a birds eye view of her ass and breasts, shit like that.

Then one day I just couldnt take it anymore and told her flat out that I was in love with her. I loved her, and wanted to know if she felt the same way too. Spoilers she didnt and I had to spend a whole year living in fear she was gonna tell my family and have me be the black sheep. Was even considering joining the military to get out of there, but she never did and we later started hanging out again, but she never brought it up, and fear is keeping me from bringing it up myself, but for the best, I dont mind just being an afterthought anymore, Im just glad Im back with my best friend.

I even joined a website that was about cousin couples and they were the ones who encouraged me to confess, and all they had were "sucess" stories of the cousin feeling the same so I thought I had a good shot. Now I just browse the site and let other lovestruck posters know that not every confession is gonna end in a happy ever after.
>>
>>25427007
think about it from a chick's point of view. they are pressured to see stuff like that as 'just happening', or 'i dunno what came over me' sort of bullshit. she may have actually been interested in you, but realised that it was wrong. in her mind, she coulda written off / rationalized away anything that happened 'in the heat of the moment' 'before she had time to think about it', but you probably just sperged out and caused her rational mind to intervene and shut it down.
>>
>>25427116
Yeah...Chicks are totally into being raped.
>>
>>25427116
>but you probably just sperged out and caused her rational mind to intervene and shut it down.

I really hate that this is both inflammatory and true, in case you didnt already know, I was a young, socially awkward, beta. What else could I do but sperg out? I didnt know how to talk to women, or how body language is far more important than words, or how its how confident you act that matters.

I assumed that what my mom told me was true, and that women respect a man who is polite and uses words and not actions. I honestly think that maybe if I had been more confident and knew how to play it off maybe she would have said yes, but all I know is that I blew it, and its over. That window has long since closed.

>>25427180
It goes a little deeper than that, its about how you exude confidence and pressure them just right while still being in control. The moment you give a woman control over the situation you lost, and she will never respect you as a man or mate. I see that now, but its far too late for me. Maybe after I start making money I'll just bang 18 year olds who still fall for that bullshit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>25427275
so repilled...
>>
>>25427116

>think about it from a chick's point of view. they are pressured to see stuff like that as 'just happening', or 'i dunno what came over me' sort of bullshit

This.
>>
>>25427401
Women are honestly worse than children, they can excuse anything with the most retarded logical leaps.
>>
>>25427597
yeah...sucks you choose to be attracted to them.
>>
>>25427336
Anything wrong with what he said anon? At least try to argue instead of spouting bullshit you've heard.
>>
>>25427627
Im not above jacking it to cute traps but they have to be really femmy.

>>25427634
This place is practically /b/lite, anons here are just looking to trololololo anybody they can for le epiz lulz. Dont even bother. Its because of people like them that great threads like "I wanna bang my cousin" get ignored.
>>
>>25427634
i don't believe that anyone posting on this board (arguable living in north america/friday night) has the right to talk about "exud[ing] confidence and pressur[ing] them just right while still being in control"
>>
>>25427754
So you felt a shit post was the best way to reply? Also, a person can know the rules but still not know how to play the game. These are just the observations and conclusion I came up with from watching my normie friends and coworkers and them telling me how it works. Never said I was getting sex with 10/10 18 year olds just saying it was something I was gonna try. Which im sure will fail too, im honestly more hurt that you chose to contribute nothing to the thread like an edgy 13 year old rather than opening up a discussion.
>>
>>25427754
Then you have a very narrow conception of the people who browse this board. And besides, anyone can study and understand theory; you don't have to be Don Juan to understand how dating works.
>>
>>25426841
Pls greentext
>>
>>25428346

>Graduated hs and spend gap time with grandma
>Hadn't spent time with her in near 10 years but became fast friends and really close
>Found out she was quite lonely actually and later on had a slip up where we both got too drunk and physically close
>Rather than being repulsed and turning away from it she asked if I'd treat her in that way, as a woman in a relationship
>Ended up living as a couple for the rest of our short time together, till I went back home to start college

The fling lasted less than a year, and I'm pretty ashamed of it.
>>
>>25428596
How was the sex? Greentext
>>
>>25428697
Nothing to compare to, it was alright I guess.

>Old lady bod, lucky not old lady smell
>Always worried about her age and being too rough even though she seemed to be able to take it pretty well
>Kind of creepy seeing that side of her since I grew up thinking of her as my sweet innocent lovable granny
>Surprising to me at least but her puss was in good shape
>Sex lasted longer than I'd have guessed though the foreplay and aftermath wasn't much thankfully
>She kept things purely physical which made it at least a little less awkward

It never felt 'ok' to me, I just did it for her. Course I fucked myself now she's the only woman I've been with and I dread dying with it remaining that way.
>>
File: obama1.jpg (548 KB, 4800x3200) Image search: [Google]
obama1.jpg
548 KB, 4800x3200
>>25425297
I wouldnt say "feel" anything.

My sister is hot AF and I would totally bang her if I ever got the chance.

Not romantic just straight animal lust.

But thats never gunna happen.
>>
>>25425297
No, but I guess my cousin had a thing for me.
>>
File: 1445140299143.jpg (64 KB, 431x592) Image search: [Google]
1445140299143.jpg
64 KB, 431x592
>>25425297
>tfw constantly fucking one of my cousins
>tfw not a virgin because of her
>>
>>25427842
theory....quit using meme terms and i might believe ya, m8.

most people don't need to "study" to fulfill basic human nature.
>>
I want to fuck my sister. She's thin with a super tight body, nice small tits, perky ass. Her face isn't the best, but it's not a dealbreaker. Really want to eat her out too.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 261x195
>have a hot cousin
>went to stay with my aunt for a couple of weeks to start last semester
>aforementioned cousin would show me around and give me rides
>hung out a lot
>I had issues sleeping and was sad all the time (just moved away from all my family)
>would walk out to kitchen and play wow and stuff
>she would come out to the kitchen wearing a big shirt and no pants, leaning on the doorframe, asking me what I'm doing and if I wanted to stay up with her
>tfw I could have fucked her
>tfw I was too homesick I didn't realize all the signals she through at me
>>
>>25429209
So what are you waiting for?
>>
>>25427007
>>25426758
My cousin too gave me those signals many times too

I mean we also dry humped regularly and shit so we were actually just on the edge of fucking with each other

Now she's moved to a diff city and became a total slut with tatooes (cuz her old house burned down), eh what gives
>>
I want to fuck the shit out of my cousin. I'm pretty sure she's aware of that.

> she's caught me taking creepshots of her numerous times
> pretty sure she's caught me checking her out numerous times

If she's in front of me sometimes she'll sort of look back and smile knowingly, like "yeah you know you want this".

Can't tell if she'd be down or if she just loves having a guy want to nail her. I'm never going to do anything for risk of losing my family, though.
>>
>>25426690
Salve reddit!
>>
Bumping for interest.
And originality.
>>
How does one convince their cousin to sleep with them?

I read posts about people nailing their cousins and I wonder how they could have gotten there.

I really, really want to sleep with my cousin, but I don't want to fuck up and lose my family. How to do?
>>
>>25425297
I've pretty much always had really strong feelings for my sister. She knows about them, too. I always tell her how much I fucking hate her.
>>
>>25431122
You literally pull out your dick. It's a gambit, but it puts,the ball in their court so you can stop yearning for something that may never happen.

Not to mention how alpha it is, you may succeed where you otherwise would not because they are so taken aback by your brazen move.
>>
File: 1451414071999.png (193 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1451414071999.png
193 KB, 600x800
>>25431188
Quality b8, you're so funny
[Spoiler]You're actually not [/spoiler]
>>
>>25431572
Not bait, it's literally the move I pulled on my cousin.

Extra ballsy because my cousin was a dude (at the time), and it still worked.
>>
>>25425297
I don't have any sisters or female cousins, but whenever I like a girl I always fantasise that she is my sister
>>
>>25425297
>Have family about a three hour drive away, see them once or twice a year
>The youngest one has always been close to me
>Three years ago my cousin and I ended up making up and I fingered her to orgasm
>Every time she sees me she's always extremely flirty, clearly likes me
>Last time I saw her at her sisters wedding she got drunk and made it clear she wants my dick
>Going to see her with my mum in the next few weeks
>All her older siblings have moved out or are at university
>As soon as we end up alone together we're probably going to end up doing something similar or fucking
>She's qt as hell

I have no attraction to any of my other relatives and get repulsed by the idea, kind of hoping I end up being in a position to see her more often in the future though t b h
>>
File: 788389999377383.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
788389999377383.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
Yer one of my cousins I'd fuck

Shes not even all that, maybe a 5/10 but Shes kinda desperate and I have fapped to her. I heard she gives blowys easy enough.

But its more to do with the fact she's a bit desperate so I kinda get off on that
>>
>>25431133
Why do you hate her, anon?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.