[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food is better than sex You might be a virgin if you disagree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 157052.jpg (182 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
157052.jpg
182 KB, 800x533
Food is better than sex

You might be a virgin if you disagree
>>
why dont you post some foods that legit support your theory. what in your opinion is the most delicious thing?
>>
>>25424950
you might be fat if you agree
>>
>>25425001
Too many to name
>prime rib
>fatty juicy medium rare aged ribeye
>Korean BBQ
>Indian foods
>Sichuan cuisines
>garlic butter king crab legs
>Texas BBQ
>hotpot
>corned beef and cabbage
>tacos, burritos
>bacon cheese burgers
There's a lot more
>>
I don't know, sex has a lot of effort and physicality involved for an amazing finish...

Where as really good food is simple and easy to enjoy, and food can be amazing.

I don't know, I think it just depends on my mood.

Busting a but wouldn't help with my craving for a certain food and the same vice versa.

Recently I ate a blt and brownies after spurting a huge load inside my fleshlight though, fucking amazing, I challenge anyone to be angry or depressed after that.

Watch a new episode of your favourite show whilst eating for utter contentment. And make sure you've got to much food to munch on.
>>
>>25424950
ejaculating is better than food. Every other part of being in a relationship is less enjoyable than taking a shit
>>
>>25424950
>a few years ago
>lost my virginity to my then-gf
>friend from out of state visits me, makes me cajun chicken pasta
>it's amazing
>tell him it's better than sex, and that I really meant that (I did, if I had to choose between sex with my ex and having that pasta again, the pasta would win in an instant)
>instead of taking the compliment, he gets all pissy and white-knighty with me for "insulting" my girlfriend like that
>>
File: 156057.jpg (251 KB, 736x592) Image search: [Google]
156057.jpg
251 KB, 736x592
Bretty gud Buck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.