[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>who /spendhundredsofdollarsamonthonmobi legames/ here? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>who /spendhundredsofdollarsamonthonmobilegames/ here?

It's actually severely affecting my ability too be financially stable.
>>
>>25424974
>playing mobile games at all
>spending money on it
>a lot of money

just, fuck off
>>
Never owned a cellphone in my entire life, never got the point of one.
>>
>>25425000
Its definitely an addiction.
I want to spend money on other things but I have no life outside mobile games.
>>
>>25425086
mobile games are like candy crush and shit. how can anybody aside from a 7 year old even enjoy wasting time on that?

any better games like street fighter or such have terrible interface that ruin the experience. Those things are meant to be played with proper controllers, or at least buttons like a gameboy has
>>
>>25425081
There is no point anon-kun. People just love to do pointless things.
>>
>>25425143
I can rig most of them up with a Bluetooth controller.

I have a ps4 and a PC but gaming in bed on my phone is so convenient.
>>
>giving money to someone who actually spent his computer hours on doing something creative and profitable like programming

i always wanted to be that guy but should have started learning it when i was 12 and cant catch up any more. now i want to wreck their businesses
>>
>>25425195
It's never too late to learn how to program. You're making excuses for yourself. There's a thousand tutorials a few clicks away from you right now if you really wanted to do it.
>>
>>25425187
I disagree
I get tired having to hold my arms up just to browse 4chan in bed
>>
>>25424974
I used too my games where I was most active were:

>Valkyrie Crusade (Had all the best cards and the first 3 URs that came out before I quit, also one of the most actives in the jp guild)
>Devil Maker (Took a while but had good Items and Respectable 6 Star Highest rarities before I quit and Didn't fuse them higher, ded game)
>Million Arthur (Had all the good cards and also very active killer, ded game)
>Ayakashi (Had almost all the best event cards and got kick ass highest rarities with pulls.)
>Rage of Bahamut (Too p2w didn't dump much just enough for a decent SSR to Legend Max level rare team.
Only game right now I'm playing is Grand Sphere, want to play that Idolmaster and Monster Musame one but no proxies and shit.

Also want to thank the Senders in all those games, they helped me a lot.

I have a problem but money really isn't one; What's the point of being a Straight edge Weeb with no GF or family if you don't waste it on this and future VR?
>>
Only 2 games I play are Clash of Clans and Summoners War which I've spent neither on but I've seen people drop hundreds on Clash. You don't really need to unless you want to rush to TH11, I'm currently at TH8 and just like to take my own pace but since they changed how shields work I'm losing interest hence why I picked up Summoners War.

Main issue with these games is they make you feel like you have to constantly check up on it, this wasn't so bad with the old shield system in CoC but now I'm constantly getting raped of my DE by people way higher TH level than me. If I was rich I probably would throw some money on it but generally Id rather invest in a retail game.
>>
>>25426001

What is Summoners War? Is it like CoC?

These new shields keep me from revenging against bullies, they really piss me off too.
(TH no longer granting shields and Goblins 2x on THs and CCs is pretty neat though, farmers get rekt)
>>
>>25426074
Not really, its basically an RPG where you collect / fuse monsters like in SMT and you can do dungeons and arena. You have a base where you put all your stuff and you can see your troops wandering around and it uses crystals like Clash.

I've gotten used to the shield system now but its much harder to find collector bases though barch still works.
>>
File: 1444516437078.jpg (151 KB, 531x678) Image search: [Google]
1444516437078.jpg
151 KB, 531x678
I probably spent around $50 on the Love Live game but eventually got bored and quit.
>>
File: 1435410045765.jpg (48 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1435410045765.jpg
48 KB, 558x564
>>25424974
holy kek that south park episode about freemium was real and not a meme?
>>
>>25426257

>basically an RPG where you collect / fuse monsters like in SMT and you can do dungeons and arena

This made me think of Monster Rancher, I should definitely play Monster Rancher again instead of picking up another mobile game.

>I've gotten used to the shield system now but its much harder to find collector bases

That's because bases who's owners haven't logged on in the past five days are removed from the matchmaker now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.