[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey r9k, Dr phil robot here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: system overload.jpg (475 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
system overload.jpg
475 KB, 800x1160
apparently they pulled my episode since it didn't air in 2015 (but they did show one with this neet bitch so maybe they thought she made a better show than I did). sorry for getting your hopes up.
>>
>>25424429

I was just thinking about you the other day, sorry to hear man. At the least, can you give a rundown of how it went overall?
>>
Damn, I remember you. Sorry to hear that senpai
>>
>>25424429
Fuckin' bummer. At least tell us the rundown.
>>
I don't know how the Doctor Phill Show works but it isn't uncommon to air episodes in separate seasons, despite when they were filmed.

I wouldn't let it get to you, if I was in your position. It might still come out :)

Let us know what the gist was.
>>
>>25424429
Did he actually help you or was he just a douche? Did your parents molest/ abuse you or something traumatic? I love when he calls out fat, bitchy, self-righteous old cunts on their bullshit
>>
>>25424590
they said it would air before the end of the year. I'm not sure if it will now, maybe they realized it was all a huge troll job on my part. some faggot in one of my past threads claimed to email the show about my posting about it, so it wouldn't surprise me. still got paid, so that's a win.
>>25424490
>>25424556
basically, I fucked up the first day of taping by calling the cameramen cucks and REEEing a whole bunch. the board talked me out of that so I toned it down but kept some dank memes in like calling my parents big guys and telling the cameramen they had a lot of loyalty for being hired guns. I had a bunch of Pepe stuff in my room and acted like I was genderconfused (on advice from r9k)

when I got on the show (the on stage part) I blamed my parents for not supporting my gender identity (playing the tranny card) and my parents, obviously, denied it. >>25424753 he was mostly a douche, but he did call them closed minded and some other stuff. he basically pays lip service to his audience which is mostly lesbians. my parents don't abuse me, they just want me to be something I'm not (normal). since the show they've been more tolerant of my neet behavior, I guess they're afraid of me tarding out on them again
>>
>>25424864
>telling the cameramen they had a lot of loyalty for being hired guns
Mein sides
>>
>>25425008
that shit made me laugh the first time this year
>>
>>25424429
4th panel should be like:
"filthy 3D plebian whore!"
>>
>>25424864
zozzle.

how did your parents act on the show? they were "in on it", i take it?

thats a shame they wont air it. i would imagine some normie scum on the editing team recognized your dank memes.
>>
>>25425153
or more naked
>>
File: 1408138641685.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408138641685.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>25424864

I want to believe this so fucking bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.