[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 51651645864.png (107 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
51651645864.png
107 KB, 800x388
Does /r9k/ actually want to die or are they just memeing?

http://strawpoll.me/6426556
>>
>>25425061
Why would you use helium?
>>
>>25425089
I know what a stupid faggot
>>
>>25425089
So you can float off into the sky and eventually fall and land on a normie, ruining their day
>>
I definitely don't want die.
Ever.

If I had a wish it would be immortality without hesitation.
>>
Some do, some don't. Such is life in /r9k/
>>
I don't want to die. I just want to sleep and have all my problems take care of themselves.
>>
I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

jndehbkjeldjlkdajifjed
>>
File: 1431023598928.jpg (121 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1431023598928.jpg
121 KB, 599x880
>>25425377
>when you are the problem

quite the quandary
>>
>>25425061
anyone who says yes is lying. If they really wanted to be dead, they'd be dead
>>
>>25425850
Why don't you take that picture back to Tumblr?
>>
>>25426118
CANT GO BACK TO A PLACE IT DIDNT COME FROM BITCH NIGGA
>>
I hope someone else kills me so people remember me fondly.
>>
>>25425850

The original version of that song is better than Gary Jules's cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFsHSHE-iJQ
>>
>>25425089
Helium exit bag use to be a popular suicide method on here. Until manufacturers started throwing more oxygen into the mix and making it a more difficult method of suicide. Basically, the body can't distinguish between helium and oxygen, you can tell this from if you've ever sucked up a helium balloon as a child. Goes down smooth. Eventually you drift into a sleep and don't wake up as your unconscious body keeps breathing in and out the helium.
>>
>>25426336
jules' cover has its appeal. its a bit 'darker'
>>
File: 1451162062424.png (62 KB, 247x318) Image search: [Google]
1451162062424.png
62 KB, 247x318
>>25425061
>Does /r9k/ actually want to die or are they just memeing?
I once had to pretend I was memeing to prevent moralfags from thwarting me in the midst of them "helping" I never once on my path to die hated someone with so much venom enough to prioritize revenge on them before my death.

I eventually realized that that wouldn't help me in any way. I then realized I had to choose wisely how I go about my plans. Moralfaggots are nearly imperceptible from trustable robots willing to provide apathetic assistance.

The fact they are here now in this very thread sends a loatheful chill across my fucking chest.
>>
>>25425061
There are things I want more than death, but none of them are achievable.
>>
No, I channel my impotent disenfranchised anger outwards instead of inwards.

My ideal scenario is one where I am the last living human.

If it came down to it though, I wouldn't mind dying as long as I could take everyone else with me.

I don't see a lot of the purported good in people, and I blame every single human being who came before me for building a world I was never equipped to live in, and then forcing something as hateful and pathetic as me into it.

There isn't anything redeemable in any of it, your very idea of value is warped, everybody is constantly lying to everybody else, and the quickest way to rise to the top is to tread on people.

Frankly, when I'm old and have lived my life out to it's last miserable act, I fully intend to embark on a career as a motiveless serial killer who attacks with no particular pattern or victim preference.
>>
File: tired feels.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tired feels.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Yes, I do very much, only problem is that I've got people living for me and I can't just leave them.
Also extremely intrigued by the afterlife's existence or lack thereof, reincarnation, souls, etc.
If you think about it, death is the last unknown part of our existence. Everything else has been quantified, measured, tested, and legislated around besides for deep deep ocean, where monsters might be, and for good reason. There's only one way to really know what happens after you die, and that's firsthand experience unless you trust gypsies/spirit diviners
I'm way too curious about this, and it hurts sometimes.
>>
I wish I could actually live.
>>
>>25427561
Bruuuh i'm in the same boat
I'd kill myself too if i didn't have so many people to leave behind.
I'll meet you in the void when i finally find a reason to die
>>
>>25427561
>death is the last unknown part of our existence

Horseshit.

That's like saying, 'a number that doesn't exist is the last mystery of mathematics', or 'things that cannot be spoken about are the final frontier of language'. You conjure something that cannot be studied by definition and literally hype it. 'Ha! Ha! Science cannot know everything! The mystery of the afterlife will always be there!' Nothing happens after death. You're embarrassing.
>>
Honestly, I can kill myself any time. I have three guns and bullets everywhere.

I don't want to die. But I'm at a situation where I don't know what the fuck to do with my life. I feel like I want to die, but at the same time I want to live, it's pretty damn confusing.
>>
>>25427561
>I'm way too curious about this, and it hurts sometimes.
What if someone with nothing to lose promised to find out for you.
>>
File: tfw bombed.jpg (29 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
tfw bombed.jpg
29 KB, 400x267
>>25427624
alright, sure man.
I won't argue against that.
It's 2am and my wording is shit, I'm sorry.
>>25427657
I don't know how I'd get in touch with said person after they found out.
>>
>>25427693
How about you let them figure that part out when it's said and done.

I want to make you an offer that can't be infringed upon by outside parties, as you can see above I have previous bad experience with that.
>>
I spend my days lying in bed wishing for death. My life is ruined; there's nothing left for me here.
>>
I don't wanna die but I'm not keen on living either.
>>
File: 1448994051240.jpg (8 KB, 228x250) Image search: [Google]
1448994051240.jpg
8 KB, 228x250
yes i do. I'm not suicidal though.
>>
99% of suicide posters on this board do it for attention and so they can wallow in self despair and get /r9k/ pity points from other pathetic losers.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.