[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls feel entitled to treatment like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: vxz.png (345 KB, 496x834) Image search: [Google]
vxz.png
345 KB, 496x834
Why do girls feel entitled to treatment like this?
>>
File: 1448441513196.jpg (217 KB, 780x1293) Image search: [Google]
1448441513196.jpg
217 KB, 780x1293
>>25424814
a beta cuck in the making
>>
>>25424814
She is working on a very fierce Oedipus complex. He'll be raping her by 15.
>>
>>25424814

>teaching your kid to become a beta provider

Women are scum and he's going to hate this cunt when he gets older
>>
Literally the patriarchy at work. Take a good look, shitlords.
>>
>>25424814
Stay mad little cuck. This boy has been on more dates than you ever will. Even if its his mother I doubt your mother would let you take her on a date.
>>
>>25424814
>As a woman who has been abused

woah look at that it's almost like you can trace the crazy back to its origins
>>
>>25424814
Holy shit, she's a total narcissist, probably psychopath. And in her delusional mind she's raising him to be a good boy! Lol.
>>
>>25424921
The worst part is the shares, which show that over 100,000 people think this is a great thing
>>
imagine a dad showing his daughter how to treat men on dates at 6 years old
>>
You guys love bitching about anything.
>>
>>25424981
CPS would be called and he would lose that child because of "living out pedo fantasies" with her
>>
>>25424981
I'd go on dates with my 6 year old daughter if you know what I mean.
>>
>>25424814
I don't get why a 6 year old has to get a job just because the mother is lazy
>>
>>25424985
>implying it's no big deal that women are perpetuating this destructive culture of "be a beta orbiter it's good 4 you :)" to CHILDREN who don't know better, who will get fucked for life because of this brainwashing they had as kids
>>
>>25424981 dads actually do that though, but they take their daughters on dates to show them how men should treat them. Like, "If he doesn't treat you this way he isn't a good man" type stuff.
>>
The question is, would she really want a man that is overly respectful and bends over backwards to please her? Maybe, but I kind of doubt it.

It really seems like what women want and what they "think they want" are very different things.
>>
>>25424814
>using your son to fill the void that all the asshole chads left

This is just kind of pathetic...
>>
>>25425044
No, I chose to stop giving a shit about random people. There's no right way to live. There's no right way to parenting. Human life is inherently absurd and full of futility and pain... So why do you give a shit about what some fools think on social media? Grow up. People have been doing foolish things for centuries and will be for ever more. Get over it.
>>
>>25425051
Yeah, one of my cousins has "dates" with his daughters. It's not creepy though. It's just a way of giving them bonding time one on one. Pretty sweet to be honest.

>tfw you will never have a family of your own
>>
>>25424921

Actually probably neither. She said she was abused, so she is trying to make some "perfect" man in response to it. Problem is she probably isn't very good as a woman and likely doesn't do the normal woman shit when this crap was valid.
>>
>>25425148
>Grow up
Why do stupid people love to say this?

>There's no right way to parenting
But there is and your parents clearly failed.
>>
>>25425096
Would you really not do that with a daughter if you could?

I envy how close moms can be to their kids.
>>
>>25425075
Of course. Everyone knows that. This should be one of /r9k/'s basic tenets in the same way that we make fun of people who say "just b urself bro xD"

It should be common knowledge not to ever listen to women's dating advice. Women's advice about how to impress other women is always a fast-track straight to the friend zone. "Oh listen to all of her problems and be really really nice to her and always respond to her texts and (: buy her a teddy bear and (: flowers!!!!!" They say this gay P.C. that serves the greater purpose of cultivating THEIR OWN IMAGE rather than the lesser purpose of actually answering your questions and giving you sound advice. See, the woman wants to appear to be the "intellectual girl who is honest and likes men who just treat her nice! I'm not like those other girls who are so shallow!!!!" When in reality, she's a shallow slut who wants to be spanked by Chad and doesn't care how many gay flowers Chad buys for her.
>>
It's not real, she probably took a photo of him getting out his wallet to help pay the bill like little kids always want to do and then invented this story for FB.
>>
These are the gender roles that are wrong, but of course a lot feminists ignore the issues of men being expected to wait on women and front 100% of the bill.
>>
File: 1444343908891.jpg (15 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
1444343908891.jpg
15 KB, 350x392
>>25424814
>Americans regularly go on dates with their own children
>>
>>25425207

He is saying you can't change it, cause you can't. Basically it is just accept things you can't change. If you could change this, you would have already.
>>
>>25425148
>There's no right way to parenting
Thanks for supporting my decision to make my child live outside in the dog house! Nobody else believes me, but I will make sure to tell child protective services that "there's no right way to parenting" when they come! I'm sure they will understand that. Very wise advice.
>>
>>25425207
You're the one anonymously complaining about some random woman's social media you know nothing about. Don't fool yourself now.
>>
File: 1398254841112.jpg (44 KB, 322x363) Image search: [Google]
1398254841112.jpg
44 KB, 322x363
Anime has warped the reality I see...

I can just imagine mommy showing her boy what happens after the date too...
>>
>>25425270
I can't change what, people ruining their kids? No, I can't. But I can give my opinion on the way they're raising their kids.

If I had a daughter and I put my dick in her, would that idiot still be all
>there's no right way to raise your kids!!

I hope so.
>>
>>25424985
the fuck else is there to do while we wait to die?
>>
>tfw gay
>tfw never paid for a date in your life
>tfw get taken out to nice restaurants and to do things
>tfw other man makes all the moves
>tfw you literally just have to sit there and smile and you get treated like a girl
Why aren't you gay yet anons?
>>
>>25425316

Yea, but they don't give a shit, if they did they wouldn't be doing it in the first place. They are generally dumb, that's why they are in the life situation in the first place.
>>
>>25425359
Which is why I'm not telling the stupid bitch directly and instead I'm discussing it with you guys.

That kid will absolutely be fucked up as an adult with a mother like that. He'll probably find r9k and his first thread will be
>guys why dont girls like nice guys like me? my mother told me all my life that you should respect women
>>
>>25425280
...Could you resay that in a non sarcastic manner that isn't bitchy as fuck?

I was referring to that poster's black and white thinking and inability not think and talk negatively and cynical. It's annoying and petty as fuck.
>>
>>25425220
An equivalent for me would be forcing my daughter to take me out on dates, pay for my food, and have sex with me after, to make up for all the rejection and scorn I received as a young man.

It's equally as creepy and strange. I would rather assist her in development, and teach her not to be a massive bitch. But no matter what, I could never control her 'hypergamy', I can only help her not act like a massive slut with the wrong guys.
>>
>>25425327
Hairy man ass.
>>
>>25425410
>...Could you resay that in a non sarcastic manner that isn't bitchy as fuck?
no
>>
>>25425414
i-if they're taking you out on dates and paying, you aren't the one sticking it in their ass anon
>>
>>25425410
>It's annoying and petty as fuck.
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm PETTY AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!! GOSH D*RNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! what would I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never be anything in life because i am just petty as fuck! omg please help me change my ways........... before....... it's too late........... please...........................................................................................................................................
>>
>>25425439
That's too bad. One day you'll realize you communicate like a high school girl, but I'll let you figure that one out on your own.
>>
>>25425472
I'm not sure what you were even trying for, but you failed. It wasn't funny. It wasn't insightful. It's just plain stupid.

I know it's 4chan, but come on bro. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
Guarantee the father did not behave that way.

She probably fucked some random guy in a club.
>>
>>25424814
yeah shes all good except for the fact that she makes him pay for it, in which case she should be pimpslapped hard as a motherfucker
>>
>>25425523
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I'M NOT FUNNY EITHER!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!????!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!??

not... funny.... or insightful.......................................... no............................ i truly live the worst life................................................
>>
>"son, this is how you treat a lady"
>"women must be treated with utmost respect"
>"men and women are equal"
It won't take long before that 6 year old's brain questions that line of reasoning and he becomes a full misogynist because of his retarded narcissistic mother.

Instead of raising your child to "properly respect women", she could teach her child how to "properly respect others". But no, god forbid. If you teach a young boy to respect other people, he'll automatically assume that women aren't people, too and he'll become a future rapist.
>>
>>25425412
We were talking about filling a void. Not the male equivalent of ruining a child's life.

If you had a daughter you wouldn't like sharing similar interests, maybe taking them to the movies or concerts, and forming a strong bond with them?

That's what I was saying.
>>
>>25425472
>http://www.tumblr.com/
>>
>I've been abused and treated like crap in the past

Ok, so the mom fucked chad like all women do. Chad chucked her to the curb. She peed on a stick and got btfo. Chad is long gone. Couldn't go out to clubs for like a whoooole 9 months. Kid is born. It's a boy. Mom tells him to behave in the exact opposite way than the guy who got her pregnant. A beta-male cuck is born.

He will one day drop 27k on a camwhore with a boyfriend.
>>
>>25425687
>27k
Most betacucks don't have that kind of extra money. Because their low social skills and confidence keep them from it.
>>
>>25425614
yeah but the whole "making him pay for mommy's dinner to show him how women deserve to be treated" shit is what gets me.

If I was a father I'd teach either a son or daughter that you need to screen people and figure out who deserves your time and respect. Not just mindly spend money on people and treat them like princes or princesses so they can turn around and start using you.

That's honestly what people in this thread are bitching about though: this kid is being "blue pilled", he's being groomed into the kind of placating beta male that women walk all over.

When she hooked up with whatever father left her high and dry, it wasn't because he paid for her dinner and talked about her problems. That's what all the nice guys she friendzoned did for her, and now look at what position she's in.

Young adults get themselves into these situations because the primary motivator for relationships in this bracket is attraction and nothing else. I'm not saying she 'deserved' to get abused or whatever but we all know what'll happen if this kid turns into, well, a mangina.
>>
>>25425687
she probably did get actually abused, but the whole situation is fucked nonetheless
>>
>>25425749
Nah it's entirely possible for betas to make bux, hence why beta bux exists as a term in the first place.

They won't make it be being an aggressive business owner but engineering and other STEM jobs are perfect for introverted, shy nerdy, and/or guys with a good drive, and perhaps some level of aspergers or autism.
>>
>>25424814
A 6 year old has a better game than most of this board(me included)

Just kill me
>>
>>25424891
what the fuck did that even mean

retarded shitpost
>>
>>25424814
>single mothers
This is genuinely pathetic to me
>>
Whats the point of it all
you take her out to dinner you talk about her
she moves in you put her stuff where your stuff was
you have kids they get named what she wants
whats the point bros
>>
>>25425523

>anon
>stop embarrassing yourself

why dafuk yall keep saying this? I read this way too often. ITS A FUCKING ANONYMOUS BOARD

why do you think it's so shitty? Nobody can embarrass themselves or anybody else. Well, this excludes the tripfags
>>
>>25425912
i know that feel bruv
>>
>>25424814
Eh the treatment isn't that high end really. Sounds like what I do on dates anyways.

The problem is the fucking whore making him pay for the meal. That's absolutely disgusting on so many levels.
>>
>>25425991
Why are you here? What is your goal?
>>
>mom finally starts giving me allowance
>it's to be spent on family dinners, birthday/xmas gifts
>quickly realize there's no point to this
>stop doing chores and anything for family
>allowance phase ends
>20 years later
>severe miserly attitude about saving my own money
>hate spending a penny on bitches or anyone
>randomly sing Jewcuck songs on my drives from work

This won't end well for you, narcissistic mommy.
>>
>>25425919
It's meant as a backhanded insult, honey

Now go back to your safe space. We don't want to have our feewings huwt now do we?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.