[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do racist exist? Their opinions are biased,they provide biased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: racists-everywhere.jpg (38 KB, 622x463) Image search: [Google]
racists-everywhere.jpg
38 KB, 622x463
Why do racist exist? Their opinions are biased,they provide biased statistics to back up their irrational claims. They also have irrational reasons for hatred. The funniest thing I heard is "if my ancestors could do it , why couldn't yours?" Hmm let me ask my ancestors, let me ask Martin Luther King Jr maybe oh yeah that's right he was killed in an unjust way with the majority of people against him. The majority is very easy to control ask it takes is some biased statistics directed towards a specific race and they will be discriminated against. Nazi Germany, Pre-Civil rights Americans, Indians, and now the Middle Eastern or of Arab descent. Somehow the majority is able to easily be controlled to think the way they are desired to. It's very interesting,there are many other factors that influence this but sadly divide and conquer still works.
>>
File: BtpsvUDIYAEGNWb.jpg (13 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
BtpsvUDIYAEGNWb.jpg
13 KB, 249x386
if I pull that bait off you will you die
>>
>>25424663

I'm guessing you don't know why resist exist...
>>
Wow I've never looked at it this way that's true like the old movie that portrayed the kkk as vigilante. Also American history X. Watching that will certainly invoke emotions to whoever watches, your emotions are irrational and people can use your emotions to control you
>>
Yes I think even Martin Luther King Jr realized how to beat them at their own game. There is plenty of footage of police just beating up peaceful protesters for no reason. No wonder he was killed.
>>
>>25424603

They can't help it, they have an extra chromosome
>>
>>25424603
>Why do racist exist?

Several reasons that I can figure:

- Humans are prone to sectarianism.
- Racist groups prey on disenfranchised youth, who may not actually agree with the group's ideologies, but will otherwise embrace groupthink for the mere sake of belonging to something.
- It's culturally enforced in some regions.
- People who were severely abused or suffer deep personal inadequacies may identify with racist groups because it allows them to empower themselves. I think terrorist groups have a similar mindset on some level. People who have basically failed at doing anything productive with their lives may sign up with these groups and try to convince themselves they're now serving a valuable function within society as a result.
>>
I wouldn't say I'm racist, but black people are annoying. Their culture celebrates crime, violence, sexual promiscuous behavior, and backward cultural shit they were never a part of. It's funny, because I didn't feel this way until I work with a bunch of black dudes. They were always bragging about their bad neighborhoods, fighting, and sex. Funnily enough, they wore nicer clothes than me, and I don't even consider myself to be a poor person. They also wouldn't act as black when other black people weren't around.
>>
Because people are tribal and most races are worse than white people in some way.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 960x849
>>25424603
>biased statistics
U TRYNA TELL ME
>SMACKS LIPS
THAT STAT SAYS THAT ME N MY HOMIES
>ROBS BANK
COMMIT MORE CRIME
>KILLS OTHER BLACK PERSON
THAN WHITE FOLKS????
>DOES ILLEGAL DRUG
THATS RACIST
>>
File: 1424209270791.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1424209270791.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
>>25425548

HOL UP HOL UP
>smacks lips
U TRYNA TELL ME
>robs a bank
DAT HAVING STRIPPERS AT CHRISTMAS
>eats 50 popeyes chickn wings
AIN'T NOR-MAL?!
>>
File: 1273049614715.png (327 KB, 973x1400) Image search: [Google]
1273049614715.png
327 KB, 973x1400
Because only Asians and Whites are respectable, the rest are garbage and need to put in their place.
>>
>>25424603
Because what is and is not racist has changed over time and at this very moment white people simply existing is "triggering" someone.
>>
>>25424603
The order goes:
>Nordic
>Germanic
>Japanese
>Korean
>Chinese
>All other white people (No lebs)
>All other Asians
>Lebs
>Natives (No Australians)
>Niggers
>Native Australians
>Middle Eastern shitskin sand niggers
>Mexicans
>Indians/all of southeast asia
>OP
>Juden
>>
>>25425630
I still don't understand the context of this photo, how can they be okay with her doing that in front of a child? Also is she a family member or some prostitute they hired for Christmas or some shit?

I just don't understand at all, if it is a family member then why would they be okay with her doing that in front of her family. I also like how all the women are smiling and they don't even seem to give a shit, just what the fuck.
>>
>>25424603
How exactly are their statistics biased? Most of the ones I've seen come from sources like the fbi and doj. I think it would make more sense for you to try and attack the low income upbringing in a lot of high crime areas rather than suggest the doj is a bunch of racist asshats.

Do you have any sources that prove, say, that violent crime isn't associated with race? If not, you're really just voicing an opinion without any kind of backup, and suggesting people's own thoughts are invalid because they don't agree with your own. Which kind of makes you an asshole.
>>
>>25426998
>all other white people
>after north east asian

you are cucked beyond belief, bucko
>>
>>25424603
Is it too much to ask for black people to stop acting like niggers? Its 2016 come on people.
>>
You're honestly a fucking moron if you don't see how racists could exist.

Humans are animals. Social animals, but animals, still. Let's say you're a member of an isolated tribe of people and every single one of them looks exactly like you. Suddenly, another group emerges with a different skin color than you. You'd probably be a bit fucking weary of them for being different.

I mean, there have been studies done, which I won't bother trying to find on google, that show if you notice someone in distress, you're way more likely to feel obliged to aid them if they have similar genetic make-up to you. So why would it not work in the complete opposite for those that are different to you?
>>
stereotypes exist for a reason
/thread
>>
I'm not gonna read this thread because there is literally no chance of anything good coming out of it.

I'm going to put this out there though: currently speaking, "racism" is the most misused word in the English language.
>>
>>25424603
>biased statistics

Why not call it 'biased facts' already.
>>
I really doubt that mlk is your ancestor

Also this is probably some dumb tumblrnigger's first post.
The way he types is a giveaway.
>>
>>25424603
Get the fuck off my board normie scum that doesn't understand anything! Why must you ruin and take everything from us you filthy sjw keep that shit on /lgbt/ or /pol/
>>
File: big hips.jpg (41 KB, 360x512) Image search: [Google]
big hips.jpg
41 KB, 360x512
it's socially acceptable to be racist against white people
obviously some white people are bitter about this fact
>>
>>25429607
those hips are fucking disgusting

what kind of backwards fucking evolution is this shit

>xD not being able to fit through fucking doors very useful evolutionary benefit

anyone that finds this attractive is bound to be snuffed out of the gene pool
>>
OP is a filthy nigger lover and should gtfo off this board with his filthy nigger loving normie politics.
>>
>>25424603
shut up and get back on your horse you sjw faggot
>>
>>25430234
Large hips are seen as attractive due to child bearing.
>>
>>25431198
can't bear a child if you can't survive long enough for it to pop out in time
>>
>>25431213
What are you getting at, anon?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.