[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so guilty. I became a chad. I have it all together and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: placewhereiwillstandin10years.jpg (157 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
placewhereiwillstandin10years.jpg
157 KB, 1600x800
I feel so guilty. I became a chad. I have it all together and I've never felt so empty. I haven't been here in so long but this is where I belong. Last night I made fun of someone for being a virgin and I feel like shit. I have become everything I used to hate. Everything from the other side is useless garbage. The pleasures become ash in your mouth. I just want to go back to playing vidya with my friends on friday night. I threw it all away because I thought the grass was greener and I can now definitively tell you it is not.
>>
>>25425273
fuck off back to normie land chad
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: pepe (65).jpg (136 KB, 831x1000) Image search: [Google]
pepe (65).jpg
136 KB, 831x1000
after i got a gf which cured all my mental problems and i became a normie i started making jokes about robots and autists, normies have no idea they are based on my own experiences
>>
>>25425273
Well at least you're aware of your shortcomings. Work on improving them, because you're probably a better person than you think.
>>
>>25425273
>playing vidya with my friends

I haven't done that since my mom arranged play dates with my friends' moms in school.
>>
>>25425430
Thanks man. I just always told myself I'd never be this and now that I am I feel like I'm always a character that I'm getting progressively more into. I just don't want to slip away and leave the stuff I love behind for poontang and being "cool". I'm getting really tired of pretending not to know the new pokemon or hiding the fact that I stay in some nights to watch anime.
>>
>implying your friends won't have gfs and wives sooner than later
if you don't become normie then most friends will move on without you. don't go back to being a robot thinking you can be a teenager forever. it doesn't last. trust me.
>>
>>25425485
You gotta find a balance, although you might be putting more social pressure on yourself than anyone else is. For example, I'm very open about my love of anime so now it's a joke in my friend group. I even got a bunch of them to reveal their own power levels.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.